>Fat people shouldn't give fitness advi-

-ce

> don’t shovel food into your mouth
Wow so fucking hard

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the majority of Veeky Forums obesses over fat people because they need to feel superior in someway, they arent smarter, funnier, more creative, or more socially adept than most people, so they take the easiest route to feel like winners, theyre in better shape than some of the least healthy people on the planet, bravo.

Just do your thing, who cares about fat people?

Is Boogie /ourguy/ now

There are some who use it as motivation for losing weight.

t. A fat people
>But not for long

If someone lifts regularly they are in better shape than the majority of people. Pudgy soyboys are the dominant race in the west

Previous fat that read sticky and kept it off. Don't stop and keep going. I had to lose 100 lbs. If my pathetic ass can, you can too.

you are wrong. fat people are a burden on society.

this is 100% correct, they get into gym and realise they are on the bottom rung of everyone that already goes to gym so their ego is hit and they try and find someone else that they are better than
>I have a sub 1pl8 squat b-b-but at least I'm not fat... right guys?

My butcher is fat, he provides my community with meat, is he a burden on society? if yes, how?

Hurr durr

The fat acceptance movement has made it even more fun and cringey to mock fat people. That's not to say I mock all fat people, just the ones that promote their lifestyle and glorify it and harm other people in doing so. Obesity is a cancer on western society and is helping to ruin it. I'm not saying we're going to be able to stop it completely with just us, but we can try our best to understand the movement and take it apart and mock it so we're equipped to do the same in real life. Though I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't care that much about the mass obesity and the effect it has on us and our communities. And I'm sure there are some people here who just feel bad about themselves and just take the easy route by making fun of fat people. But I think the fph threads can have a pretty positive effect overall

I-is boogie gonna make it??? he sounds determined as hell. I really hope he pulls a jonah hill and we get to see a Veeky Forums francis going apeshit on an appliance or piece of furniture.

Have you ever sat next to someone obese on an airplane?

Nice rebuttal kiddo
I agree that being fat is bad, and I dislike people who support fat acceptance, but most fat people are just that, fat people, they know they arent healthy and they either don't care or are too ignorant or undisciplined to successfully lose weight. If they don't wanna change then they run the risks, and thats punishment enough without me hating them because theyre satisfied being the way they are.

idk man, he's in the process of divorcing his wife after she cheated on him with that black dude. That shit will also take a major toll.

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the majority of Veeky Forums obesses over fat people because they need to feel superior in someway

That's real fucking astute my dude.

Meaning: you're right, we know what we're doing and we don't care.

Admittedly no, I live in Aus

I mean telling people you should do it because you know how bad it is is fine, but giving advice on how to change it not so much.

>t. Fatty

I see what you mean, but really we're just hating them inside this echochamber, where fat people won't be coming unless they want to lose weight anyway. I can hate someone without intruding into their personal life, and I won't go up to someone random to talk about their weight and criticise them.

Then shut the fuck up

>i have a sub 3pl8 squat b-b-but at least im not fat... right guys?
ftfy
dont try to pretend youre not one of them just because you squat 2pl8

Nope. Never.
Get out booger

A morbidly obese man who has done tons of changes trying to fight it sounds like a reliable source of advice for other fatties on what works and how to avoid falling off the track again.

The skeltal thinking a whole pizza is a lot of food could use advice from someone who used to be rattlemode.

Knowledge and experiences decide what advice you can give.

>who has done tons of changes trying to fight it
"no!"

Did it all work out? No. You can make a change without actually achieving anything.

>give credit to this man for not achieving anything
"no!"

>who cares about fat people?

I would bet is boogie himself posting this shit thread over and over again to feel good about himself pretending to be in the high road and laughing at Veeky Forums dumbasses getting mad at his trolling.

We know he browses Veeky Forums, he is quite obsessed about what is being said about him

kek

Medical costs are passed on to other tax payers

>all fat people have debiliating medical problems
also i'm tired of hearing this. virtually none of your taxes actually make it to obese people. you're a retard parroting what someone posted long ago and has now become common belief like 5 reps for strength 8 for hypertrophy.

what advice is he giving?

last i checked he still eats like shit and that gastric bypass of his will break at this rate.

>Just do your thing, who cares about fat people?
>what other people do doesnt affect me
good try retard

>virtually none of your taxes actually make it to obese people
You think money grows on trees faggot?

>virtually none
let me know when it's none
i'm not paying for some fat fuck's heart problems
pay for your own shit, fatty

And just who the fuck does boogie get his advice from?

Yeah. That's immediately already better than listening to a fat fuck about fitness.

That fat fuck wasn't listening to those swolelords before, but suddenly says "I was wrong, other fatties totally should, too, WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME GEEZ I WAS FAT ONCE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME"

>but I feel like
So it's your opinion completely not based on fact, huh? Wow, much interest

Here's a hypothesis for you!
"What if these anons ARE smarter, funnier, more creative and/or more socially adept than most people...but STILL amuse themselves with berating the least healthy people on the planet?"

Also, these unhealthy people think they're super fine. It makes their quickened, excruciating deaths in 10-15 years all the more ironic and enjoyable.

>its literally this easy to kidnap a fat person

His medications and hospital visits are more frequent and costly and he does not shoulder 100% of those costs. He passes them to you, the community and even the nation as a whole. Along with all the other fat people.

Would your fat butcher be less of a burden if he were slim?

Cardiologist here.
You're wrong.

You're totally correct. It is so easy to look down on the obese that even I can do it. And I see no reason not to feel superior to death fats.

lol this fat lard thought he could come to fit and spout tumblrina haes shit. gtfo fatty.

40% of all cancer in the US is obesity-related.
You're a retard.

Imagine that's the case for most. As a [spoiler]skeleton[/spoiler] I never think about fatties much and end up taken aback by the bonfires of disgust that build up in these threads.

Enjoy another (You).

I'm obsessed with fat people because I am fat myself, I hate myself a fucking lot. My mother is fucking obese and I'm trying to fix her too but she won't listen.

No it's just that FPH people have no other board to go to, so they ended up on Veeky Forums. I don't think most people who post in these threads even lift.