tHE RESULT OF
20 years of dedicated work

a true inspiration
vegan 4 life
meat eaters are gonna meat

she isn't even 30

that white girl is in her early 30

whitey btfo, milk aging process motherfuckers

are those fucking track marks on her arms?

Yes, she's shoots up directly into her bicep
>idiot

>believing "her" lies

her skin looks like seeded bread dough

Damn I guess that's what being vegan does to you

>be vegan chad
>stay shredded year-round without even trying while stuffing myself full of nutritious delicious food everyday
>quick recovery and easy gains

>be meatcuck virgin
>have to severely reduce my portions to temporarily get somewhat lean once a year
>sore all the time because I neglect micronutrient-dense plants and only eat infammation-promoting animal products

being shredded and a skeleton doesn't mean shit

Ewwwww, needs more fit, arms are to big compared to the test of the body, where sre the aesthetics?!

>Green tinted skin
>Looks like a 45 year old lesbian

So this...this is the power of veganism

being big and a fat fuck means even less.

1. Go to YouTube
2. Search "vegan bodybuilder"
3. Notice how shredded everyone is

Face it, vegan diets are superior for aesthetics.

vegan """"""""""gains"""""""""" is a fucking retard and should not be representative of vegans

>wrecks every meatcuck in a debate, showing how intellectually superior vegans are while proving that veganism is bulletproof as an ideology
>has converted thousands to veganism with his well-edited videos full of compelling arguments that no one with a brain can ignore

Sounds pretty based to me.

Ayy lmao

all he does is copy pubmed abstracts that he doesn't understand, he's a fucking sperg druggie and he's weak and fat from eating donuts and playing video games all day. his hobby is begging for money to buy elk meat for his designer dog and you think this guy is vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3hOuEzuoHM
youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc
>"""""based"""""

why do they have so many moles?

>what is a grainy camera filter

meatcucks = brainlets

Seriously, I noticed this with Onision too. Him and the lady in OP's pic look like they have some sort of skin condition

Would be pretty aesthetic if it werent for that sad chest.

Context for the "i hate babies" vid? He's either completely messed up mentally or is a fantastic actor

This is a 31 year old vegan. Easilly one of the most physically repulsive people I have ever seen.

No way
>what is antinatalism

While he is messed up mentally, that bit was a joke from one of his older videos. It cuts to a "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" slide and then the next thing you see is him sipping a cup of coffee before he continues his video. Somehow, people take it seriously.

Because he looks 100% serious. Look at his eyes

That's the joke.

Other than the mediocre and now fat virgin gains, vegan bodybuilders are almost exclusively people who got big on meat and milk and then "went vegan" for marketing novelty

There are plenty of vegan transformation videos on YouTube.

Also, if what you say is true then surely they would be losing all their meat gains after going vegan, right???

Nope, because maintaining is easier than gaining, and also they are all on test. Which I mean, nothing against test, good for them, but is also means they're gonna be way more anabolic than me

You're delusional.

>stay shredded all year
Yeah, no. Not on 2g of carbs per 1g of protein. There is literally no vegan food *aside from soy which gives you titties* that gives protein without carbs.

Great argument, veggiefag

>carbs make you fat

I bet this video triggers you.

youtu.be/x5PIHN_G-lo?t=80

>le soy gives you manboobs maymay

Debunked hundreds of times. Stop being a brainlet. You probably drink milk, too, which contains actually mammalian estrogen.

>i-i-it was the meat!
>no? w-well then t-they're on gear!

You're braindead.

>There is literally no vegan food that gives protein without carbs.
Seitan (gluten "meat")
>*aside from soy which gives you titties*
That's a lie, it doesn't. Source or fuck off

Also, 2g carbs per 1g protein is a damn good deal, it means that if you eat 2500 kcal you'll get 210g protein... how much more do you think you need?

It was meat AND test. And wait, did you just say that carbs don't make you fat? YES THEY DO, ALL MACROS CAN MAKE YOU FAT

Yeah have fun eating a half gallon of beans and lentils and nothing else, every day

>have fun eating a lot of food
>implying eating a lot of food is somehow a bad thing
Do you also abstain from sex unless it is for procreation, you virgin?

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

Not him but just about anyone that makes money as a fitness advocate is on gear, vegan or not.

Lets see your shredded vegan body. Oh wait, there are literally zero good looking vegan natty bodybuilders. Never see a single one post in vegan threads.

You were just bitching about there not being significant protein sources without carbs in vegan diets. Most vegans get 70-80% of their calories from carbs, even the shredded bodybuilders.

Whole grains, tofu, potatoes, nuts, seeds, and plant-based protein powders if you're paranoid about being deficient in protein.

You sound retarded.

Having sex is fun, having sex 5 times a day is just gonna make your dick raw

You claiming is on gear? He's ~150lbs if I remember correctly. There's nothing about his physique that screams steroid use.

You can *survive* on the strict vegetarian diet of a vegan -- BUT YOU CANNOT *THRIVE* ON IT. It's an anti-human 'lifestyle' choice that has NOTHING to do with your health or fitness and EVERYTHING to do with politics.

What's the problem? Besides his poor chest genetics everything else looks good.

Crazy pained expression

his biceps only look big because his forearms and delts fucking suck

Funny, because most athletes and bodybuilders that go vegan claim to have better recovery and gains after making the switch. Vegans also have the longest lifespans with the least amount of chronic diseases.

A kilogram of potato has 20g protein. Just how much fucking food do you eat a day? Are you a gorilla?

A low bf manlet that isn't that huge, that's possible natty

My whole foods vegan quinoa burgers are really activated...

Yeah, no shit they claim it, it's part of the meme.
Vegans are healthier compared to the rest of the population, most of which is fat and a third of which is obese

Free and very entertaining kek.

youtu.be/KQH4P5kUX5M?t=15m27s

>You can *survive* on the strict vegetarian diet of a vegan -- BUT YOU CANNOT *THRIVE* ON IT
Why?

I vary my diet and everything adds up. I easily get at least 100g of protein a day without protein powder and yes, I probably eat way more volume than you do.

Skip to 15:27

This experiment is literally not even about vegan foods, but the effects of overeating. Their diets are the same, one monkey just gets more monkey kibble

That's my point, I don't want to have to eat 5 fucking pounds of food a day to hit my macros.

stop cherry picking shitty looking people.

thats like me posting a picture of a fat guy and saying "this is what meat eaters look like".

also, pic related has been vegan SINCE BIRTH for religious reasons

Stop making shit up.

Potatoes aren't necessarily high protein, but they do have protein. Tofu, nuts, nut butters, seeds, and whole grains have more.

Usually people bitch about low volume during cuts so I don't know why it's suddenly a problem to eat a higher volume of food?

I can make a giant vegetable tofu stir fry, absolutely stuff myself, and have only eaten 600 calories.

I could also make a 1,200 calorie smoothie if I'm not feeling very hungry.

I vary what I eat a lot based on my appetite.

I do not understand the fatasses that are or at least claim to be hungry if not constantly feeding. Eating a ton is much harder and less convenient

Different user, not only this but also the "convenience argument", they are not willing to go the extra mile for the animals because it wouldn't be practicable or whatever.

Also, you claim all life is sacred, yet you only truly value sentience, isn't that being a speciest by itself?

Watch this video or check out his channel.

He barely had muscles 2 years ago and you can follow what he ate and how he worked out to build his physique.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUYqG3zEldc

Appeal to futility fallacy.

It's mostly a tu quoque (appeal to hypocrisy)

Not at all, i support veganism, i just don't support vegans. Or rather, i support a plant-based diet.

fallacy fallacy

Yep, but that doesn't what i said is true

>i support veganism
That either means that you are vegan or that you pay lip service to veganism...
>i just don't support vegans.
...probably the second.
fallacy fallacy fallacy
?

doesn't mean what i said isn't true* fuck

>vegan nigga on juice shows that 99% of vegans aren't pencil necked cucks

lol that's not convincing

I corrected it.

Also corrected the other one, i support plant-based diet not veganism

probably a lack of vitamin D. Most people these days get their D from milk and eggs. These idiots don't even drink milk.

>what is sunlight

>not knowing they're both shut ins

the only difference between plant based and veganism is that vegans don't wear fur and leather, and sometimes also abstain from palm oil

Plant-based doesn't mean you are involved in the moral side of it. Vegan means exactly that

Extremes are bad,veganism is extremist,so it's bad.Sorry vegan friends but not even the Buddha was vegan and he was the most conscious and pro life human being among us all.

That weak-ass sun we have in Ontario? lel

Trips of truth

White skin is designed to get enough vitamin D from like 30 minutes of sunlight exposure, even in cold climates

That's literally what I said

Yeah i know dude, it was just a filler comment

>eating plants is extreme
>rounding up millions of animals, pumping them full of antibiotics and hormones, and systematically slaughtering them in unsanitary conditions isn't extreme

uhhh

He probably takes a supplement or eats/drinks something fortified with Vitamin D.

Wait, why is that extreme exactly?

It's not enough when you only get 30 minutes in a week.

She's actually only half white.

If Buddha saw how meat and milk are produced today, he'd become a vegan.

"You think it's hard not eating? Try eating all the fucking time."

Where did I say that the stuff the alimentary industry does isnt insane and extreme?

But on the other side there is you,so you are not much better,you think you are,but you arent,you just keep torturing yourself and that's no good.Plus you try people to get into your masochist behaviour.

Eating meat is def ok,torturing animals and stuffing them with shit is not,but you won't change anything with your ways,not a single thing,we all must come together and cut that shit,but a new system is also required.

It's pretty simple,yet very hard to accomplish and there will never be enough vegans to stop it/convert everyone,thats an utopy and will never happen specially because your ways are wrong,everytime I see one vegan posting he must owe the truth or is just plain retarded and goes crazy.

You cant force veganism and you just hurt your own movement with the way you act.

Wow, Vegans look like THAT?!!