Listen to the Jew Goldman Sachs! They know what they're talking about BUY BUY BUY

Listen to the Jew Goldman Sachs! They know what they're talking about BUY BUY BUY

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/11/07/bitcoin-staring-down-8000-goldman-sachs-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/goldman-sachs-technical-analyst-predicts-bitcoins-top-is-4800/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It always does the exact fucking opposite of what these guys say, even when it requires a massive black swam event to do so

That was before segwit2x was officially called off. When fundamentals change, any sort of analysis must be reassessed.

Yes. Jews, save us from the chinks.

they said 2200
it never happened

>goldman got caught holding the bags
lmao

>jews move their mouth that bitcoin is going up
>everyone runs the other way

Well fucking played.

this is a toxic waste dump and we're all bathing in it

so this is like when that one poster kept saying digibyte is going to $1 in july right?

>unironically listening to Jews

news.bitcoin.com/goldman-sachs-technical-analyst-predicts-bitcoins-top-is-4800/

>Goldman Sachs is getting JUST'D

>Nov 7th

I mean technically they weren't wrong
BTC did hit 8k

Literally getting raped rn and it feels so good watching with my whole portfolio in LTC.

This.
When he said it was a bubble, the shit goes up like crazy, when he says it's going to keep mooning, it crashes.

now I know BCH has replaced bitcoin

((They)) said BTC is going to 2.2k it went up to 7k. Then ((they)) said BTC is going to 8k it went down to 5k and going down as we speak.

LMAO genius TA guys.

bitcoin cash BTFO by the jew

Im thinking of going back into fiat while I still have the chance. Been holding btc since $2500 and feel like this shit is going back under $3k soon

>Goldman

Be careful goy.
There has been a number of times where publicly they praise a stock and privately sell or short it.

They said it could reach 2212 if it stabilized around 2950, bounced like crazy from 2980