Tfw can grow back muscle but can't grow back cartilage

>tfw can grow back muscle but can't grow back cartilage

Take ostarine

if I die with a pristine body than I will have wholly failed myself

t. someone who's never injured themself

human body can heal and repair it self we just have to find the way to obtain it

how do I stop the constant grinding sensation in my knees and pain in my finger joints then?

3 steps to follow:

1. google asian beef tendon stew and consume it with lots of veggies.
2. go hiking for long distance light-ish cardio
3. go bouldering for irregular grip strengthening with lots of v0s.

Enjoy your rejuventated joints. You don't even kneed to thank me.

I'm not kidding btw. My knees were fucked until I did this for a few weeks, cartilage repair happens when you have the proper building blocks and proper amount of fresh synovial fluid pumping through your joints.

Good luck bro.

>asian beef tendon stew and consume it with lots of veggies.
I know this wont be exact but how much do I need to make a difference? I'm guessing one stew a week won't cut it

Just once a week is enough. Your body can only use so much at a time and you don't want to get sick of eating the same thing repeatedly. You'll be getting way more of than you used to get if you only eat some anyway.

legendary secret asian beef tendon stew?

>tfw I get a grinding sensation in every joint in my body
>literally feels like something grinding
>whenever I turn my neck I can feel it
>in the dead of night I can hear my joints grinding
>can't straighten my fingers for too long because I will get a very uncomfortable grinding sensation in them
>tfw constant knee and shoulder pain
>feel like I have the joints of a 100 year old man

yet I still squat bench and diddly
don't think I'll be walking by the time I'm 40. will probably kms

how did this fate befall you

I don't know but I think it's something to do with the fact that when I was a teenager I lived off of soda and cookies and got zero exercise. Or maybe I just got very unlucky. Who the fuck knows. I got tested for arthritis but it came back negative.
I'm just going to lift anyway.

yes and when I move my joints slowly without tensing the grinding is at its worst, yet when I move them fast and tense up its almost like everything is fine
even when I try to relax its just constant grinding even in my shoulders if I roll them forward, I can feel it in my toes too creaking/grinding and after I go for a longish walk/run it gets even worse for a day or so then I think it goes back to normal

I had a period of inactivity of 2 years from 17-19, just vegetating in bed I wasn't unhealthy or overweight I just did nothing, I ate healthy though but yeah this all started after that, first it was in my knees now I can feel it everywhere apart from my neck and back, I'm not surprised that it happened but I can't get my head around it being permanent, as of now its only occasional pain and feeling uncomfortable I'm just worried it will get even worse

get some other tests done nigga, and stay warm (warmth helps immensely with joint health and comfort.)

and how much are you sleeping? how well are you eating?

and if you lift, do proper warmups.

Dude you literally described my symptoms perfectly. I know exactly what you're feeling. Grinding in knees and ankles while standing or slightly moving. Grinding in fingers. When I'm moving normally I don't feel anything. I also went through a period where I pretty much lived in my bed playing videogames for a few years. My diet was mostly shit but I started to improve it. I also started to feel it in my neck and then it travelled down my body. How old are you? Have you been to a doctor? I've seen a few other people on the internet with these symptoms but I've never found it linked to a particular disease.
Do you also get shoulder and knee pain?
pls respond.

post your diets

My diet right now is decent and has been since I was around 19. I'm 24 now. I eat a pretty typical Veeky Forums diet. The problem is I ate absolute garbage when I was younger. I think I used to drink about 2 liters of coke a day. Wasn't even fat but still developed some gyno. I feel much healthier now than in those days but I still feel like I developed some kind of degenerative disease (if that's even possible) that just isn't going to get better. All I can do is slow it down. My doctor put me on methotrexate (an arthitis medication) and I think I feel a bit better.

I'm 20 and gp's are utter shit in the UK, besides I'm pretty sure I have osteoarthritis or some equivalent but yeah I should probably get round to seeing a proper doctor
Isn't really that painful for me in my shoulders though

You really really should. Like go literally as soon as you can. If you have a degenerative disease you need to catch it as early as possible. I fucking wish I went to the doctor as soon as I developed my first symptom.

I'm not going to be able to go to sleep now

Shit, I used to drink 2L soda everyday, got kinda fat and developed mild gyno too.Also shoulders and wrist are in constant discomfort, with my knee starting to feel like shit. Am I doomed? Although in my case, I got fat from 21-26 until I started working out, 27 now.

Forgot to mention my shins are so sensitive a soccer ball hitting me at a decent speed is agonizingly painful along with debilitating shin splints and joint pain when I run more than 2* a week.

cook tendon stew if you want to throw away money

just start megadosing vitamin c as it's responsible for collagen building and of course consume adequate calcium and magnesium

Just remember to get to the doctor asap. Make it your top priority. Seriously. Nothing in your life is more important than this. I'm not trying to scare you but this could seriously affect the rest of your life. If you leave it go too long who knows how bad it will get. Then again it could be nothing. Who knows. Just get to the doctor.

I used to get very bad shin splints too. I stopped running until they felt 100%, which was about 6 months I think. Then I just ran like once a week and if I felt the slightest bit of pain I would stop until it went away. They will gradually get stronger and stronger but it's a slow process. Just be careful and listen to your body.

don't scare him user, he won't be able to pass peacefully if he doesn't fall asleep

>cook tendon stew
why not just get knox gelatin and MSM?

Will eating one large orange a day make all of this go away? Like all my joints become fine again?

Bone broth

Mind over matter by lissa rankin
You are the placebo (kind of out there) Joe dispenza
Good luck anons

A large orange only gives you about ~100 mg of Vitamin C and it's also horrible for your teeth

Eat red bell peppers instead, they have more than double the Vitamin C as oranges and also aren't nearly as acidic

fuck my teeth
I'd rather eat through a straw or wear uncomfortable dentures than feel uncomfortable all over my body all hours of the day

yeah well in this case you can save your teeth AND have better health so it should be a no brainer

it's not like red bell peppers taste bad either, they are sweet and if you remove the seeds it pretty much gets rid of any spice factor

eat kiwis

>tfw can't grow back teeth
>tfw can't grow back bones
>tfw can't grow back brains
why are humans so shit brehs?

Because we're meant to fuck and have a kid when we're like 15 and then die.

humans traded body durability in exchange for emphasis on intelligence unfortunately

be careful with that. excess vitamin c can exacerbate arthritis pain. I'm the guy who you're quoting. It really fucked with my joints, mostly my hip when I got the 1000mg tabs of Vit C. I cut back to just the required amount for a shit ton of improvement.

>you don't even kneed to thank me

>oranges are horrible for your teeth
i hate the fucking internet
everyone handing out meme diets and bro science

???
oranges have a ph range of 3-4 which is definitely low enough to cause significant dental erosion especially if you start eating them daily

red bell peppers only have a ph range of 4.5-5.5 which while is still sort of bad for your teeth, it's way better than oranges as each integer of ph is in powers of 10

Take this shit.

Your body can repair cartilage, it just doesnt get what it needs to make repairs in normal diets.

Had knee problems, they went away after taking this. Not repping this brand or anything its the trio of supplements and tons of place mfg a product.

>>ITT: people that think tendon stew will somehow magically give your menisci adequate vascularization to reverse wear

heard a lot of serious powerlifters take some glucosamine supplement mix thats made for race horses cause its way stronger and cheaper than the normal "human safe" version.

Can confirm this. Fasting also cures it.

I treat all injuries by agonizing them and lightly rehabing it. Ive had some funky rc, back, and wrist injuries ive recovered from, it just takes time. Also not only did it fix itself, it also reinforced these areas and made them stronger.

Yall faggots need to stop looking at what you can waste your money on and just work it off. If you dont use it you lose it so hit them gym and agonize the problem spots 7-10x a week.

yeah you're a big tough muscle manly man

Truly an embodiment of classical masculinity

You definitely aren't insecure or anything

As a man who fucked his back up lifting, adding to a long family line of people who fucked their backs up by doing stupid shit, no, it's not worth it. One mistake can ruin your life. I was lucky to make it out with what might be a permanent slight stiffness. Back injuries can be nightmarish. That's not to say other injuries can't be either. You fuck up your shoulder benching and that could be months to years off your lifting career. Over extend on a heavy leg press? You'll be lucky to ever walk again.

Don't pretend like injuries are anything to be proud of. Lift smart and don't be a moron. It's more impressive to be strong without being hurt than it is to be only half functioning because you're fighting through pain your whole life.

>exchange for emphasis on intelligence

Bone gains are important. I fucked my life up because I dislike milk and sweet things in general.

i've around 10 weeks into a 12 week cycle of 25mg per day. i've heard about its great recovery abilities, but does it really help with cartilage?

Can confirm.

Fucked up my shoulder 4-5 months after starting working out.
took over a year to just make it stop aching.
Still twinges occasionally.

>this entire thread