229 pounds and lean as fuck. How did he do it. good genetics?

229 pounds and lean as fuck. How did he do it. good genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8J-eAOAgf4
youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-1/
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U still haven't realized that this guy was on juice right?

Height has a lot to do with this.

Shieeeet desu you could bulk and clen your way to this physique

I'm 6'2 like Zyzz

There are many people that have his height, although nobody can reach his body fat %. Why are u surprised? He was on gear anyway.

The most impressive things about Zyzz are his insertions and build. His mass and even bf aren't particularly impressive for a gym rat running copious amounts of tren.

Steroids. He was a lazy impatient hack

I'm 6'0, how heavy should I be?

It is hard to believe he could only bench 130kg.

it's hard to believe he could bench 130 kg

youtube.com/watch?v=y8J-eAOAgf4

this video is few years before he died, so he would have progressed further. Zyzz died before social media exploded with Twitter, Instagram and Youtube so he never showed much of his training compared to his brother

I'm kind of surprised by how normal his lifts were, but he pretty obviously wasn't lifting for strength. There's a video of him DLing 4pl8 with the worst form possible, but none of that matters since he was fuarking beautiful m8.

he didn't touch the chest and needed a spotter. Still impressive tough

It's not really that surprising, when you consider a) how much gear he was taking and b) how inefficient he was on most of those movements. Someone with the same muscle mass that didn't lift like a retard would probably be able to move significantly more.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4

>130kg impressive

stuck at 102,5 feels bad man

Dyels can bench that

you must remember zyzz was abusing gear so much, he was doing chemical warfare inside his body

Tm then smplov jr

and prolly gay...

Wow, I bench that much without a spotter and I look like absolute shit. Zyzz truly is god-like.

Brrrrrraaaaappppptttttt

so youre doing something wrong

Or fat

classic ectomorph that has abused a lot of Tren acetate and oxandrolone. his lifts are sloppy and his body strength is relatively weak considering amount of juice he is using. this correlates exactly wanting to much to fast.

The gods had given him the most wonderful genetics of hair though,because with the amount of DHT conversion going on in his body he would no doubt be a baldfag

signed newfag that recently found this board!

i have 20 years of juice knowledge so i am an oldfag as well any questions i would be glad to answer!

Do you guys count the bar? If so how much does the bar weigh

kek yes 20 kg

20kg standard bar

>any questions i would be glad to answer!
this pls, I'm natty

Cheers lads. When people say ‘my bench is xyz’ does that mean for reps or 1 rep max

New fags say 5 reps because most beginner programs only have sets of 5, if it is heavy then it is probably a 1rm.

Well that's a relative question

what are your goals?
what is you BF%

at 6'ft and single digit BF a very nice build comes in at about 200lbs close to 10%

i am 6'3 and when i was 8% i weighed 225, but i was on tren/anavar and test prop!

I'd say the higher the weight the higher the chance he's talking about his 1rm

10-12 %, aesthetics plus some juicy big legs. really? 200 lb seems unrealistic. I'm currently 177 lb and fat

10-12 % is goal, not my current bf%

Depends on your frame. You can calculate it here
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-1/
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/

>How much muscle you can gain largely depends on the size of your frame.
>How strong you can get is a product of how much muscle you have, and how proficient you are with the lifts you’re using to demonstrate your strength.

Well the legs part is where the majority of the missing 23 lbs would come from!

i'd say you are pretty spot on to you BF give a few, not much though.
i would focus on tricep work IE weighted dips and switch a lot of your chest work to incline and overhead press! start focusing more on back as well. Back and legs were where i really went balls to the walls on training and the rest of my body kinda followed! being a lank i accepted i would never have peaked biceps and a huge barrel chest so i worked with my strengths.

200 is not an unreasonable goal natty you just have to commit and realize that this is long haul shit!

and do not be afraid to bulk man, being natty caloric intake is basically your juice...so go big and get big. dieting it down once you have achieved size is easier than walking the caloric tightrope and stagnating in the gym. i'm in the school you are either cutting or bulking.

you are pretty close man hoenstly

i was 215 here at 9%

sorry blurry!

great, thank you

I am like 20% bf huehuehue.

He was NEVER 220lbs lean.

In OP pic he was around 190

Paper? xD

I'm about 200lb lean natty (6'2)
How can I bulk to a lean 240lb and maintain the mass?
Should I get to 250lb lean so if I lose any mass I'll just end up 240?

Really user. Really.

You Zyzz haters are hilarious. Can we just acknowledge that he had pretty much perfect genetics for aesthetics and was lean as fuck? Goddamn Veeky Forums, it's okay to mire sometimes.

Big
Lean
Natural

Pick any two

I was obviously asking for cycle advice faglord

Copious amounts of trenbolone, masteron and a reasonable dose of testosterone

Well that is quite a jump
so i would say a decent first cycle would be test cyp or sustanon start at around 500 mg per week
for 12 weeks.

dbol - 30-40 mg daily divided into 2 or 3 dosages. having 20 mg a few hours preworkout, the rest divided to keep blood serum levels steady.

dbol i would use a kick start for no more thann 4-5 weeks

add in an anabolic to stack. a lot of people love Deca I'm not a huge fan i prefer nandro phenyl prop,but you have to pin it eod so i'll keep it simple.

i would avoid using Tren on a first cycle because gear and fresh receptors go a long way,and you don't nec. have to use the heaviest shit at first.

if you decided a Test/Deca cycle keep the deca at about 40 mg. I'd always advocate having your test higher than any 19 nor compounds due to possible libido loss.

if you wanted to go ham 30-40 lbs could be achieved with using a HGH analog such as MK677 or nubolin. i personally love the stuff.

as always your test and deca will be ran approx the same length. 12 weeks. start PCT 12-14 days after last poke due to half life.

as far as ANTI estro's use good ones and not just nolvadex.

i think to get to where you want would be a few cycles and a a few years of hard training. with putting on 40lbs on a bulking cycle you can stay fairly lean, but like i said before you are either doing one or the other so yes you would want to get to around 250-260 and cut back.

Don't be afraid of putting on some fat because it's all a part of the game.

This is the pic of me when i was at my leanest. and prolly my most swole!

sorry 400 mg of deca!

well, not fully lean. He was 190-200 in his peak aesthetic phase (i.e. when his first vid was made, the come at me bro etc.). Before his death, he posted legit weigh-in pictures of him at around 220-225 iirc. But at the same time he wasn't that lean anymore, i.e. his "bloatbrah" phase where he was much more than and less vascular. He died around 220-225 and was going to thailand to juice it up hard to enter arnie mode

>How did he do it
flu shots

cardio While I agree it is good for your heart I never needed it......

and for your hormones