Tfw pulling 3pl8 for the first time

>tfw pulling 3pl8 for the first time

Its not much but it feels pretty good

For some reason deadlift and squat records never give me that feeling of triumph that press ones do. Maybe because my form invariably suffers during 1-rap numbers and I'm just thinking about my upcoming snap city excursion.

Nice! I'm struggling at 280 but aiming for 3 plates before 2018

Imo If ur not competing 1-rep maxes are nothing but for bragging. Takes way too much energy for relatively little gains and shit form

i remember when i was still pulling 3pl8.
then i punched my way out of my mother's womb

what's your deadlift

Good job man, keep it up and you'll be at 5pl8 before you know it

grats, user
remember to keep doing it for Craig

deadlift and press prs both feel amazing for me, something primal. Squat records are a little different, I get this feeling of pride because theyre so painful. bench press I don't really feel much partly because I'm a chestlet and its way behind my other lifts.

I was stuck there for ages, I ramped up the volume doing 4-5 back off sets decreasing the load by 10 lbs each time. Also heavy rack pulls helped me get my back straighter and the mental benefit of having already pulled the weight is fantastic motivation.

Nice work bro it's a good feel, I hit it just last week and didn't want to pull it down just to saviour the feelin

I guess, it's mostly because I don't like stammering about my 3x5 numbers when everyone else is jacking each other off over their screaming quarter squat

wtf im in tears. thanks for sharing this

I was looking for motivation to go to the gym tonight. I found it.

why. why would you do this to me.

Not much? That's a solid number, user. Good work, keep going.

nice job user ^-^

I hate when this gets posted. I always have to read it and cry like a bitch

GOOD JOB user!
WE WILL MAKE IT

how much is 3pl8?

315lbs [spoiler]or 140kg if you're not a burger[/spoiler]

counting the bar

So I'm pulling over 3pl8 for reps ayy lmao

who's that

Congrats OP!

I hate when this gets posted because everyone gives in to it. But I can't, that fucking writing structure just makes it seem like it's fake. I don't believe this master moyagi bullshit, life aint a movie

plate count = 100x + (45-10x) where x is number of plates

so 1 plate = 135, 2 plate = 225, 3 plate = 315, 4 plate = 405, and 5 plate = 495

Not bad currently pulling a 1rm of 365# hoping for 405# by the end of the year.

>100x + (45-10x)

they don't feel as badass for me

>deadlift
whoa cool i picked something off the ground. time to uhh put it down i guess?
>squat
wow i sat down then sat back up, truly a feat of the ages
>bench press
THERE'S A NECK PULVERIZING WEIGHT ABOUT TO KILL ME AND THE ONLY THING THAT'S STOPPING IT FROM CRUSHING MY THROAT IS MY STRENGTH. I EVEN TAUNT DEATH BY BRINGING IT CLOSE TO MY CHEST BEFORE DEFEATING IT AND SAVING MYSELF

The trips tell the truth.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.