How do I into Ramsey Bolton mode?

Workout sometimes.

mode threads are fucking retarded.
once again op proves himself to be a faggot.

Treadmill 15m once a week for a month

3 sets of red head rape
3 sets of kinky sex with stable girl
1 set of get fucked by Deus Ex Rohan

Alternate days

Got would be blessed to even have a fraction of characters like King of Rohan.
The show is decent in terms of entertainment, there has never been a character besides Sean bean who said something memorable on that show. Yes iv seen every season. Martins writing is if Tolkien drank himself to death and wrote while extremely Horny from edging all day

Cut

How to into ayy mode?

nice

This, but not too often, or you might ACTUALLY get fit

He didn't rape sansa she consented

>Be skinny fat
>Go on a cut without lifting, only doing cardio like swimming and running.

>watches the show

>presumes to critique the authors writing

This

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Being batshit insane is probably a good start. Having a sociopath father who rapes women with no remorse won't hurt either. Ramsey was ugly as fuck in the books thou.

Assemble 20 good men of your choosing.

If you want us to take anything you have to say about GRRM seriously, you better read the books and shut up about the show.

>mode threads are fucking retarded.
Ive been wondering, is this one mentally unhinged guy spamming this shit?

Take 20 good scoops

Just ride around on your dad's land and hunt shit with dogs all day long. Eat basically keto (medieval rich people diet). Torture some dudes now and then.

1: Kidnap guys
2: Probe their anuses
3: Assimilate any DNA that you extract from them
4: ????
5: Profit!!

Mm yeah I guess your right. I remember reading that lovely passage about a women having to defecate a fuck ton in a field how much satisfaction she got when she started shitting all over the place.

Martin has no lessons to teach us. Every piece of work Tolkien wrote was a life lesson.

I'm not sure that's the key. I've primarily just done cardio for the past five months and I've still got a typical skinnyfat appearance. You'd at least have to do other DYEL exercise to get Ramsay mode.

How do I into Watt mode?

Get old, lift some, don't cut.

she was asking for it

This is gonna be good

tip top kek

I SWEAR TO GOD CARLOS