Tfw no friends and no gf

>tfw no friends and no gf
>all i do is lift, that's all i have to do with my time
>read about making eye contact with girls on the street, to improve confidence and get used to eye contact
>literally every girl looks down or away when we meet eyes, and they never look back
how do i deal with being ugly?

more importantly, how do i get friends?
>indoors on Friday night again. just like every night for the past decade

>more importantly, how do i get friends?
>indoors on Friday night again

I think you answered your own question

you're implying i have somewhere to go by myself tonight

if i had friends i could get dinner with them or go to a bar. but i dont, so I'm stuck inside really

even if i did these things by myself (go to a restaurant or bar by myself), i would still be alone and wouldn't make progress to getting friend

show me ur face, ill tell u if this is all in ur head or not.

i feel like im currently in a similar situation. I do have friends, but recently moved back to my hometown after college and realized I have no friends here. I am planning on skating around tonight to the downtown area, bumming smokes off randos and making convo

How old are you OP?

Look for other ugly lonely people. Birds of a feather flock together. It's not rocket science.

just join a club at uni. or just be aspergers and talk to people. you're bound to get along with someone. you realize that it takes effort to make friends right? like legitimate friends, not just people you are friendly with.

>join a club at uni
I'm not in uni anymore. but when i was, i did join clubs

>or just be aspergers and talk to people
who do i talk to when i dont know anyone in the first place. im not good at conversations, i dont think people like talking to me

What are you talking about you have thousands of friends who chat with you daily on this website.

It's harder to make friends after you graduate, especially if your job has a large majority of old people.

bump

i dont have people to do things with, who care about me, etc

Different guy, but I care, user. And we can shitpost together

I know your feel OP

>be 25
>havent had friends since middle school
>no friends in high school so i didnt learn social skills
>lack of social skills carried over to college/uni so i didnt make friends there either
>complete social retardation post college
>will never have a friend, gf, or lose virginity for my entire life
>because of having no friends, i just stay inside , which in turn has me not meet people, etc

we're all fucked

>every girl looks down or away
This is pretty common, bro. Don't get sad due to this. Keep doing it.

At this moment I don't know if this is bait or you're plain stupid.

>you're plain stupid.
if it isn't bait, why does his response make him seem stupid?

t.an idiot

This post depresses me

WTF is wrong with all this people with no friends?

Are you me?

Read a book about how to make friends. How to Win Friends and Influence People is a good one. Find out what people like and talk to them about what they like. Show interest in them. Shit like that will make you seem likable without really having to say much.

Volunteer at an animal shelter. Do you have a job? Are there people there to meet?

I know that feel. I'm 26 so most guys who have their shit together have a gf/wife and think they're too grown up for doing anything together as friends more than once or twice a year.

be yourself

the only people i can talk to are coworkers, and i do try and talk about what they like and show interest. but i dont know what to say most of the time, and i come off as quiet

>Volunteer at an animal shelter
requires references, and i dont have any friends

i do have a job, everyone thinks I'm autistic

Maybe accept the fact that it isnt so bad. I was in the same position as you. Got a cute girlfriend and friends at uni, was popular basically everyone of the study course knew me and in the end i was more unhappy than ever before. its actually nice to have a lot of free time to research and read things about the world instead of all this "LOL HAVE YOU SEEN FAG X AND SLUT Y ARE DATING OMG" and getting passed out drunk every weekend. Most normies dont care for other shit .

At the moment trying to figure out how to get rid of my girl without hurting her to much so i can focus more on things that really interest me

Boring cunt. Stop boring people

Wow, you're so cool. You have friend and gf and don't need them!! Wooooooww, so amazing.

Okey, great advice. I'll lock myself up in my room the next 10 years so i can read things about the world :DDDD.

While you were partying and having sex, he studied the blade

but how?

You missed the point i was trying to make. I thought exactly like op in his Post a few years ago and did everything possible to get there, and in the end it was just Kinda wasted since i forced myself to Do things i didnt rly like to Do because i hoped i would get happy from it.

Things like
> i need buddies to go out
Show that he doesnt rly like the activity itself, having other people there you already know doesnt change it that much.

But whatever, i guess thats an experience people have to make themselfs. I would have been Glad to know before that its better to Do things you enjoy than try to Do what is considered the best

bump

Meet people who have things in common with you.

And lifting could be that thing, meet people at the gym and find friends there. I should take my own advice desu, I'm in the same boat as you. My only friends are school/uni friends and they are not in my city anymore.

bump

>>literally every girl looks down or away when we meet eyes, and they never look back
Wait girls only do this when you're ugly? I though they did it because they're intimidated by how attractive I am..

No man relax. If you were ugly then they wouldnt look at you on the first place
>Last days my uni city
>Decide to go to the gym
>Oneitis is there wtf.jpg
>Start warming up and thinking how to approach
>Sit on the bench and getting ready for 200 war map set
>She is layiing couple meters away doing abbs
>I look at random place and the suddenly look at her
>Bingo ! I catch her eyes but then she looks away
>I start doing my warm up set
>After finishing i see her leaving
>that was the last time i see her

mfw

This looks like the kind of girl that you can buy with a crisp $20

>I'm not in uni anymore
I feel ya. It's difficult as shit to make friends in a new city after you're out of school.

bump

On tren, I've been feeling pretty depressed and misogynistic lately. I am a good looking guy who has had good looking girlfriends, but you are simply invisible to women because women, with few exceptions, are not brave enough to make eye contact with anyone. Women are basically cowardly cunts who are oblivious to the world.

They basically would rather look at the floor or a have a thousand yard stare than make eye contact with anyone, male and presumably female. I think it's some sort of defense mechanism and also a function of living in impersonal, inhuman cities.

Sauceeeeeeee

what do you do that's surrounded by old people?

>I though they did it because they're intimidated by how attractive I am..
lol

>she doesn't look at me or talk to me
>she's so intimated by my looks, she's mirin'

same girl

Go on grindr. You'll probably make lots of friends.

source you god damn you

>mfw reading this thread on day 2 of nofap

they aren't wrong

>Not ugly
>Only one friend
>Wife think I'm pathetic
>Kids love me tho but for how long
Need to get some courage to master those social skills

Girls looking down when you make eye contact is a good thing you autismo.

have you tried friend-making-websites?

They aren't looking away from you because you're ugly, they're looking away from your direct eye contact because most people are too shy to hold direct eye contact with strangers lol
This is natural and normal
Get out of your head

You sound like the prostate cancer of human beings.

>how do I get help
>oh no I can't talk to people
You were given solid advice and something to work on and you're deciding you can't do it. Go work on this skill than.

>who do i talk to

can i ask how old you are?
great that you realise you dont have anything to do, so you know what a real person who has purpose in there life does? You do what you got to to get you goals, make some effort into getting friends do something. try to pick up on social cues and read good books like influence people and win friends

that's a shit book that wont help you get friends at all. it's only useful if you're a complete aspie.

>This is natural and normal
Women seem taken aback if I even say thank you to them (if they let me pass a narrow part of pavement or if they restrain their child while I pass them on my bike)
I swear they think I'm going to suddenly attack them and rob them or something

jesus christ you think you have it bad?
>tfw have failed a semester for not attending last year, which means that uni doesn't start until january
>tfw no money
do you know what that means you motherfucker? exactly, I am stuck, at my parents' literal FARM in a literal 300hab shithole (basically not even a town, just a few houses distant from one another in the middle of nowhere), no one is under the age of 40, the nearest city is 30 miles away and I don't have a driver's license.
my parents spend their whole day pursuing me to get me to learn how to drive or call the fucking temp agency, and that's when I don't have to shovel dirt or burn piles of woods. I'm fucking 20 years old for christ's sake. I have 0 friends and know no one in uni, I've just spend the worst year of my life, living as a shut it after my gf left me, and on top of that I lost my scholarship (my country used to give me 500 bucks/months to live since my parents are piss poor, plus I got 180 bucks each month that struggling people get for rent)
I fucking hate working, I lack drive for anything else than lifting and sport in general. I'm basically living like a 15yo.
I don't even think I want to "make it". I don't give a shit about learning how to drive or spending the remaining months working as a waiter/au pain cuck in an extotic country to get instathots wet.
I just want to take a small loan for the semester to come (which is pretty short, about 4 months), ace said semester and get my fucking scholarship back so I can waste away in peace.