Veeky Forums where dobI take this convo from here?

Veeky Forums where dobI take this convo from here?

Also when should I switch from SS to an intermediate program? After my first stall, second or what?

Nowhere. You blew it. Learn better.
After your first stall.

How?

>when should I switch from SS
Before you even started.

men should not use emojis, nor should they show they have any interest in the conversation or the girl. Also never ask a question she can say no to.

you lost me at never show interest. your virgin is showing

>"but not out of the question"
>Not latching on to the hook she gave you.
-10 points.

>"my loss"
>Validating her without merit
-15 points.

>Shutting the conversation down with a closed statement
-20 points

>chasing after 3D women when millions of superior 2D goddesses are available
-1000000000 points

You need to unmatch her because she is an obvious fatty.

Definitely a tragic misplay, although you lost me on your last point. Move on, live and learn.

Tinder, first comment is your hot/cute/some thing shallow you like about their picture, lets meet up for a drink to see what you are really like. This eliminates all rosties who are only there for validation and cuts all bullshit

dont use smilies you fucking child. embarrassing

where do i take this convo from here lads?

It's not your loss it's hers
>You'll go to awesome trips with other bitches
>You'll give orgasms to other bitches
>You'll fulfill other bitches dreams by making them fight each other for your attention
>You'll be the chad you ever wanted to be only if you're the price to get not her

needs more emojis xD
bitches love that ;*D

how many of Veeky Forums has read PUA stuff

you can try to make the rules, instead of asking her to take the lead and determine location time and other logistics.

Can we cut this shit out of asking for dating advice that should be on /adv/and then taking on a QTDDTOT tier question OP clearly doesn't care about to make the thread Veeky Forums related?

No, people on Veeky Forums are interested in dating and thinking about dating.

Yeah, but why pretend you have a fitness question when you either don't really or know it won't get answered?

Is it because you know you should be asking on /adv/, the board mainly for relationship advice? Or because Veeky Forums is "your board" and you don't want to leave it but you know your topic isn't actually board related so you have to sneak in some fitness words somehow?

>because Veeky Forums is "your board" and you don't want to leave it

I think you got this correct. I think he is more comfortable asking his question here and Veeky Forums obviously enjoys the topic.

So are you the kind of guy who likes to analyze people and why they do what they do?

I can tell you get lots of pussy