F for respects

F for respects
Is boogie the next one to go?

THANK GOD I always hated this cringey fat fuck. Another person making fat people fel good about themselves.

Press F to call him a Fatass

F

Nashville reporting in.

We'd see him "walking" around all the time. Saw him twice at Regal 27 movie theater near 100 Oaks.

Not sure what he saw, but I know he had a huge bucket of popcorn and oil both times.

Seemed like he made people happy. Fuck it,

F

PAY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm his age. 13% bodyfat and counting. I'm blessed by my own hard work.

If dubs Gabriel Iglesias dies next month

No. boogie defied RNGesus. He is unstoppable.

ITS A LANDSLIDE

if dubs this year closes with more obese people passing away

I was gonna post a belittling reply but honestly maintaining 13% at 45 is impressive. Keep it up

You had one job, nigger.

maybe he did die and we're all just living in his dying brain

He wasn't afraid to be un-pic

F

F. May have been a fatass but he made a lot of people's lives happier.

more obese people are going to make it breh

I'm glad John Goodman lost weight

You had to know the nigger was never going to get the job done

Fuck. I'm actually surprised, but because I haven't heard his name in years, not that I find it surprising that a morbidly obese man died young. I'm surprised he made it to 45 too.

At this rate Boogie will probably outlive all of these fatties. I doubt he'll ever be anything close to Veeky Forums but he may get to just regular fat but with loose skin, and live to a decent enough age. Then again he could fuck it all up but he has a better chance than any of his competition.

Good, fat or not he got rich being extremely unfunny, his weight has nothing to do with his comedy, patrice oneal was a fat fuck but actually funny.

jesus christ were was his nutsack?

Too right, mate, heard this shrill faggot on Opie and Anthony and I couldn't fucking stand him. He's just loud and screams, unfunny fat fucker.

no idea who this was, looked him up, couldn't make it through two minutes.

And nothing of value was lost

I hated your comedy but I never wanted it to end this way ralphie

F

a stirring eulogy

bruh..

Why the fuck would you even consider a belitting reply?

13% body fat at 45 is impressive as fuck. He is in better shape than 99% of 20-30's at 45. Thats impressive AF.

Sorry didn't realize the Consideration Police were monitoring threads tonight. I'll watch what I consider doing from now on, Officer.

>Break 50 bones in your body in a car accident
>get fat
>get depressed
>get fatter
>fight to lose the weight
>Gain most of it back.

Why were we still here just to suffer?

In related news.

Ralphie May was still alive.

I'm genuinely confused you retard. What is there about that post that was even worth mocking? The the fact the dude is old?

Got some bad news my man, you'll be old one day too. It happens to everyone, unless you have a heart attack after snorting a massive line of cocaine off some big black guys cock. I could see that from keeping you young 4ever.

Shut up, faggot.

Lol you got fucking destroyed.