Am I meme dieting correctly?

Am I gonna make it???

You're gonna make it to the hospital with mercury poisoning, that is for sure.

>he unironincally eats bread

where the fuck are the vegetables ?

>no eggs
>no cottage cheese
what the hell is wrong with you? Did your mother drop you on your head? YOU. WILL. NEVER. MAKE. IT.

Seconded. This is missing a lot of color. More fruits and veggies! Less tuna.

YOU FORGOT THE FUCKING BROCCOLI

In the fridge. I ran out of meat.
I have Gaston eggs in fridge.

it's fine, but space that tuna and bread (don't eat them every day), add eggs and veggies.

>Monster energy drinks
common bro, take this this seriously

>juice
>monster
>red bull
>mayo

Throw it out

You can't be a full blooded Veeky Forumsizen without sips.

Pullin somewhere around a container and a half of nonfat greek yogurt a day for like 6 months feels bad man

Mayo expired ages ago.

I literally eat no vegetables. How bad is this for me

Extremely, you're missing out on a bunch of essential vitamins and probably have deficiencies

Fuck, I know they're important but I need to be kicked in the ass with fear to do something about it. Will it rob my gains

If you don't eat vegetables then yeah you're going to be weaker and have worse gym sessions

the hate that bread gets is enraging

>using the word 'meme' like an adjective

you're a fucking retard, so no, you're not gonna "make it". kys asap you cringe inducing dumb ass. no bump.

>no eggs
>no broccoli

BRUH

desu you can get away with green powders and phytonutrient mixes

don't listen to the whole food shills

He used it as an adverb my man

he has eggs in fridge, see

Although I will admit I'm fucking retarded when it comes to broccoli. I always buy it but never get around to cooking it. By the time I do, it's yellow.

I always just eat lettuce/tomato/cucumber/avo/zucchini for greens.

You forgot the brown rice high in arsenic and lead, cuz "refined grains are bad for you duuude".

the what?

>iceberg lettuce
lmao that's little trash food. spinach or sping mix, those are the only worth while salad leafs

The vegetables
You know, those things that pack proteins, vitamins, fibers, and are overall extremely beneficial to your health and therefore translate to better lifts, better aesthetics and etc ?

Red bell peppers are high in lycopene, an anti-androgenic substance. It gives the pepper its red color, same for tomatoes. Green bell peppers are low in it, so a better choice. Every ng of test is valuable, just tryna help.

Just buy frozen broccoli. It lasts longer and it’s actuall fresher, also no stupid huge stem.

where the fuck are the vegetables? even as a vegan i have to admit that fruits are literally a waste of time, vegetables have far more micronutrients and fiber than fruits, and if you want antioxidants, you can just add herbs like turmeric, rosemary, and thyme to your cooking and you get over a 10x antioxidant boost compared to even the best fruits like berries

also please fucking eat almonds or drink almond milk, one crucial nutrient i see everyone overlook here is vitamin e, and it's pretty much nonexistent outside of nuts and seeds

you know you can eat the stem too right, i always eat it and it tastes exactly like broccoli with the consistency of a carrot

Thanks for the advice based anons. Will follow.
I'm weak and still crave some form of sugar in my diet. I have a 6lb bag of almonds in my room. So that's taken care of.

swap them out slowly for starches like sweet potatoes then

you still fulfill that sugar craving but it's better for your health, just don't go deep frying them

Needs more tuna

compound noun you dumb niggers

FUCK I've been eating red capsicums like 3 times a week for a decade FUCKING JUST

>photo id
kek, is this what being Veeky Forums looks like to /pol/?
Nationalism will keep you weak my friend.

>no broccoli
>no cottage cheese
WTF DUDE

>no veggies at all
>no fruit apart from a few bananas

>Am I gonna make it???
no

i recall reading some info about chili peppers containing large quantities of capsaicin (also used in pepper sprays), it had muscle preserving or muscle building facilitation properties but not sure, have read it long ago.Its not so healthy for your digestive tract tho.

does "to diet" look like a noun, retard? Granted, its clearly a verbed form of a compound noun "meme diet", but a compound verb nonetheless.

>wheat bred
Thanks Allah I'm european.