How long will it take me to achieve his body?

How long will it take me to achieve his body?

2 years on steroids and a brosplit assuming you have the right insertions

lol you could achieve it in 2 years natty.

>tfw lifting for 3.5 years and not even close

Sure you could user

dumb cunt detected

How long have you been lifting? if more than 2 years post body

>how long to achieve the best aesthetics to ever grace the earth

hope this is bait

is he a ballerino?

I feel like in the current market Zyzz's physique really isn't that remarkable.

Physique's have changed dramatically over the past 5-6 years.

He wouldn't be considered exceptional in 2017.

how fast are we evolving exactely? Had gene expression changed in the last 5-6 years?

a famous quote to perhaps make u think

>"Zyzz's body is achievable natty in 2-3 years if you're dedicated"
- Veeky Forums, 2011

Not gene expression but the exposure to physique's that are greater than Zyzz due to social media.

People might not remember, but at the time of his death Zyzz unironically had the highest social media following of ANY fitness model bar Greg Plitt. He had 400K.

Now 400K would be a decent following for a mid-tier fitness model.

Jeff Seid has a few million now. And conditioning wise he looks 10x better than Zyzz.

Zyzz really just looked like a guy who was in shape but you could tell liked to have fun and go out to.

Wouldn't fit in with the fitness model mantra of 2017 at all.

as far as I remember at the time of his death Zyzz had about 60k likes on facebook
I started following him at 10k

As far as I know he bench pressed 125 kg, squatted 150 and deadlifted 210 kg as his max shortly before he died, on a natural base that would be 4 or 5 years depending on your genetics, but doesn't expect to be as lean as him, that's not really possible to maintain those strength base and muscle mass and having a constant bf below 10% without roiding, you can be lean, but not that lean.

>125 bench
>150 squat
>210 DL
>4-5 years

Lmao, that's barely above 1/2/3/4

Anyway, that's my experience that the majority of naturals who are training constantly without getting injured need above 3 years for those stats since the most people start with 30 or 40 kg bench press, 50 kg squats and, if they have a strong back, 100 kg deadlift, but it's mostly 60 or 70 kg deadlift.

125kg bench? That seems really week compared to the size of his pecs.

Have you ever seen him bench? If he wasn't completely fucking terrible at it, he'd have put up a lot more.

>starting with 40 bench
What the fuck am I reading? My starting bench was 80 kilos and I was a dyel.

I started earlier this year with (all 5 rm)
>30kg/40kg/55kg/60kg
I thought I had below par starting stats

80 kg starting weight is exceptional good, that's literally top 1% world class genetics. Go and ask every professional trainer, they all will say that 99,99% of all their customers start with below 50 kg on bench press.

OR he was fat

How expensive are steroids? You think 5'9 160 pound skinny fat with no progress should start taking steroids?

how is your diet? sleep/fatigue management? routine?

I eat a balanced diet. I sleep 8-10 hours a night. I swim 5 days a week mon-fri for 2-4 hours

You shouldn't swim seriously. Swim can be, like cardio, pretty catabolic (muscle wasting) if u have a high percentage of muscle. Workout about 4 times a week for 1.5 per session and eat lots of protein.

Im trying work on having lean muscle.

depends what your physique is at when you start.
if you're his height (6'2"), 120-50 pounds it'd probably take 3 years assuming you are consistent with your diet and training and with above average genetics.

If you're 6'2" and are around 160-90, it shouldn't take more than a year and a half to look like him as long as you're a relatively athletic 160-90 and, also, have good genes.

If you're overweight, I'm not sure, it would depend on how overweight you are and how much muscle is hidden beneath your fat, I've never been overweight, nor do I know people who have made progress towards this while overweight.

This is probably possible natty in 3-4 years if you're dedicated. You could cut to take a picture at this bodyfat, but if you're natty it's nearly impossible to maintain indefinitely

At least 7 years lifting Natty, 2 on the jooicy roids

i'm 6'2 and 145 pounds

You won't get big improvements by taking baby steps, lift heavier, put more stress on your muscles in shorter bursts and the change will become more noticeable

It would have taken him longer, but he could have look similar without doing gear. It would have taken him a few years longer though

>Tfw started benching with the bar

That's on you, user.

3.5 years of consistent lifting following a solid program like ppl and hitting your macros DOES give you that body. You fricked up somewhere

That's absurd. Newbie programs like ppl have you add 2 to 5kg a week, you can hit those numbers lifting consistently in a year or very little over a year. It's all consistency