How has coming to Veeky Forums changed your personality?

How has coming to Veeky Forums changed your personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbYcte4ZEgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hasn't. Getting healthier has, but that's not the same thing.

Not at all

It made me more me. I dont have a feeling of deep shame anymore and love myself. I can now be who I am instead of hiding behind masks.

made me hate being a manlet more because up until discovering Veeky Forums i never once had a problem with my height or had it been a negative thing

I think I became more autistic. And I hate myself more but at least I look better now.

I have more ownership of my physical space both physically and mentally. Not like like a douchbag "hurr durr take up space b.c. im alpha" way. I'm just more confident in my movements.

Also it makes me less anxious and less on edge. Feel less need to "prove" myself to people

There isn't a problem with your height and it isn't a negative thing. Why are you letting idiots make you feel bad about yourself?

>before fit
>see girl at home depot
>me like me want to bone

>after fit
>see girl at home depot
>barely taller than her and imagine all the things she'll say about my height

also i work at home depot

youtube.com/watch?v=zbYcte4ZEgQ

Oh, you're an insecure frog poster.

Carry on, then.

>Falling for the manlet meme

You know that's just tall autists trying to make themselves feel better about being socially retarded, right?

This. i legit never thought about my height. now im considering leg lengthening surgery( and some facial surgery too). i dont think you can squat/deadlift/leg press when you have had lengthening surgery though

I used to browse Veeky Forums but stopped about 9 or 10 months ago.

This place seriously makes you sick as fuck in the head. Like I used to not even want to bang a girl if she was promiscuous because of the autism on this board.

Then I realized that sex is sex and shouldn't be held on such a pedestal like it is here.

If the girls not your wife who cares and even if she is your wife who cares if she had sex with 25 other dudes before you as long as she's only fucking you now. Guys who are confident enough not to trip about this shit aren't the cucks, you're the cucks for treating women like objects and that's why you get no girls.

it made me download alot of frog pictures. i only started browsing fit in 2012

That’s a thinker
>marries a girl who’s banged 25 dudes
You’re perpetuating that it’s ok to be a slut and making more sluts
>treating women like objects
but uses them for casual sex

I think slutting is creating less self discipline, more feeling good now and easy attention gains

Whatever faggot you're jerking off tonight

haha jokes on you
n-nofap

Don't do no fap just stop being a pussy

Turned gay

well im now incredibly self concious about my height whereas before i didnt give a fuck

Whenever talking to girls my first instinct is to flex a cep.

damn dude you're actually not wrong dude I just came back after a pretty long break and I'm already getting with prude af girls because I just don't feel like the easy girls are worth it but like they totally are desu but my mentality is fucked up rn