Right cunts

Right cunts,
Play uni rugby and would like a gym workout that turns me into a big powerful cunt that just runs over people for fun

What do in the gym to achieve this mode

Other urls found in this thread:

huskers.com/pdf8/836632.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eNZVnpp9now
youtube.com/watch?v=P3M6kG29wSs
youtube.com/watch?v=2M9mZXHPo8I
youtube.com/watch?v=vw036MghdXY
youtube.com/watch?v=PLHY2-nt-y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rugby

PADDED PUSSIES

??
What's the difference there except the american dude is wearing fucking massive shoulder pads? I know the rugby lads do too. I think they're both acceptable bodies, except for the super fat ones(unless you're into powerlifting)

1) have a robust frame
2) lift
3) sleep
4) eat a lot
5) be consistent
4 of those things are in your control.

I'm 6 foot 1, 100 kg at about 18 percent body fat, feel like I've got the frame for it lad but at uni trials yesterday the cunts who stood out were the explosive, powerful cunts knocking people over, and I want to be that kind of cunt
What do

sprints, conditioning. Lift quick and explosively, with every weight on the bar.
huskers.com/pdf8/836632.pdf
Look at this and implement some things into your training. Most importantly, build work capacity. You'll never take longer breaks than 90s from now on. Keep your heart-rate up. Conditioning is absolutely brutal and its understandable that many try to justify their lack of conditioning. Suck it up, you'll get used to it and wont ever go back to +2-3 min breaks between sets

what do you mean lift quickly?

Be as fast and explosive with the weights as you would want to be on the field
Power stuff(olympic lifts, plyometrics) and speed work(speed squats deadlifts etc)

Thanks. I understand the other exercises but wont squatting fast affect knees?

∞X tren pin
∞X dbol swallow
repeat forever

You still go down at a normal pace, but "explode" upward out of the bottom position. Should be fine.

Yes, its not like you use more bounce. You can do paused squats and still come out of the hole explosively.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNZVnpp9now

Thanks, anons. Good to see a thread with people giving actual advice instead of the race bait threads. Cheers

Thanks, man. Meant to reply to you too in the other comment.

on squats you're only supposed to go "fast" when you go up, not when you go down. As long as your knees don't cave in there shouldn't be any problems.

Starting strength unironically

Or any program with lots of emphasis on rapid progression and big squats

Squats, weighted carries, food, ad infinitum
Also worth getting core and back strong af, so get after it on that too, Brian alsruhe, recommends a core exercise after every main lift you do

Thanks man

also is the 2-3 minute break between sets a meme?

from 01:00 on
youtube.com/watch?v=P3M6kG29wSs
You'll get shredded, improve your lung capacity, heart, you get more than in less time. Watch some of his videos, the most helpful channel I know of.
Think about playing sports, there's no 3-minute break after you sprint for X yards. You need to work on your endurance on top of lifting heavy. You can do both at the same time, but its is brutal.
Do kettlebell swings, core work, squat jumps with a medicine ball in between the sets of your main lift
pullups before OHP, rowing before bench, kettlebell swings before deadlifting, explosive jumps before squats. Give it a try, you'll be soaked and your heart is pounding. I get a much greater sense of accomplishment training like this than if I were to waste half my workout with breaks

Why is the american wearing makeup?

Thanks for helping out user.

Just for sports training. You'll be able to lift heavier and progress faster if you do 3x5 with 3 minute breaks.

Helps reduce glare, supposedly.

The whole notion of noob gains is one of the most annoying pieces of disinfo being shilled here. So many people have wasted months till years with that approach.
When you start out, you arent getting stronger because you build muscle, but neural adaptations. You teach your body how to move more efficiently, and will thus quickly be able to move more weight. As you should know, eventually you become proficient to the point where you cant add weight every workout.
Do your conditioning, the idea that lack of work capacity will make you stronger is preposterous.
Do heavy days and volume days, and keep your heart rate up throughout your workout.

Or maybe he's a gay

All good advice cunts

Hey boyo I play rugby for my uni. I do a lot of 3x8 for my lifting regime. A good core season every workout and I make sure I'm explosive with my lifts. I also do HIIT

What would a typical lifting day look like for you then laddy?

>big powerful cunt

Heres your (You) faggot

what stuff do you do for your core?

prowler push/pulls (literally push/pull a heavy weight around) and weighted carries (literally walk around with a heavy bag / dumbbell)

also steroids and eating xF

Lmao the American footballer still manages to look more bent. Looks like he's wearing an ill-fitting bra

landmines, dragon flags, ab roller, blast strap roll outs, if your core is strong enough human flag, and learn to breathe and brace properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=2M9mZXHPo8I
youtube.com/watch?v=vw036MghdXY
youtube.com/watch?v=PLHY2-nt-y4

Sounds good lad

I never thought about training like this. In sport and in life there are no scheduled breaks from when I have to exert myself. Why should I include them in my training? Just because Rip said so?

I'm not just trying to be strong, I'm trying to be strong and fit!

Would also like to know this, anyone have some programmes of some sort?

bump

Bump

played D1 football there was a rugby club they were fags. Thats all i know about rugby

enjoy ur CTE

Ok

Being strong in rugby helps, but having the correct technique will make you look 100 times better, tackling or running into someone, aim for their hips and finish at their shoulders, doesnt matter how good your muscles are if you have no balance.

your face cheek to their arse cheek for safe tackling. no homo -.-

oh, and your not hitting them, your hitting the cunt 2 meters behind them, they just get in the way. follow those rules and you will make the team.