What sport/activities should I take up aside from lifting and martial arts to become a badass woman?

what sport/activities should I take up aside from lifting and martial arts to become a badass woman?

Polo

Pole dancing

i wish there were pole dancing classes near me :(

Are you the kickboxing womanlet from yesterday? Sorry. You will never be a badass. Go pump out some kiddies.

no? its not time to have kids and im a virgin too lol

Post pics so we can see your build and what sports would suit you best.

Women can't be badass.

Fine, let me be honest with you.

Very few people are badasses. Males included. To be an actual badass you need to do either really, really dangerous shit or need to have outstanding talents. I'm 6'4, 260 pounds with 5-6 years of martial arts experience. Am I a badass? Fuck no. And I am pretty sure I could tear 80% of the women's UFC league in half in the first round. It is pretty much impossible for women to be a real badass without exhibiting extreme courage in a combat situation (f.e. Kurdish women), but that often leaves them killed.

This current media trope of 'badass women' is ridiculous. You can pretty much do any lame shit and Huffpost and the like will hail you as a "badass", but will you be one?

I do not know what led you to have these insecurities in your life now, but you should get rid of them instead of letting them dictate your life.

I don't want to discourage you from lifting or MA either, they are nice activities for everyone. Just know that if you do it to intimidate others you will end up very, very disappointed and bitter.

>6'4"
>implying lanklets can be badass
nice centre of gravity breh

yes post pics so we can see your physical capabilities.

Lanklets are 6'4 with less than, say 180 pounds. If I have the calves and the core to support myself short people will never even get in the range to use >muh center of gravity

Stay delusional

kek @ ur life manlet

3gun

I'm not insecure. I just want to be strong and do cool things with my body. I'm looking into shooting guns and pole dancing :)

aren't you the girl from yesterday asking if kickboxing and lifting will intimidate men?

Don't buy into that "Gun Bunny" Gimmick. Most of those women are actually just cunts instead of actual "badasses".

ummm yes I am

Fake and gay. You are not a real grill. And you are certainly not an asian babe into martial arts.

Rolling good joints
Bowling like a boss
Throw a ball like a man
Inject gear cleanly and efficiently
Good parallel parking skills
Don't scream when mortar rounds fall around you

(All of these things come from grandma...she's a badass woman)

trust me, literally the coolest thing a woman can be good at and keeps you in awesome shape

Women can't be both attractive and ""badass"". Badassery is a male virtue, focus on being feminine
im a gril btw

Learn the red rope treatment

hunting armed men

Poledancing is not badass

Gymnastics, rockclimbing, kayaking and any sort of /out/ stuff is pretty badass. Anyone who knows how to survive by themselves out in the woods is pretty badass.

>i'm a gril btw
youre also a wrong. assertiveness, strength and a cool head are all really attractive traits, because they're rarely found in women if nothing else. it doesn't mean i dont find feminine girls attractive too, but you're dead wrong if you think guys aren't attracted to female """"badassery"""" whatever the fuck that means

Poledancing makes you a degenerate slut, not badass. Shooting guns isn't badass unless you have the right mindset for it. If you just want to impress people, you're pathetic. If you want to be able to defend yourself or defend Western values, that is already a bit better.

I can tell you that I do kickboxing among other martial arts, and lifting. That isn't what intimidates anyone. Being assertive, dominant, and making it very clear that you lack that human boundary that would make it difficult for most people to kill someone is what is intimidating. It's not a positive thing to be intimidating or ''badass'' as a woman, unless you can find a man who specifically gets off on that.

Okay, you asked yesterday. Ppl commented, you can fuck off with your social engineering now thx.

Has this slag not posted pics yet?

HEMINGWAY?

>badass
That's a male only characteristic. Like being a human being

google something like "how to be better man" or "skills every guy should know"

Slaying pussy. Turn your lez-factor to 11.

6'4 260 pounds? dude you could beat EVERY woman on the UFC roster if you know enough jits to avoid tricky subs, within a round. You realize their weight classes top out at 135?

aye, giving actual advice to either an attention whore or retarded bait. Keep doing what you doing user, but you are actually to good for this board. If more people like you would give proper advice to real questions this board wouldnt be so shitty

sky diving

dick suckin and child raising

A book.

/fitlit/

>he goes on the internet and pretends to be a female virgin to cope with being a male virgin
but to answer the question for any actual women here:
Become an outdoorswoman. Not just going hiking and taking selfies on a hill or some shit like that. Go backpacking. Go camping solo for a week innawoods. Go to and take it from there. A true badass learns to go without modern conveniences and become one with nature.

UFC needs to add a women's heavyweight so pic-related can get some real fights

okay but i need to be masculine and feminine. how is strength and contorting your body not cool?
being a badass woman is hot
i already read
im bisexual i think but im a virgin
good idea, thanks

They 'd have to drop the antidoping though.

Go to war.

>i already read
Harry Potter doesn't count, read the classics, philosophy, politics and economics.