L.A. FITNESS

Hey Veeky Forums been looking for a new gym and there's a lot of L.A. Fitness near me.

What does Veeky Forums think of them?

strange mix of dyels and numales balanced by 40% Asians. In Washington at least

very solid gym wish there was one near me

Currently going to an L.A. Fitness. Perfectly adequate in my experience. There's a good amount of equipment, but being a more popular gym it can definitely get bogged down at certain times of the day. I fucking hate that they're not 24 hours and that they have holidays but it's whatever I guess.

Couldn't tell you about the people that populate it particularly because I never talk to anyone. Ear buds the entire time, every time.

Adequate, but every LA Fitness in the Houston metro is overcrowded.

Gold's, LA Fitness, and 24 hour fitness are all basically the same. Good enough equipment though half the floor space will be cardio machines, good hours, great locker rooms, will try to hock their shitty classes and overpriced supps.

Great equipment. Tones of extracurriculars

Mine has racquetball courts, a basketball gym, dance studio, yoga studio (separate rooms), a swimming pool, and a spin room, and an elliptical room.

It also has every cable machine and plenty of barbells.
It's a bit more expensive than regular gyms, but if you have any friends it pays for itself with the extra curricular stuff AND you get to bring friends for free on some plans.

>t. L.A. Fitness employee

The fuck is a spin room. Some kind of centrifugal gravity chamber?

They are bicycles

Guess it makes sense they would keep them seperate from the tredmills, only ulrtra fats use stationary bikes

They are special bikes that are harder than normal stationary bikes, whenever I take a look passing by it's full of skinny cardio bunnies and old guys.

I actually don't have a membership there. I have a home gym. I live in a very rural area and it's just more efficient for my to have my own setup.

If I ever move to a city (I doubt I ever will), then I will get one for LA fitness. Racquetball courts alone were good enough for me to enjoy it.

I work at an LA Fitness

Things are slow. Something breaks, it takes a long time to fix. It's also a commercial gym so there's a lot of retards.

The rates are reasonable if you use all of the ammenities, such as classes, the pool, cardio, weights, etc.

Don't have any credit card problems or else they'll fucking call you all day every day to try to get a new one on your account

That's about it

This
>too autistic to pick up on phone numbers I don't recognize
>16 voicemails
>15 of them are L.A. fitness about credit card problems

The one i lift at is new and huge, filled with normies but its big enough it doesnt matter to much.
Only complaint is that those faggots bought hex plates so its hard to do multiple sets of PCs and DLs without the bar rolling.

Samesies. It can be hit or miss. The current one I go to is the worst I've ever been to. It's full of fags and there's not enough equipment.

They can't build any new gyms inside the loop because there's no properties large enough.

I walked in one and they had carpet on the floor..... Into the yeah it goes. 24hr in my area is slightly more serious major gym. And it's open all night so I can go 1am to avoid ppl

I like mine. I went to three of them and depending on what time you get there, you;ll get normies, actual lifters and old people.
I go early as fuck and the only people there are a few actual lifters, one or two old guys and five women.

The one I go to is like 98% men, I would switch if it wasn't a hassle

Its adequate.

I actually stopped going because it became too crowded. Which makes no sense because its really not that great a gym, and the equipment isnt stellar (eg benchs have 0 safety implements) so I dont know how they get so many people signed up... good for them I guess... but when i started having to wait 5+min for everything I needed to do, or having people cut in line for a machine since theres no way to even tell someones in line... yeah i go to an Anytime 20 min away now despite the LA being walking distance.

same experience here. total sausage fest, but my LA was the closest one to the poorer parts of metro detroit, so all the degenerates come here and its all low class scumbags that have no shame, stare at or flirt with the women relentlessly. chaldeans and old dudes fucking it up for the rest of us

(not like that discourages many women though, this is fat/poor detroit and women here give less than two shits about their physical appearance/health.... a california 6.5/10 is a michigan dime...)