University level sprinter, AMA

University level sprinter, AMA

>bad genetics
>start out lifting and moving around more at 22
>8 years later finally achieve dream of simply being an athlete

Idc if you ask me anything but if you started late, started from nothing it doesn't matter you can achieve your dreams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Aqs5-BXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're 30 and in university?

Overall all stats
100m
height weight age dick size
gf
and why the bad genetics

i dont know if its inspiring or not that your dream was to become an athlete and not a top-tier athlete

yep, doing good too. spent most of life being neet/loser but finally got it together.

I get money, free shit, race fuckers. trust me when youre a complete loser achieving something average becomes the dream.

>6'2
>165lb
>185 push press
>245x2 bench
>315x11 405x2 didderoos
>205 powerclean
>275 squat
>205x3 front squat
>11.5 100m
>30
>7.8x6.5
>30 yo
>gf 23yo

just really skinny fucking bones, awkward leverages, shit eyesight, tiny hands and feet, no natural muscle, low to average T, disgustingly unaesthetic insertions

that's awesome; good for you. how did you get into sprinting?

started off as running away from people trying to whoop my ass. grew up in bad part of city and was always getting threatened and shit. i cant fight and ive been beat up a lot.

I found out I could get away and had a decent accel and top speed. later i started running across traffic going fast, dare the cars to hit me but try to get away.like cross the street in a way that if youre too slow you get tboned by a car going 40+mph
i was such a loser and drug addict i didnt care if i died.

ok i g2g but if anyone else reads this just don't give up and go for what you want, if you want to set a powerlifting record or win a physique comp or play soccer at a high level and call yourself an athlete learn everything you can and get autistic about the process, put in the years and you will have all that you suffer for.

I can already see the lifetime channel biopic on you
truly a touching motion picture

.5 100m
is that your e-stat personal best?
@6'2'' im going to guess youre in the wrong sport cuck.
Whats the matter Nancy dont like football?
Thats the perfect height for a wide receiver.

This sounds like the show flash...

What was your started sprinting time ?

I once saw a negress doing this, just back and forth with earbuds in near a busy intersection. Incidentally some cops were just across the street busting people. She kept looking over at them, pretending she was running from them or something. Really pissed me off for some reason.

I have the bone structure of a female child. Footballers would snap me lol

At what age you did that time, thats nice progress

By the way, do you do bicep curls pull ups or dips ?

Kek

as someone trying to lose weight, what sprinting p[rogram do you reccomend?

Gimme stats n deets bro

Do chinups and pullups 7 days a week. At least a set of 8 deadhangs. Do lots of bicep curls and do pushups but like dips

Age 30 is my best time ever

5'10
190 lbs
i'm a noob in all my stats, don't really think they'll provide much info. but i've lost 10 pounds so i'm progressing

Yep i guesses so because sprinters got ripped upper bodies

Btw, at what age you started sprinting ?
Can you do weighted chins and weighted dips ?

>Idc if you ask me anything but if you started late, started from nothing it doesn't matter you can achieve your dreams.
We're all gonna make it, brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Aqs5-BXY

If you have good genetics you can start at 40 you will gonna make it

>when youre a complete loser achieving something average becomes the dream

when you're completely average at everything, being good at anything becomes the dream. I know that feel all to well.