The racism here is getting out of hand

It's time to talk Veeky Forums. The racism against us Indians here is getting extreme, especially since we are some of the most contributive and athleticist members of this board.

Like when it is not just playfull, when your hate is repeated over and over again, repeated sistematically, it eventually gives paining to us irregardlless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a Indian a 'creep' (not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a hansome, smart and good Indian that they stink? Would you say those words to your fellow Veeky Forumsizen? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking DYELs?

Your destroying the board, your dividing us men against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly naughty behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

POO

Then just be racist against whites.

IN

LOO

fuck you nigger

Please to be makings poos into the nearest loo thanks

Indians are legitimately cool and nice people
>Inb4 someone calls me Indian
I'm white

say what you want about pajeets, but at least they won't act like cucked nu-male white-knighting faggots around some stupid slut unlike western men.

>pleading to whites to stop calling you mean words
You Indians are such pussies, no wonder you got conquered by just 10,000 British soldiers

forgot pic

fucking love poo's

ahaha... they are actually

>the Indian CHAD vs the British DYEL

POO IN LOO

>read articles about rape in India
>rolled eyes about stereotype since " i see no color"
>met Indian guy on grindr and went for a walk together
>kept making weird moaning sounds near my ear
>kept twlling me he wanted to RAPE me so bad!
> stay near people playing on soccer field
>make up excuse to leave

Bro man... the only difference between the white race and basically every other race is that we don't get upset when people call us funny little names.

Why such a bitch?

>white cocks
>english bitch

What the FUCK did he mean by this??

>using grindr
>thinking your opinion on anything matters

Kill yourself you AIDS infested faggot

they're not alpha, they just have no shame.

safe sex

something u wouldnt know about, virgin

Well we just found out, at least for tonight, that Indians are better than Yankees.

Jews aren't white

To the loo with you, and bring your bobs and vegene

Pic related: the rest of the world's review of Indians.

Don't worry you will pozz yourself soon faggot

Shut it down.

holy fucking lmao

whatever helps u sleep at night!
at least i dont need to rape to have sex, basement nerd! lmao

At least I don't have to fuck men like some pathetically failed freak of nature

/rishik.patel.587/ thats his normiebook

fuckin smug race pajeet

Nigger

i get fucked by them, not RAPED...
lmao unnatural ... found in every species

Kill yourself faggot

>mfw some of the stuff he sent Kelly sounds exactly like stuff I used to say to my oneitis

saved
thank you.

stay virginal

>he hates science and objective truth
>>>tumblr my dude

WHITE COCKS ENGLISH BITCH

not who you replied to but.
Would you consider yourself a very effeminate gay man?
you argue like a woman.
weird how that works.

Poo somewhere else, shitskin.

Mirin dis curry man here, but seriously nobody gives two shits about your ethnicity if you don't act like an asshole
>t.Curry man in strayla

Yes.

It’s just blowback from /pol/
They don’t even know that or messiah was brown

God how fucking stupid does the poo have to be to post this?

You think coming here and posting this bullsht is gonna make us stop? You're just fueling the flames punk

I'm so fucking angry I'm gonna beat the crap out of the next pajeet I find hangout around my gym at late hours

As someone whose only interaction with real people is on Veeky Forums I really dislike the hatred towards other races, because I haven't had enough experience with those races myself so I don't want Veeky Forums to fill me with prejudged hatred. They have no concern for me, which funnily doesn't do any good for their opinion about which race is superior. IMHO

Have fun getting banned

>t.Curry man in strayla
Do us a favour and kill your self.

>all these faggots responding to pasta

Anyone read the whole post in an Indian accent?

man, i agree with you. when i first started using this site i thought that most of the racism was just harmless "board culture" like calling people fags, but now i suspect that a lot of people here are legitimately fucked in the head and full of hatred. just leave this site, it's a piece of shit all around.

>dont want Veeky Forums to inform how I see other races
>Veeky Forums, an anonymous collective of people from all over the world
>entirely separate yet repeating experiences from literally every possible perspective
>but it cant be true because that hurts my feelings

Our racism doesn't come from hatred. It comes from objective truth regarding behaviors.

I call a black man nigger and he get offended

I call a indian, indian or pajeet and he get offended

They call me white and i don't feel anything at all

The racism it's more about how you feel about it. Do you feel shame of your race? Then it's a insecurity because indian, black and asian aren't insults.

> calling people derogatory terms offends them
> being called my race doesn’t offend me
You might actually be retarded

What does chanting POO IN LOO every time India is mentioned have to do with "objective truth"? There's a difference between (a) noticing that people of certain races are more likely to engage in certain behaviors and (b) repeating the same tired-out "jokes" every time a certain race or country is mentioned. If you're from India, don't you think it would annoying and dispiriting to see POO IN LOO every time your country gets mentioned? The people who make those posts are not philosophers in search of some "objective truth" about race.

Nah cunt why don't you make me?

>shrikant; ooo

poo chad

Pajeet here. grow a thicker skin low caste scum

>Would you say to a hansome, smart and good Indian that they stink?

Veeky Forums is a meme website. None of the population acr like any of theae idiots because they don't go out. Dont take anything hwre seriously

The caste system is the bane of our civilization. It disenfranchised a majority of the population and created apathy and an inability to unify. The result was Muslim conquest, colonization, dysgenics and the destruction of thousands of years of our history and culture. It's about time we started treating our countrymen as such and work to lift people up with free markets and soft eugenics instead of treating them like fucking cattle.

>white cocks english bitch

>cunt
You’re not one of us and you never will be. Your children’s children will always be outsiders, foreigners, the other, no matter how politely people treat you. You came uninvited and you stay unwelcome, interloper. Poo in the loo.

POO
O
O

Non-whites are way more racist than whites

Nice try at guilting whites into giving you sort of admiration or something though

Gravy train is over minorities, you're gonna have to earn honestly just like whites have always had to

Next level b8 m8.

>our immigration laws voted in by elected representatives do not constitute an invitation
he says, as chinese billionaires proceed to purchase his entire country

stay cucked, faggot

that is pretty much exactly what they're like

Why the Fuck didn’t he tell that Indian kid to piss off

Only white people are good

Ha no
White people are evil
All world renown serial killers are white

But you guys ARE stinky creeps. Shameless too. And a lot of you fucks somehow wants to be niggers

So... Yes Sudhra, I'll call you a stinky jungle nigger creep

Not our fault we're the best at everything we do

Are you actually congratulating yourself for being good serial killers?

>jewslave
>best

Pick one

yeah nah, eugenics don't lie. Low caste will be low caste.

Our country was sold out from under our feet without consent. Nobody wanted this. Besides, no Westerner has any right to feel smug about Australia when most white country’s are being fucked just as hard or harder. So you stay cucked, too, faggot.

ignore this comment pls i didnt read it all when i posted

fuck off dirty cunt. caste system kept you low born dravidian scum in your place and allowed the country to flourish.

>infects the fetus of pregnant mothers, making them more likely to be male
The rest was pretty fucking stupid as well but this is just plain retarded. stopped reading there

Fuck off as a pajeet, I can confirm 99% of Indians are shit. There's a reason I don't go outside.

i believe he was half kurdish right? and even if he was full kurdish middle easterners do not resemble south asians and even look down on south asians

Lol middle easterners look down on kurds too, what's your point? Zyzz was a dumb shitskin steroid abusing faggot.

>implying
I'm a Kulin brahmin, and I understand the eugenic effect this has had on the upper castes. I'm grateful for it, but it's really irrelevant to the argument.

This is a Machiavellian failure, the same ones the Iberians made when they colonized the Americas. You should either slaughter or rape, not keep and breed a throng of subhumans as a ticking genetic time bomb. All it took was industrialized agriculture and (((UN))) food aid to plummet the national IQ. Your Aryanism reeks of pathetic Euro-worshipping insecurity. You forget that the Indo-Aryans were males and immediately bred with native women. Dravidians built IVC, and Vedic philosophy only emerged as a synthesis between Aryan paganism and the native culture - other branches of Aryan paganism remained philosophically sterile. South Indians were also able to repel invasions, abused the caste system less, and thus the most intact ancient Hindu sites are in south India. Move past your self-hatred and accept the Indian racial identity as a synthesis of Aryan and Dravidian.

>its time to talk
thread hid

>There's a reason I don't go outside
opinion obviously discarded

get fucked pajeet

he did you stupid son of a bitch did you even expand the fucking image you dense prick????

you pathetic fucking panjeet, go shit somewhere else you fucking cuck

Man so many thin indian girls with huge tits. They dont even wear bras anymore too its insane. And they see me look at them jighle the whole date.

I never said a word about aryans or dravidians. it seems your inferiority complex betrayed you yet again. All I said was, low caste will be low caste. Subhumans who do not deserve rights.

This has copypasta potential

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O