What's the craziest shit a female had ever said to you during sex Veeky Forums?

What's the craziest shit a female had ever said to you during sex Veeky Forums?

I'm a virgin

this has nothing to do with fitness, you over compensating virgin faggot ass retard. fuck off. no bump.

reminder: don't engage shit posting morons like op. sage, report and ignore them.

>Lick my asshole

Why would she call you a virgin if you're fucking her? Don't make much sens.

Jesus it's Friday night, you fuck. We're obviously not doing shit so might as well reminisce about bitches.

>"user... Let me turn around and show you something...."

she tried to start some father daughter role play. Like really fucked up shit. Put on a little girl voice and called me "daddy" and "dadda". Fucking weird. I wish she'd told me of her fucked up fettish, this was 3 years into our marriage.

>this was 3 years into our marriage.
Lucky bastard. I hope my future wife would be down to do a little wincest shit

W-what did she show you??

>Put a baby in me.

>stop hitting my cervix

post vid pls. of lions of course

Heh.. heHAHAHAHAHA Ok I'm done..

iktf
found out my wife was a closet furry after like 2 years (6 total in that relationship). Thank god her thing is human males on furries I don't think I could look at myself in the mirror if I had to wear a fursuit and cocksleeve.

That is a weird thing to say during sex

Pls respond. Not that user

Fill me with your Aryan seed

Pretty much the least weird thing a girl could say in bed besides moaning and "fuck me harder"

not Veeky Forums related, reported

what's the point if you don't sage?

i love you

:(

what is her spirit animal? hopefully something disgusting like a skunk. why aren't furries ever connected to shitty animals? it's always some majestic or cute animal.

Doggy
Me - who's a bad girl?
Her (mad) - YOU'RE A FUCKING BAD GIRL

O I was lafin

>sex isn't a physical exercise

We see why you weren't invited to parties tonight

background
>gf parents split when she was like 10~13
>dad ran away with his secretary
that day
>had a huge fight
>guilty triping all the way to toxic ville
>kinda make out sex? hate fuck?
>she like never before starts calling me daddy
>daddy fuck me harder, and im like wtf
>daddy dont leave me.... o-ok?
>burst into crying
>im still inside her
>while sobing, everytime she takes a breath and or pulls air sobbing i feel his vagina shrinking? squeezing?
Well yeah, now i now why they say to the females in jail, show your apron pocket and couffffffffff.

>"I love you"
I had only met her maybe 3-4 hours earlier.
Ignored it and kept going.

>tfw on the first night we met me and my wife said i love you to each other after fucking for like 6 hours

>fucku that yellow pussy huwhite boy!

This is why you have kink discussions early on.

where to start
i dated this really fucked up girl for awhile and shes said some pretty weird shit

shed tell me to punch her in the face, and choke her until shes unconcious and keep fucking her

she told me one time that she wanted me to fuck her while she cuts herself and cries

one time she was riding me on top and started cutting her chest and tits and told me to lick up her blood

also she told me she took her own virginity with a knife

>his vagina
user...

his vagina

I went to this hooker off backpage, she was pretty damn good looking. We started with small talk and I got undressed and she started stroking my dick. I asked her if she would suck it without a condom and then she mulled it over a bit while still holding my dick. Shen then sniffed it and said, "It smells good, but we gotta use a condom." The whole she's going 9n and on about how big my dick is. I couldnt tell if she was bsing me or not.

After the blowjob we started with doggy and she is moaning the moment I put it in and in less than 30 seconds she's asking if I came yet. In my mind I'm thinking, "Bitch, I paid for 30 minutes, I'm getting 30 minutes." So we stayed like that for about 5 minutes and this chick is litterally shaking.

I'm thinking shes a good actress, but when I turned her over for mish, her pussy is creaming. We fucked in mish and after a while she says in a sultry as fuck voice, "Take the condom off. I want you to cum in this pussy." I pretended like I didnt hear her and she repeats it. At this point my rational mind kicks in and yells at me to do the fucking opposite of what she says. She then says, " I wanna feel your cum on my walls. I want it raw." I was close to doing it, but I wasn't about to raw on a hooker.

We ended up fucking for over an hour. She finished by sucking my dick raw, but no cum in mouth.

Intense

Admittedly that sounds pretty romantic, good for you desu

it's a ferret her personality is very ferret-like too very bitey sort of burst of energy then hours of sleeping. She likes skunks though we walk a lot at night and sometimes we'll see one and just watch it romp about like the blind retards they are digging holes in peoples lawns. Skunks/badgers, mustelids are her sort of animals.

Another thing, when were fucking in mish, she started screaming "I love you! I love you! I love you!" With every thurst. She said it about a dozen times.

holy shit kek

Yes sir.

Podrick?

I hope it was a sweet pog collection

or her hairy indian bunghole

HAWT

That's one of the ceingiest almost lost virginity stories.

Nah, I still have to pay the whores I fuck.

"i'm never going to marry you"

haha yeah it was, our first and only one night stands too

well not a one night stand, but the first time either of us had been that quick to have sex

>his vagina

>mish
>mish
>mish
youre such a fucking faggot

I too have dated the psychopath type. She would get drunk/high as fuck on pills, piss herself in my car, rip my hair out and kick my PC. Then in the morning she wouldn't remember any of it and be like babbyyyy whats wrong.

Yet I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. The sex was grand and every day was a new experience with her. Now I'm stuck in an endless nightmarish loop that won't end.

yas slay!!1!

that's insanely hot. was her father absent? died young? abusive?

Nah bro, Im a monger. I've been sucked into the world of johns and prostitutes. Mish is just apart of the lingo the "community" uses.

I have a warning for any Veeky Forumsizens thinking about going to whores; Don't. It's atime and money sink and it will ultimately leave you unfulfilled and a greatly diminshed interest in sex.

Women are by and large, absolutely terrible at sex. Very few of them are good at. Hookers are no exception and fucking is their career.

>female
Just call them women or girls you fucking incel

tfw you're a ragdollman just build to deal with crazy and legitimately enjoy it.

This was one of the most autistic thing i read on this board
and the guy is married to, just neat
just

She told me to hit her, I didn't want to hurt her so I held back. She told me to hit her harder, so I didn't hold back this time.

She started laughing and said "I was raped by my dad".

Instant boner kill

what's autistic about liking animals in non-sexual capacity?

i dont know what to think about this, you should post pics of her fursuit

>be 37 y-o
>fucking some 21 y-o that I just met at the gym an hour ago
>in my SUV, in gym parking lot
>''Yes! YES!!! put your man-cream inside of me!! Give me all of it''

I sure did :^)

>37

You just gave me hope user

you think its difficult for older men to bang young women?

Just turned 30 and my sex life is at an all time low. 3 weeks into my first test-e cycle hoping to turn this shit around.

Sort yourself out. Hope you get laid more user.

I-i love y-you

I hope you cum so far up a bitches ass she burps baby names for a week

Not during, but surrounding.

Foot fetish, had three different girls "convert" and start putting feet on me during sex, put legs up and want me to lick feet while inside them, etc.

Two of them got to the point where they would actually say things like "It's embarassing, but when we get home I want your special massage," aka for me to lick her feet. They would all moan and get turned on by it. One of them told me she really liked the feeling of my tongue on her arches, and that she liked the feeling of having my sperm inside of her.

Great now I have a boner

>jazz hands isn't a physical exercise

"Cum in me I'm a crazy bitch"

Came in her...

The one who told me she liked the feeling of my tongue on her arches was all embarassed about it too...

> user I-I really liked that thing you did to my feet... I liked it when you licked the bottoms... and my arches...

She had insanely high, smooth arches and tiny feet.

>Foot fetish
faggot

>during sex
>implying

So if I throw your little sister down on the bed, put her legs up over my shoulders, pin her arms over her head, and fuck her long, slow and deep while her head thrashes back and forth, cumming deep inside her only after 45 minutes, 3 orgasms and making her beg for my cum, it's gay if I kiss her feet in the process even if she likes it?

>> user I-I really liked that thing you did to my feet... I liked it when you licked the bottoms... and my arches...

if i had a shy 2D girl say that shit to me while spilling spaghetti my dick woul instantly be diamonds and id be down for anything. unfortunately, real women are nothing like that when theyre nervous

10/10 please post more, stories or pics prefered

>arches
Which part of a foot is that?

its the arch part

There are a lot of arches on feet

no theres only one, its the part thats arched

but people like fun, user
and you're not people, you're a grade-a poop

This makes my head arche

seconding