>tfw blue man group
not bad for 4 months, esp since ive been cutting since i started lifting

bump

feeling pretty good these days. BW ~84kg 6' tall

>3 years of serious lifting in
>29
>will probably never leave babby blue zone at this rate

bow down, spinelets

How much do you weigh? like 85kg or something? My dead and bench are equal to yours by 1kg less and Im in advanced zones

Your body confuses me.

Post pictchur

Kekd

God, what a fucking terrible tattoo

back the fuck off?!!

>spinelets

it's probably a cover up tattoo for a prison swastika tattoo

not an improvement

>tfw yellow man and I only look as big as his second pic

What the absolute fuck

Only 1 week of lifting

>6' tall

I think you mean 6' short

1 month of SS bitches
Side note: how do I increase bench. Stalled at 1pl8+20

Manlet detected
Never forget, 6' is literally the perfect height. Anything else is manlet territory

>tfw naturally thicc ass

>how do I increase bench. Stalled at 1pl8+20

>eat more
>periodization: one workout 5x5, other 3x3, repeat
>focus on technique if that's the issue. deload
>ancillary excs if the problem is some particular weak spot

I virtually only train arms, chest and back

19 yo, 215 lbs, 5'9

>advanced wings and bis
are you really light
do you do a lot of chinups

Get your OHP up familam

Yeah I know, I think that is what is holding my bench press back

>185-190
>5'11"

I dunno, feel pretty good with progress, but I am supposed to be at 1/2/3/4 in six months max though, right ?

Honestly I like it even more than benching now, I feel way safer doing it and something about lifting a heavy ass weight over your head is just so satisfying. Plus not that many people do it so it's easy to become one of the strongest people in the gym on it so that's pretty swag too.

not really.

I'm 93kgs (about 205lbs) 5'11 king of manlets and rearely do chins/pulls tho I've done a lot in the past years. I have a very advanced row (same load than my bench if not a little more).

Post routine

Good. Why wouldn't you enjoy being overpowered otter? That's pretty much the best possible mortal body to even have.

It took you 3 years to hit a 200lb bench? Funking puss--
>it took me 3 years to hit a 225lb bench
Oh yeah...

>advanced rear delts after 6 months
what's the secret

I do weighted pullups and (atm) snatch grip strict rows 4 times a week. Honestly my lats would probably also be advanced but I haven't done pendlay in about 2 months so that number is still sitting there and I think I would be able to do more.

lmao you're kind of right, I just realized my 5pl8 dead is 3x BW for me on the nose

da ba dee da ba die

Made this for you OP

it's kg dumb ass that's 315 lbs

Nak 1 kg is like .5 lbs, so 100kg should be around 200lbs. Jeez, learn your own system, dumb ass.

And just to prove how well my ballpark estimates work, here you go. 100kg is 220lbs. I was off by 20, you were off by 95. So, you know, go fuck yourself.

Fuck this gay earth

S 529
B 330
D 584
OHP 226
Pullups 6x with 110
Dips 8x with 110
6'3, 227

Jesus fuck you're an animal, new king of fit. Surely you're doping with creatine?

Forgot pic

Are you future me?

>1 kg is about .5 lbs
retard

>3 years
>2014+3=2016?
retard

shut up you mongoloid

it's cheaper though. He could have added colour but that gets expensive as fuck with several sessions depending on the size and detail

ayo let's see a pic

Yea looks like you are predestined to shitty bench too.

I actually just fixed that problem today, my right hand would have the bar rest a bit higher on my palm, so I'd end up having my right elbow tucked more than my left. I tried to conpensate by flaring it out but that just fucked with me even more. Eventually my pl coach figured it out and we fucked afterwards

kg is about .5 lbs
>retard
Ok, I'll admit my bad on that one. I meant 1lb is about .5kg, but that switcharoo shouldn't matter because if you fucking read anything else I wrote or looked at the attached image, you'd see my logic was obviously 1 pound being .5 kilograms. Don't try to turn the tables here just because you're a moron and think that 100kg is 3 fucking hundred pounds.

years
+3=2016?
>retard
>shut up you mongoloid
First of all, you replied to the wrong post in this section. Secondly, I'll also admit my wrong on that, I didn't read the years, only checked the numbers of boxes. Thirdly, don't think for a second that you're any bigger of a man for pointing out little mistakes like that when you're acting like such a child trying to shut me down like this. How about you make a post admitting that you're an idiot and I was right about the weights, learn some humility and laugh at yourself because any normal person without an ego the size of the Titanic would have understood the original post was a joke, and then also take a second to look at the date in the corner of your computer screen so that you can make sure it's not 20 fucking 18, it's 2017, you asshole.

Serously man you're a really big meanie I'm going to write an essay about how rude you are

Wow, you really are such a defensive little prick, aren't you? You can't think of anything to reply to my post with, huh? It's ok, I'll give you a few minutes. Make sure you really put your heart into this. It'll only be on the internet forever.

Dear user

I just trolled the shit out of you, RIP in piss

Love,

Greg Cuckles

Wow you're really taking this to heart lmao, relax champ. Clearly 2018 in the pic is supposed to be 2017, 3 years after 2014 is 2107 at which point he was benching 140kg.

>2107
Fucking idiot
>tfw one hundred years working a dead end job at the DMV in snap city

>6' 1''
>tfw manlet

You got-damn motherfucking right I am faggot

Who else /skipssquats/ here?

Nope, suck a dick twink

>tfw blueman

started a couple months ago as pinkman tho so it's all good but now i'm craving some green.

Should I stay on SS or switch to GZCLP boys

Tfw 6'7" turbo lanklet
Green by the end of the year on everything but ohp though

probably switch to gzclp

where's your chest

ss+GOMAD

Oh, yh bby.

>tfw Subpar, Elite, and World class all look identical

unsure if sub-par or world class

Did you get a mastectomy?

15 months lifting
5'9 163~

shitty squat 4ever?

captcha: largo polyglot

One year of cutting body fat, went from untrained to novice tier. Am I too slow ?

Thank you greatly

>2017
>including your mega poverty bench

Is going from just above 30 in first session back (lost all gains and was literal auschwitz mode) to 45 in 9 weeks of training a good pace? diet and sleep has been awful as well.

I’m fat, 103kg @ 178cm, can barely do 1 chin up.

Progress on the big 4 + Power Cleans overlapped by Bench Press, haven’t stalled hard yet.

>tfw no quads

Hopefully not, but by the looks of it.. my squat is lower than my bench.

I'm bizarro OP

Am I the only one who looks at their.results and obsessively tries to up their lifts by stupid margins, ensuring that this time next year I'll hit perfectly balanced full green mode?

Colorblind?

Need to work on my upper body..

Whoops

Pics? we have the same height/weight and similar lifts.

too lazy to screenshot but everything teal except blue tits

how do I get rid of those

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I know you got a fat ass

Obviously you need to get a stronger chest, I recommend pause benching

unfortunately, this is quite accurate

t.cyclist