/fraud/

/fraud/ - no crusaderposting edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on titties general:

1st for DEUS VULT

Looking to run cycle for college baseball coming up. Playing for high up D1 school. Planning rn on running test p 400mg for 10 weeks leading up 3 weeks before season and dbol for first 4 weeks of cycle. Read a bit about turinabol for performance athletes (Jon Jones was recently caught taking it). Would tren ever have any place for a baseball pitcher? I will be doing tons of leg, core, and band work 6 days a week during the cycle, trying to get up to 92 mph. @ 88 rn.

press f to pay respects

Cool larping shit post

>tfw catgirl
>tfw no catgirl

Is HGH absolute madman tier?
It seems nice because of no test suppression
Anybody here tried it?

Can one of you roided up F R E A K S post your body so I can see the magic of steroids?

skeleton guy from last thread. just a PSA for anyone with any young dudes with low T to fucking push to get treated. got a DEXA and have osteopenia from having doctors laugh in my face for asking for TRT.

I fucking hate the medical system.

Second Tren cycle.
Bi's are insane and flexin' a cep always gets me mires from the girls.

Me on cheat day after a killer shoulder workout, running trt doses only

Anyone ever inject here?

gr8 b8

ive seen people do it yes.
why not just pin where you are supposed to

here only

what the fuck

> make homemade Tren that feels 5X as potent as UGL shit
> all the brosci symptoms at a fraction of the dose
> libido through the roof and experiencing amazing orgasms once I cut the Test dose
> start throwing up a lot of blood
> go to ER as it was both dark brown and bright red blood
> severe stomach irritation, ulcer and/or gastritis, ie. bleeding stomach
> liver/heart/etc is perfect despite drinking 2L of whiskey the previous day

Well, anyway, I have to manage my diet and drinking now. Tren causing excess acid is real. I can't eat fatty/spicy/acidic foods or drink alcohol/coffee anymore.

That and the realization of mortality, ie. you may have destroyed your liver or kidneys by being an alcoholic. I didn't, but still, I'm responsible for a lot of people, like the conduit of a massive broken family

If it's at testicle height then yes I usually do

Does scar tissue affect absorption? Been pinning delts only for TRT and it's getting harder to inject now.

I only pin quads so I need to maximize my real estate

I've only been pinning delts and glutes this cycle, last cycle i was only pinning quads. Probably gunna stick with delts forever. I'm DYEL and delt is still so easy to pin and pretty minimal PIP

On 250-300 dnp and scaling up clen dose to 120. When should I start t3? When I get to 120-160mcg or start now?
Been cutting or at maintenance for a few months now, so my metabolism might already be shit.

Or do I even need t3 if I'm taking stims and EC?

Alright guys, I think I finally am feeling the tren. I'm just laying in bed kinda shivering and uncomfortable. Im not sweaty, just cold and clammy. Rip. At least I'm MELTING fat away, right??

Is it OK to talk about SARMs here or should I fuck off

Why do you fucking drink while roiding man? You gonna die seriously.

Such a cute face..
Ruined by all that girlbeef tho

Yea as long as you're not a fucktard.

You mean improved by that killer physique.

First tren cycle, going to run tren e 400 mg ew and test e 250 ew. Anybody ran this cycle? Will I turn into crusader?

Depends on how well you deal with estrogen I think, I had a hair trigger on that stack.

Ran a stack very similar to that as my first tren run. Keep e2 and prolactin tightly controlled and you'll be fine. Good, lean gains. Went from 185 to 200 with a reduction in %bf visually. Also almost killed myself but that was mostly unrelated.

>Ruined by all that girlbeef tho
absolute

>You mean improved by that killer physique.
You mean mimicking a male's physique

Wait what? Did the your "potent" tren cause that?

noob question but should you roid if you only go to gym 1.5x a week?

>You mean mimicking a male's physique
>implying I'm hetero
kek

no

Guys so I'm going into the 4th week of a Test E only cycle. Realistically how much mass should I expect to gain if I eat like a cow and lift heavy?

I have 15 in arms so lets say what, 1.5in or 1 in during the cycle?

Probably gain 15-20, keep 7-8 of lean

Have you guys heard of running b6 to combat prolactin? I've read a few anecdotes of it working, but will just splurge on caber if b6 is a meme. My source is $125 for fucking 20 pills

It works if you're deficient, which a lot of people are. It's not really a long-term solution though, but it's better than nothing.

Thank you for making this no crusaderposting edition

#blessthispost

Looking at my second cycle: what should I run to build as much lean muscle as possible and minimize bloat?

First cycle I rant Test E with a Tbol kickstart and was very pleased with the results.

I'm thinking of adding EQ to the same stack -- could I do better? Tren seems to be the other big lean gainer but I don't know that I'm ready to fuck with that yet. EQ is apparently very mild so I'm assuming the overall side effects may be small enough to add something else.

I'm sort of confused. First period of my cycle when I was taking dbol, I got great growth (even after water left). After dbol and just 500mg of test the results have been not so great. I look at pics from 1 month ago and I look pretty much exactly the same. I am a little stronger, but that's it. I'm eating a lot of calories and protein. Overall the results are decent (back has gotten a lot wider, arms a little bigger and chest looks more sculptured), but I don't understand the poor growth lately. Is this normal on 500mg/wk of test? I thought I'd at least see some difference month to month.

What test ester? When did you start test/your cycle?

Pinning test and not exercising will get you close to the same lean mass gains as lifting natty, but it's really a waste compared to your potential gains from a proper routine on gear

Test e pharma grade. Wow, it has actually been 10 weeks on test already. I did dbol for a little over 6 weeks, but started 1 week before test (injection gear delivery got delayed by a week, thought I was getting it the same day I started). Test, I think kicked around week 5, so it has been in effect for around 5 weeks. Obviously I lost some size after I stopped using dbol (I was quite bloated), but even accounting for that, the test doesn't seem to have added any size to my frame. Some strength, but no real difference in muscle size (at least visible to the eye). It has given me some shitty bacne, so there's that.

I sort of killed my estrogen for a while, because I thought I needed a lot more arimidex that I actually did on 500mg of test (I barely take any now), but that shouldn't have affected my gains too much. Got AI fairly under control now.

Can somebody post the comfy Pepe with steroids in his hand?

crystal or powdered DNP?
also your clen dose is getting pretty high i would watch your blood pressure. you seem to be already plenty lean so why do you want to use T3 in with what you are using? T3 is notorious in shredding muscle and wasting. and yes your metabolism is probably stunted. if you are hellbent on using t3 i'd stick to no more than 50mcg and def. start at 12.5 ramping up and tapering down! gugglesterones work pretty well at stimulating natty thyroid levels! you look great BTW, are you running Anavar or anything else/

signed NEWFAG with 20 plus years in the juice game ...so i guess i'm an oldfag as well!

No i would not use T3

>last cycle, test only
>generally in a great mood, happy
>this time, higher dosed test and 5 weeks of tbol
>legitimately depressed, lethargic and the only time i show emotion is when i'm angry
why lads, tbol doesn't cause this

>higher dosed
Thats your problem, if youre not dialing in your estrogen, then dont use high test, add other compounds.

it's only 50mg more, I'm using a test blend.

are you tired all the time? I did a 500mg blast and from then on cruised on 250mg. So i was high test all the time, and i was tired no matter how much i slept. As soon as i dropped down to natty dose i would finally feel rested again.

What im trying to say is that, feeling lethargic and tired on high test is just a simple side effect. Not having your estrogen in check just contributes to it, exspecially with depression.

I'm 550mg a week, I don't think that's very high to be honest.

How is 4-5x the amount of natural testosterone levels not high?

Anyways, i felt lethargic and tired all the time even on 250mg, its just something that comes with test.

If you are depressed, there is a good chance your estro is too high

Cheers bud, I've got some pct aside but i might start taking nolva throughout and buy more for pct just to see how it goes.

Does anyone know why people take a PCT drug to keep the estrogen in check?

Is aromasin a long forgotten relict or something?
Legit question

so mossad. you’re going to keep this up? pretending you’re his ‘friend.’
come on
>mossad
>goldbergler
you’re not even trying

People be dumm.

They also don't seem to realize it decreases igf1 by a large portion.

I've been on tren only for a few weeks now, my nips are swollen and sore and mentally I just feel like shit, really sad all the time and feel like there is no hope for me. How to fix?

elevated prolactin ...you need to get cabergoline! Tren only is a bad idea!

nolvadex does

but i always run exemestane on cycle! i am very sensitive to gyno though!

Did my first non glute injection guys (: .
Tren .5 cc into the shoulder. Its sore as fuck but that was so easy. I'm glad i took the advice to use a slin pin

>They also don't seem to realize it decreases igf1 by a large portion.

So does metformin, but it doesnt impact your gains as it makes up for it.

Decreasing igf1 is not necessarily a bad thing, and in fact may be better for your health anyway.

Lmao youre all pussies. I literally only inject with 3 inch needles. Ive hit bones and nerves and didnt even fucking flinch.
Know why?
Cause im not some low test beta enhanced athlete lovin muh small needleZ fuckboi.

Except using tamoxifen as an AI is retarded when you could use aromasin.

Why sacrifice anything at all when you could gain?

Some people may need to prevent binding at the tissue.

Also it can help lower cholesterol, and if youre e2 is actually low instead of high can also be useful.

test blend is probably different in terms of controlling e2 than what i presume you used for first, enanthate

hey /fraud/ is blast and cruising dbol a really bad idea? has anyone here done dbol?

>has anyone here done dbol
boi

It's liver toxic so you shouldn't use it for long periods of time, a la B&C.

Looking at my second cycle: what should I run to build as much lean muscle as possible and minimize bloat?

First cycle I rant Test E with a Tbol kickstart and was very pleased with the results.

I'm thinking of adding EQ to the same stack -- could I do better? Tren seems to be the other big lean gainer but I don't know that I'm ready to fuck with that yet. EQ is apparently very mild so I'm assuming the overall side effects may be small enough to add something else.

Thats what sarms are good at when stacking with test.

>implying I'm hetero
You are, just go get some electrode therapy like patient b19 under Dr Heath

thank you mast for blessing me with this lush back hair

Yes but using it as an "ai" on cycle is retarded.

any roids you take will shutdown your natural production of testosterone, so you need to take testosterone with dbol.

Ye boi im doing the same thing, 500mg test e 600mg EQ pw with some random orals thrown in now and again. Here's to leangains

>be natty, feel like shit, feel tired, want to kill urself my man
>be on 500mg test, feel like shit, feel tired, want to kill urself my man
it's all in your head bby

Started test E, dbol, and tren ace cycle 2 days ago and i feel worse in the gym and my lifts stay the same.
What the fuck is this shit lol

1 ml test e injection in the outer quad (vastus lateralis)

has anyone ever done that much volume of test there? I've only used quads for daily tren injections, but that was only half an ml. I've only ever used glutes for 1ml injections, but now that I'm back to just test e 2x a week, I do want to rotate more injection sites to prevent potential buildup of scar tissue.

What about Mast and Jerry? You guys are like the yoda of aas here on fraud, you have more experience.

Like i feel abnormally weak. What used to be 6-8 reps is 2 or 3.

>green hairy wrinkled manlets with steroid induced neurodegeneration

Best compliment.

Tfw passing my natty limit and afraid others will notice

Whats the scientific explanation for why things like mast dont grow that much muscle? Like what are other steroids doing that it isnt? Theyre both at least signalling the AR.

>the steroid virgin
>natural test level destroyed
>gyno
>depressed
>cant reproduce anymore
>small thin bone structure looking retarded under his bloated muscles
>loses all his gains a few months later

>the HGH chad
>strong, big, low bodyfat
>no gyno
>feels great
>big penis, can reproduce just fine
>big strong manly enlarged bones to go with his muscle mass, looks alpha as fuck
>keeps his gains forever

just lmao @ roidlets

Elevating your HGH and in turn IGF1 levels long term is unhealthy, roids arent actually that bad for you.

Only 1ml? I would load up to 3ml in one injection and that's not even a lot?
1 ml of test and 2 ml of EQ

Does doing any dose of test kill natural test production?

yes

When should i use caber for a test+tren cycle? From wk 1, or should i watch for specific sides?
Also got aromasin on hand, was thing of soing 10mg e3d just because im paranoid about muh nips

As long as the total test in your system stays below your natty level it shouldn't. At least not completely. It will reduce production to maintain baseline.

you might not even need caber. i ran a gram of tren last week and felt fine. my only issue now is that my left knee is swollen because my last shot was a bit too shallow and some went SUBQ. I read that it can leak down to the knee and irritate it

Thanks for the input, but damn that's gnarly. ill keep that in mind when i pin quads.
Does the swelling affect you much performance wise?

lads my joints are getting sore at .25 adex eod, what do I do?

nah, i dont even feel it. i 100% deserve it though. i pinned about 2.5ml in my left quad one day and then pinned another ml in the same exact spot the day after. it was tren ace too which is super irritating and I didn't go deep enough so a shit ton of leaked under my skin and made my PIP from the day before 10x worse

What a fucking boring thread holy shit. This is what happens when the best trips don't post. You've all got such fucking vapid personalities that it's painful to read your fucking asinine questions.

I had a little cry that I'll never hear my exes cute morning whimpers again. That wasn't very nice. I don't even know how long I've been on tren for at this point. Probably not long enough.

Also ordered Re:Zero on a whim. Is it good?

I feel this. Usually straight after pinning I can feel the pain run down to and pool at my knee.

How does /fraud/ like DHB? Is it worth adding to a cycle?