The hottest women on the planet are generally with high status men, not male models

The hottest women on the planet are generally with high status men, not male models.

Status > Looks every damn day of the week

Even the average looking nightclub DJ (who has an average income) gets more pussy than much better looking men, due to his contextual status

Even Donald Trump's daughter married a billionaire. I'm sure she reeeeally needs a man for his money. Kim started a family with Kanye despite being surrounded by legit 10/10 males her whole life

If women care as much about looks as men then why aren't there any examples of rich high status ugly women with husbands with male model looks

Climbing the dominance hiarchy is 100x more important to getting pussy than gymceling or looksmaxxing.

Pic related is Salman Rushdie and his wife

>arm scar
INSTANTLY DRRRROOOOPPPPPPPEEEDDDDD

money > everything

why the fuck can't you faggots just accept this?

90% of guys out there are basically the same status money-wise. The other 10% are the rich fucks and the super poor ones. Nothing wrong with boosting your appearance.

Fpbp

>If women care as much about looks as men then why aren't there any examples of rich high status ugly women with husbands with male model looks

That makes men the one who care about looks in females (dating a hot chick whether she’s poor or successful)

And since women date the rich regardless of if they’re hot or not

That means men are the vainer race?
Or does that mean women have to be more vain to compete since their only asset to the other sex is their appearance?

But then what do you do if youre not rich and famous? Even if gold and glory are part of your future plans, are you supposed to remain celibate until then??

>gold and glory

You sound like a virgin

Look at her doe eyes. She is crying out for stud cock. High status men are with the beautiful women because the genuine chads are too busy impregnating them to care.

The thing is that being good looking boosts your natural self esteem and makes you feel genetically superior. It is a confidence that can't be taken away by a bear market, alimony, or even an idiot. You can walk into a room and you know that people desire you naturally, without even having to say a word. Career doors open for you. People are politer to you. You make friends more easily. Women want to be with you. It's like playing life on easy mode. And you know this is because of your superior genes. You are prime genetic material. This might sound like bullshit but I'd rather be myself than be that dude.

What the fuck is with all these threads of dudes trying to feel better about themselves or trying to make other people feel bad about themselves? Shit is stale, either get pussy or dont, better yourself and deal with life.

>Even the average looking nightclub DJ (who has an AVERAGE income) gets more pussy than much better looking men, due to his contextual status

Status doesnt necessarily equal money

Wtf is wrong with her face?

>marriage
>banging sloots
>the same thing
Social status is important but you're delusional if you think Salman banged any prime pussy before that.

umm yea. They appear publicly with these guys then come over to a 6'2" 220 guy with an 8" cock studio apartment when their husband goes away or at work. Meanwhile, she will give the guy money and shit that she leaches off of her sugar daddy when she really just wants to be with the attractive guy. No amount of money will ever actually make a woman love you. A homeless guy with a 10/10 face could beat a billionaire any day. Without the money, the guy is worthless.

>liesthatpoorfagsbelievesothattheydon'tkillthemselves.pdf

Salman Rushdie literally had the Iranian government issue a fatwa against him for a decade. Bitches love dangerous men.

Who didn't know this?

>Smart or physically strong men get rich
>Rich men buy beautiful women
>Over many generations you get a class of smart and beautiful people

Just saying

My chubby ugly drug dealing friend just got out of prison again and already has a bunch of chicks on his dick because he's charismatic and "dangerous" to them. Motherfucker doesn't even work and lives off his 7/10 sugar momma while cheating on her with a few instagram sluts.

You have game, or you don't.

What? For MARRIAGE? Sure.

>hottest women on the planet

While I do agree with you, I hope you aren't talking about that woman in the picture.

gee your musings are so interesting please post more

fucking this

Drug dealing is a risky but effective way to get quick status. Never met a drug dealer who had trouble getting laid.

Because this is Veeky Forums and people are salty autists. I like your attitude though, speaking the truth.

she is avatar

Everyone already knows this. Still doesn't hurt to look good and be healthy.

This is true and the truth is life isnt fair