Minoxidil

You guys got any experience with minox ?

Would like to do a 3-month cycle to see where it gets me. I only have beard on the chin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-att-us&source=android-browser&q=minoxidil permanency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do, but only on my hairline.
Been on it for about six months. It's given me some wispy hairs, but they're definitely not as thickly distributed or as supple as my normal hair. However, my hairline overall does look better.

I just started like 4 days ago. Skin is dry as fuck despite drinking a gallon+ water a day and moisturizing frequently. Felt kinda nauseous today (nausea's less common side effect) but it might've just been something else. I'm concerned about its effect on my blood pressure though, since mine is pretty damn low already.

>otherwise normal people go through this much trouble to have extra hair
Why? Just shave it so it looks more even.

Because beard is needed to be attractive. Welcome to the 21st century.

>cycle
You can't cycle minoxidil. As soon as you stop, you regress to however much hair you would have normally.

Really? The effects are supposed to be permanent, on the beard at least

I can vouch for minoxidil OP. I've been using the foam for beard growth for about three months now. You won't see progress until about a month in but it definitley works. I am going to continue until I can get a full beard (if possible). My situation was that I get a shitty neck strap beard but nothing on the cheeks or on the stache. Now On my cheeks there has been lots of growth. You have to wait until the hairs turn TERMINAL for them to be permanent. If you stop taking it before they become terminal then it'll go back to before.

I did it for a little while. Got a lot of activation on cheeks and filled my neckline out. Its still like alphadestiny tier though, so i generally shave and let the stubble hit. Looks good like that but trying to actually grow the beard makes me look unkempt.

Oh shit, I thought it was a one time thing.

I'd link a study but there seem to be none
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil
>Minoxidil must be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth.
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-att-us&source=android-browser&q=minoxidil permanency
All the hairlets on these message boards seem to agree

it must suck to be the guy with the worst beard in the room at all times

Minoxidil does not affect regions of the scalp in which hair follicles are already gone, so don't expect it to expand your hairline. However, it will stop further balding and strengthen hair at the hairline which is weakening but not yet gone. Only real downside is that does cause dandruff. Do not buy rogaine, you can get generic for a third the cost

everyone says it doesnt help but ive seen Test grow a beard on a woman so I think it might help you kiddos out

Fuck that's a solid beard

test also makes your testicles small and ruins your natural production of testosterone for forever so no thanks

ah i like that the barrier of entry is non dipshits

>gain hair on face
>lose hair on head
no thx

Why are nattycucks so fucking stupid?

You uironically think i'm wrong?

>3-month cycle
Do it 6 month
3 months is almost nothing

but doesn't pyroxidine does the same thing?

You are wrong you fucking mong. Test ALONE would fuck up endogenous production, that's why you take other shit and cycle properly to avoid this effect

why do you weaklings care so much about beards. shit is useless and looks hobo. I dont have any and I get laid all the time.

So I can say to myself that I can do it, even if it's something frivolous and meaningless

honestly speaking, if you guys use that minoxidil shit which contains high amouth of alcohol, I'm pretty sure your skin will dry out like hell and make you age at least 10 years.

I would never go that road, shit like Minoxidil gives you something but takes away something greater.

>Minoxidil is generally well tolerated, but common side effects include ... unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. Exacerbation of hair loss/alopecia has been reported.

I'm just going to get laser hair removal on my face.
That way I won't have to waste time shaving my pathetic excuse for facial hair every few days.

absolute horseshit

hair follicles don't suddenly 'close' or some shit after stopping

You are wrong, dumbass.
>durr you need to pin test forever
>never mind the fact that most people cycle it

> 4034/2 not knowing about the almighty maxilla

>twf 18yo full blown beard chest and belly hair

feels good to be a serb

It will look like shit, sorry

If you have low bf% you look better clean shaven. If your face isn't rugged enough to look manly, that you need hair there to advertise "yes I do have XX chromosomes" then you look like a bitch.

Stubble is cool, but if you really want to rock the jaw, there's no other choice. Chad doesn't need a goofy beard.

I dont think your production was ever right to begin with was it mate

hairy and brown ..what a winning combo :rolleyes: