Skill-wise, these two are probably among the fittest guys alive

Skill-wise, these two are probably among the fittest guys alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V99rG9XfC4o
youtube.com/watch?v=2q8KMnWUsvg
youtube.com/watch?v=yKP7jQknGjs
youtube.com/watch?v=S8b1zWOgOKA
youtube.com/watch?v=-xkPuVzZ0Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=o16CcUauSYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know there's an event called the Olymics where the fittest guys alive compete, right? Didn't see these guys there

Can any Olympians do this as well as they can? I'd like to see the gymnasts give it a go, at least.

yeah but scaling a building like that takes a lot of upper body strength, ya dig?

my hands get sweaty whenever I see parkour videos

Looks pretty fun, although skill-wise id rather be fit enough to take on 5+ angry politicians and fuck them all up

Ok that is one hard motherfucker.

Probably this lot

Pretty damn impressive. No need to turn this into a dick comparing contest - these guys are pretty good at their thing.

Fucking shit m8, and i thought that assassins creed climbing was slightly unrealistic. Image how shit like this maybe was alot more normal in the past. There probably were quite a bunch of people like criminals etc that were amazing climbers and just went all over the fucking city like a bunch of cats. That shit is aweseome.

Just remembered about this

youtube.com/watch?v=V99rG9XfC4o

Probably, gymnasts have retarded upper body strength and control.

youtube.com/watch?v=2q8KMnWUsvg
You think it requires more strength than this? Come on now.

I mean I'm not hating on parkour, but there are real athletes doing way more challenging stuff that requires decades of dedication.

There was actually a dude in Venice who made bank in the 90s by scaling buildings and making off with jewels. Did it in broad daylight, too. Surely this was a common feat back in the day.

post more feats of strength, skill, or technique. Candide Thovex is an amazing skier.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKP7jQknGjs

Fuck m8, ive always dreamy of how awesome the past was. The past has just become even more awesome.

2>4>5>3>6>1

youtube.com/watch?v=S8b1zWOgOKA
This video is fucking insane. Parkour seems like so much fun, and I've tried a bit of it but I get freaked out when thinking about doing shit like this, so I settle for rock climbing lel

That dismount tho

why are pirates chasing those flair gypsies?

>when he jumps through his bros snow cloud at 1:18 and narrowly avoids those rocks
jfc that was not planned

>mfw I have wider hips than anyone of them

Ehh that was kinda cringe worthy.

Holy fuck, source?

It takes more time, dedication and skill ot bench 4 plates than to scale a building.

How to scale a building. Don't be fat, don't be weak.

can you scale a building?

I'm fat and weak, so no.

Parkour/Freerunning is fun as fuck, and some people are crazy good at it. youtube.com/watch?v=-xkPuVzZ0Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=o16CcUauSYA
on top of being really fun, the community is pretty good and mostly not cancer, but is alittle cringy to tell people what you do.