My partner never initiates sex but never turns me down...

My partner never initiates sex but never turns me down. It's probably because I prolong the foreplay and try to give her multiple orgasms everytime.

I confronted her about this and she told me that more often than not women have a reactive sex drive. I looked it up and it made perfect sense evolutionarily speaking. They have no business being aroused so easily like men.

She is my only partner since a long long time so I haven't really been with anyone else. Am I being taken for a ride or is it generally true.

Also general sex thread.

>implying anyone on this board has had sex

How long since you two are together user? And how old is she? Sorry man but she doesn't sound sincere to youm Women has sexual urges too and when bitches denies you sex is because they fucking someone else behind your back.

it's not really true as everyone regardless male or female has different sex drives

she's probably not lying about her having a reactive sex drive though, so don't put too much thought about it unless you suspect some cheating is going on

She is not cheating or denying me sex. I was just wondering how it is other relationships. Mostly dead bedrooms?

Any grills here would like to explain reactive sex drive to me? Can't ask my gf since she is getting defensive.

We've been together 7 years

>taken for a ride or is it generally true
I've been with both sides of the coin. The girls that where really passionate about sex are nowadays alone, desperate for a partner and surrounded by guys that....of course, they only want them for rape.

The woman I've chosen to be my wife stinks when it comes to sex drive. But...you know, she's a great person and an amazing mother. Wife material over there.

That's why I've cheated on her. Because no sex drive, not giving a fuck about my body transformation, not giving a fuck about starting to do some exercise for her health, not giving a fuck about improving our intimacy...

Yeah, I feel like shit for having done that.

My partner is like this too and i know she loves having sex, she will just never initiate it

it's just the way the world goes mate

Check'd.
Was she always like that? Seven years is a long time user. My last relationship lasted 8y. The last time with her was like that too , she never initiated sex anymore. Short time after i find out she was lying and cheating on me.
Maybe she's just tired/bored man, even when you love a person sometimes you have some "curiosity" to have sex with other people. The problem is when bitches doesn't give a fuck about you anymore and they don't care about cheating and lying.

But wouldn't her sex drive be more reactive? As in give her enough foreplay and she turns into a succubus?

I thoigh women with low drive needed foreplay to get going.

complete horse shit. girls have sex drive jut like men.

Yeah, always like that. I just want to know if the reactive sex drive is a thing or a meme

Nah your ok user. if she was always like that she must have low sex drive.

Not really. Women aren't as easily aroused. Anything who thinks they are are delusional. But on the flipside if they are with a good partner who knows how to sex then they can enjoy it just like men sometimes even more since their orgasms are proven to be longer.

Wouldn't a low sex drive women rejrct me 7 times out of ten? Or is this the power of foreplay or her anticipating the good time I'll be giving her and just going with the flow? Don't want to feel like a pseudo rapist man

Yeah, actually I need to do a lot of work to start her engine. Once turned on she's fine....but for God's sake sometimes I want her to behave like a real slut you know, mate. That kind of thing that gets the room on fire.

Maybe that's because you're a total numale faggot who calls your woman a "partner."

English isn't my first language. Should have called her a slave??

there's a decent variance among women, but generally they'll get genuinely horny when they're ovulating, which is also when they're most likely to cheat if you don't have a physically dominant appearance

sorry bro, looks like you're a cuck

That would've been a lot better honestly

Just adding.....in recent years I've managed to make her more "interested in sex". Of course this requires a lot of talk. I'm not a moron that shuts the fuck up and goes to the bath to masturbate. I've learnt I've done bad things (cheating) and that I needed a change too.

Shit man. Women are crazy but if she's your girl (gf/only girl you fuck/etc) here's some red flags.
> If she suddenly starts to reject your sexual advances she's cheating on you user.
> if she used to initiate sex before and now the bitch doesn't even touch your dick... she's fucking someone else man
I know how you feel but sometimes women gets aroused with the "forceful sex" be careful tho or you will wnd up with a rape attempt kek.

Only horny when ovulating? Isn't that jusy one day or something or are you talking about their fertile period which is like 14 days

The only thing I can imagine is that she may be a "if it happens it happens if not if not" passive roll, she doesn't mind it. She may just be really into letting you take control.

Any onr elsr?

What.

On another note, my gf won't keep her hand out of my pants or will randomly start sucking me off while watching a movie. 90% of the time im with her she's wet to a considerable degree. I'm chubby, with love handles and mammoths thighs with a 6 inch dick so idk. She isn't ugly either. We're both each other's first so maybe that plays into it. Gl anons. I honestly think it really comes down to her personality and biological makeup because I sure as hell don't know what it is that turns her on so much.

Bump

Been in relationship 4.5 years with current gf, we have sex pretty reuglarly. We're bit super busy Monday through Thursday but Friday and the the weekend we fuck. I often go twice, I'll fuck her and then if she's still awake an hour or so later I'll fuck her again, otherwise I just crank it out the second time and also fall asleep

>She is my only partner since a long long time
>How long since you two are together

>since
how to spot a English as a Second Languager

Listen dude, men are meant to initiate sex, roughly speaking. That's why you give dick and she has a hole for receiving it

you made your bed and now you refuse to sleep in it

Lol

it's a few days

7 years is a long time. As sad as the truth sounds, having sex with the same person for 7 years is gonna get boring at some point.

What you have to do is to make things exciting again. First thing that should come into your mind is to get jacked and shredded.

Whats her sexual behavior like for the first week after her period ends?
Have you ever focused more on you and just fucked her like and object and didn't care if she came or not? If not give it a try some time -- throw her on to your bed, grab her hair in a bunch and stick your dick in her ... finish of and carry on like nothing happened, then see what happens.

My girlfriend of six years was generally more reactive, but my new woman wants to fuck me literally all the time. We've had sex at least twice a day every day since the first time.

> Implying anyone cares if speak a shitty language correctly.

legit one of the dumbest languages on the face of earth

Its not a meme user. Especially when you are in a ltr the vast majority of women will need a few buttons pushed before they soften up. My sexual relationship is exactly the same as yours with my girl, I always initiate but then I still want to fuck her every day so she kinda knows that she's gonna get ploughed whether she wants it or not.

I'm 90% sure if you stop fucking her (couple of weeks or month) that she will begin to question the situation, become a bit insecure and try initiating sex with you (refuse it). She'll probably be super happy once you fuck her after that.

Here's the thing, you need to speak to her. Tell her that you want her dressed a certain way when you get home occasionally, tell her what you want from her, tell her what you need. Tell her while your fucking her.

I'm 42, ive fucked more women than I can remember, literally 3 or 4 some weekends and been in probably too many relationships my longest being 10 years. It's nearly always been the same except for the honeymoon period.

Its your role to fuck her. It's her role to let you fuck her.

Birthcontrol can mess with the sexual urges of women.
My gf quit the pill and started with a nuvaring. The menstrual cramps where less intense but the got "reactive" unless she is ovulating

ITT: Reddit

My current girlfriend is like this.

Feels kind of weird because my last few girlfriends just wanted to fuck everywhere, like they would constantly be trying to pull me away from things I was doing.

Current girlfriend is really submissive and will do anything I want but she never initiates and it never really feels like she talks about sex or seems like she's into it before we start.

Unsurprisingly enough, the girlfriend who wanted to fuck all the time (to the point of it being uncomfortable - like friends houses when they were out of the room and risky places) was the one who ended up cheating.

Totally normal you arent being taken for a ride my dude. Ive dated a girl who was similar to your situation and I dated one who was horny as fuck and would initiate with me to the point where I would turn her down lol. People are all different

But are the ones who are reactive actually enjoying it? I've seen my girl cumming almost everytime but I am confused right noe

Yo mate can't offer you help or advice with your situation but what do you do specifically to make your girl orgasm?
By the way, if you make her orgasm often then I'm pretty sure she won't find the need to cheat on you.. just saying. As some others have said it's when she starts turning you down it's bad news

Idk some really are more sexual than others probably its the same for men but muh test makes us more sexual yeah

Thanks I'm never married that sounds awful

Aren't they the exception though

Women do get horny theyre just much more submissive and therefore don't initiate often. Hence "what do you want to eat tonight, I don't know what do YOU want to eat tonight"

Or they don't initiate because they don't get aroused so easily like us.

whenever I engage with my partner she's not in the mood but when I'm just totally content with myself and feel good she'll initiate, which is quite often ;)

What do you mean

When I'm the one making the move it turns her off, because she can sense I want something, but when I want nothing and we're just together then she initiates the sex. For the most part, there are no clear rules on any of this.

Girlfriend, wife, fiancee, etc. Partner is something that faggots say.

Lol wtf is this dynamic

at least she doesnt deny you sex
>be me
>with (now ex) gf
>used to fuck all the time and everywhere
>try to start having sex with her
>"user I really have to get home my parents are gonna be mad"
>hmm ok
>2 days later
>try again
>shes on her "period"
>wont give me head
sent that bitch packing

I don't know man but I'm cool with it.

Some girls have a higher sex drive thats all it is, these girls are usually sluttier

Your new girlfriend is a denier while the old one was a justifier its the way they view sex in thier minds, the denier views sex as a special act while the justifier views it as just fun

How many deniers are there? 15%?

I had 3 gfs:
1 was horny all the time and wanted it at least once a day, often she would initiate
2 had an average sex drive I guess, she wanted it every few days, would sometimes initiate but i was the one who wanted it more often. She would usually have sex when I wanted or other times at least offer a bj or hand job.
3 not sure what her sex drive was like as she was a virgin and we never had sex for the 2 months we were together.

If she is a young women then every few days is not average.

Maybe you should look up some questionaire results/studies about sex frequency in relationships. Just cause your experience might be different doesn't mean it's not average

so why would any man get into a relationship where he is only getting it every few days.

Most college aged women are fucking like rabbits

I'm talking about long term, not when you just get together.

Ok

Bump

Ehy

Women are the easiest to understand if you think about them as little girls, because intellectually this is where they remain for their entire lives.

Think about it like this.

You're in elementary school on the playground. You run up to a little girl in your class playing in the sand or something. You grab her hand, "come on lets go!" as she gets up and you both run off. She doesn't know where you're taking her, but all of a sudden she's exhilarated and basically ready for whatever because she LOVES being in the presence of you energy, in this case being adventurous and taking charge... dictating th activity and taking her along for the ride.

Think about how this applies in dating... women don't want to be asked, "where do you want to go?" They want to worry about NOTHING else except dressing up, looking hot, and having fun. Meanwhile if you're in your masculine you'll enjoy dictating the course of events for the evening, taking her from place to place and enjoying yourself and her company.

This is how it works with sex also... it is your natural role to warm her up, grab her by the hand, "come on lets go!" If she is in her feminine, she is comfortable in her role to receive a mans presence not only physically (sex), but more importantly spiritually and emotionally. She feels validated when you pick her to receive that presence each and every day... she will doubt herself amd your connection if you stop taking the lead.

Sounds like you have a healthy thing going, now maybe you'll better understand why.

And yet you speak it ;)

Even in this dynamic you have figured out what she needs in order to make sex happen, and you're giving it to her as a prerequisite. She clearly has some sense about men who come off as needy, and when you initiate she misinterprets it as neediness, which is a turn off. She's not quite in her submissive feminine, or for whatever reason refuses to embrace it. Still though, you are policing your behavior and thus creating the prerequisite conditions (i.e., leading).

Damn son. Good post. Wherd you get your wisdom from

>role
Also this... masculinity and femininity are not subjective... we're talking about over a hundred thousand years of biological hard wiring. Pay attention to this modernist womens lib shit at your own peril.

How do prostitutes fit into this dichotomy?
They are willing to approach males and fuck them for a price.
There are always outliers that defy this.

>mfw old soul

my girlfriends are always all over me, so it just means you are not a good sex partner

Yeah I agree with that. I do enjoy it because I know I am better when I am perfectly at ease with myself and the moment and require nothing more, there is no state better than this. So if my subconscious desire for sex is a reason to be in this state of content presence then I believe that is a good thing.

Why is there nver a female explaining any of this? Are they retarded?

How old are you? Do you lift or just lurk

Stop worrying about getting her off. Turn your brain off and fuck the shit out of her and enjoy yourself. Look at her like a piece of meat and use her.

Funnily enough this approach actually arouses them MORE than catering to them. My ex would always tell me to treat her like a princess outside the bedroom, and like a whore inside the bedroom. She loved to get rough. Most girls are this same way in my experience.

go back to /pol/

Prostitutes are always from broken families. Some girls who have intact two parent families have weak beta dads who are dominated by their wives and let thee kids get away with everything, so girls do it as a means of emasculating their fathers out of resentment. Often with these "more forward" girls you'll find they are hyper attracted to assertiveness, because they didn't get that at home. Women feel resentment when men don't behave like men. This plays into the highschool Chad, often a retarded test-fueled asshole... the appearance of being assertiveness gets him laid by these broken girls.

>33
>Lift and Lurk
Went to the gym this morning because I missed a day last week.

I have a FWB who is somewhat like that. When I start things, she's receptive, but if I don't start anything, she just cuddles instead of initiating sex. It seems pretty normal for women.

Women have an inbuilt thing that makes them resistant to giving guys direct answers or being honest when it hurts. This is why you never EVER ask women for relationship advice... maybe you smell bad, maybe you're fat, maybe your teeth need brushed... they won't tell you and will make up shit like, "maybe she's on her period and really likes you so she just wants to regroup." They find a way to evade facing the reality of whatever deficiency you have, because this is how women work... they don't take responsibility for their actions or corcumstances and are extending this privilege to you out of PITY. Asking a woman for relationship advice automatically makes her look down on you at gutteral level because you are expected to know this shit already. So don't ever expect a woman to ever answer these questions. Make your peace with it... women are not your /bros/.

Women also have no idea what they want on an intellectual or articulate level because they're experience of attraction is primarily subconscious... where a guys are primarily visual. Women mostly don't give a shit about looks, despite what they tell you... they respond to masculine behaviors and attitutudes that demonstrate confidence and assertiveness. You should behave in a way in which it is ASSUMED that any woman you're talking to is attracted to you, period.

Not necessarily. Women do give a shit about looks. Not as much as men obviously but they still do.

No women would ever check out a man if that was true.

Fuck off

It's easily modified to fit other cultures and simple to learn. It's flexibility makes it a really good international language.

I'm not calling a chair female and a desk male for no better reason than "the inventor of the language says so". Or learn fucking moonrunes

>Women mostly don't give a shit about looks
>mostly
Brainlet detected

Why would she be a fwb if she wasn't into sex

he's a pajeet

Sounds like you got older but never grew up.

> t. 18yo virgin who knows everything about women because he's a member in a pua forum

Sounds like Chad and Tyrone are already fully satisfying your GF's needs, OP.

dead on. Explains why every fucking thot has "love adventures and fun" on their tinder profile. It's like wtf even is an adventure. To them it is just some spontaneous outing that they did not plan.

Nopr

Nope

Memes