PLEASE HELP!! Severe muscle imbalances

Yesterday I took some pics in a really relaxed state and decided enough is enough.

My god, just look at these pictures:
- my right chest is smaller than my left one
- my right shoulder hangs lower than my left one
- my right lat is way BIGGER than my left one

It looks sooo ugly and whenever I see myself like that in the mirror or on a picture, I immediately feel extremely bad.

This is now really taking a psychological toll on me. I've been dealing with this for years and everything I've tried so far to correct this issue hasn't worked.

Who do I turn to? My doctor? A physical therapist? Chiropractor? Who should I first contact about this? What sort of professional specializes in these types of issues?

I am getting more and more depressed about this and only some kind of professional can help me at this point.

I think the underlying issue might be neurological/structural. During puberty I remember constantly dealing with neck issues and cracking my neck sideways to relieve the stiffness.

I don't want to continue to build a foundation on a severely imbalanced body. I MUST fix it. So again, who do I turn to?

2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

7/7

please help

bumps

you look fine! I see no difference!

dude i deal with the exact same issue and didn't even notice your imbalances until you pointed them out. you just look like a guy who's in pretty good shape to me

desu your post helped me get over my asymmetric shit, because even though i still think mine are worse than yours, you look totally fine and still do after pointing them out. start looking at people's shoulders and you'll notice most have one that's longer/bigger

just be happy you don't deal with more severe asymmetry and gyno on top of it like me. seriously you look fine man. keep lifting

Have you been lifting?
If so, deload. Deload and start from almost ground-up, and stay there until the muscle balance is fixed.

I've got a hip imbalance and have been squatting 95 pounds for weeks and it's starting to help a little.

Also yeah, go see a Doctor

I'm a chiropractor. You have mild scoliosis, which means that your spine is slightly curved, and in your case, to the right. Since your spine is curved out to the right, that explains your bigger right lat, and your right side of your torso is "crushed", which is why your right shoulder is lower. Try reaching for your shoulder blades with both your hands, and if it feels asymmetrical, you most definitely have scoliosis. I'm going to guess your scoliosis is from 10-15 degrees curved.

What should be done about it?

not sure if srs or joking

Thanks, mate. Reading this made me feel so much better. I'm not even kidding. Thank you!
I'll definitely compare with other dudes.
Nonetheless, I'll still try to even out this imbalance by any means necessary. It's just like a damn thorn in my eye. Hope you fix your issues too. Good luck.

>Have you been lifting?
lmao yes. I look smaller in those pics due to glycogen depletion because I've been on a cut for 2 weeks. Either way, I'll have to see a doctor.

That's interesting. I can reach higher with my left hand behind my back than I can with the right hand. Is there any way to fix this or at least improve this condition? Or am I eternally doomed? What do you recommend I should do?

It’s all in your head bruh

It's ok, you're too fat for anyone to notice
Just go bearmode

Bee urself

Lots of people say its pretty normal for some minor imbalances especially with your dominate side. Try doing more dumbbell work so the other side can catch up and throw in an extra set for that side only.

I have pretty much the same problem. Does it matter and is there anything that can be done about it?

Upon second reading, it makes it seem like I'm calling you a DYEL. You look fine user and like you lift, I just wanted to make sure you were lifting so as not to assume. Deload hard on everything that has an imbalance connected to it.

>go to chiropractor
>work lagging muscle groups harder
>make mind muscle connection by using dumbells

u mean
>B.E. yourself

I've tried dumbell and isolation work but it didn't help. What wrote makes sense. In that case, I'll have to visit a chiropractor.

No problem, m8. Deloading would be a hard decision to make but it might just be the correct one.

If you are serious, then you are suffering from body dysmorphia. Your body is ok dude, stop seeing things in detail, but only big picture.

Could it not just be weird posture?

I've got a similar thing going on where I'll be asymmetrical when relaxed, but if I look in the mirror and manually move my shoulders around I can make myself look symmetrical.

Yeah I also thought about the possibility that it looks way worse than it actually is. But when looking in the mirror or at pictures of my body and its imbalances, it's hard to imagine that people won't notice it too.

Probably but the issue is identifying the cause for the poor posture. And if the cause is scoliosis, then a chiropractor can help best with it. In order to look symmetrical, I also constantly have to adjust my shoulders & back.

i don't see anything wrong in regards to muscle imbalances, what you should be concerned about instead is your gynecomastia, stop eating all junk food, and eating only whole foods and drink only water

>stop eating all junk food, and eating only whole foods and drink only water
I've done just that for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully it goes away. Otherwise I guess I'm just genetically predisposed to have it.

Another question: how high do you guys estimate my bf% based on these pics?

Honestly you look fine in terms of symmetry, I don't notice anything major and I'm aware of balance in my own body.
If you want to avoid imbalances work on your posture with stretching/yoga and focus on using proper form. Check if one of your hips is higher than the other also.
You're between 12-15% bf I guess