>weak
>not talented
>no motivation
>don't even enjoy rotting
Literally what is the point

dumb frogposter

talent is a meme, it doesn't exist

t. was never talented at anything

This is a lie, talent is persistence and bravery, both of which are genetic qualities.

The reason I eventually abandon every endeavour is because of my genetic lack of persistence, patience and bravery, i.e. lack of talent.

muh genetics xD
same reason youre fat right?

Same concept, yes. Fat individuals lack the persistence, self-control and discipline at the genetic level to maintain a healthy weight.

You're the same sort of retard who would say that he is not fated to be anything other than human garbage 500 years ago because muh stars and muh will of god. You don't know shit about genetics, you don't know shit about anything, all that you are supposed to know is that your job is to do your best, and where your best isn't good enough, do better than that.

>get above average skill at x
>abandon it every damn time and never touch it again due to laziness
>hate myself and want to change but can't
sounds like genes to me

either that or I'm a real fucking retard, which would also be genes

I already told you that you don't know shit about genetics, stop using shit you didn't even google as a universal excuse for failures that are solely your fault. The moment you cement inside your head that everything is out of your hands is the moment it starts to get out of your hands. Jesus fucking christ you actual motherfucking dumbfuck, you should at least have had the decency to kill yourself instead of polluting this fucking imageboard with severely inadequate pseudoscientific bullshit

How do you just beat a 5 year slump? Don't pathways in the brain begin to crystallize at 25?

Every single thing you've mentioned can be overcome.

>genetics is pseudoscience
Sounds like you don't know shit about genetics

>ooga booga genes did everything wrong i dindu nuffin none of it is my fault
This is pseudo science. Genetics is not pseudo science. Please to learned reading comprehensibles.
I'm not your fucking personal life coach. Even if I could fix your life at the flick of a dick I wouldn't because you deserve nothing from anyone and that's exactly what you'll get. There are no magical saviors or life changing super secret wisdom lying in wait. It's as simple and obvious as it always was. If you actually want to change things then stop making excuses and start making things happen and keep doing it instead of doing middle aged mom tier bullshit where you pull every trick known to man just to get out of working on yourself.

Nothing is going to fix his height if both his parents are 4 foot, no amount of motivational droll is going to get him any taller. Genetics are a key factor in regards to everything, stop trying to make people waste their lives at the gym when it will just be in vain. He should focus his energy on other endeavours which play into his strengths which he has yet to list.

I have none because I am unable to try hard at anything

Is that what you tell yourself? I was fat as shit till 18 and I lost everything. I look sexy as fuark now. I'm glad people like you exist, makes it easier to push myself knowing how fuck weak minded some people arez

Feels pointless when you feel neither positive nor negative emotion no matter what you do

You are why Hitler should have won the war. Not brown people, not evil scheming pointy nosed kabals. Garbage like you who wouldn't have success even if it fell on their cocks and begged to stay.

How do I fix myself? It seems every few years I just completely abandon everything and retreat, then I get sick of sitting around and then I do it all again.

When you reach the point where you abandon everything, don't. It's as simple and as hard as that.

Some men aren't destined for greatness, that's just the reality of things. So spare us the sorrows OP because it sounds like you don't want to change. Now, that could be due to your pre-genetic character or the one moulded throughout your youth, but most likely a combination of the both. Who knows which one is of greater contribution, but the reality is that you will have to try harder to survive in this world and you will fail plenty of times compared to the rest. Mediocracy might be your limit, but its better than where you were before if you believe the effort is really worth it.

>its better than where you were before if you believe the effort is really worth it.
I actually don't, it just beats boredom. But then again, maybe trying to improve has been the wrong choice.
I guess it's either that or suicide.

Have you ever asked yourself why you abandon your progress?

I think i understand depression even though ive never felt it (through other peoples descirptions)
They all told me that forcing themselves to exersize was the best choice that they made.
Personally i gave up on everything i did exept boxing all because my coach says i have what it takes to go pro.
Maybe you should try it out, get a friend to help motivate you.
Who knows maybe a fellow /fitizen/ can help you out.

Probably faulty reward pathways, but I could just be disguising a fear of failure or something as that.
I had an entry-level competitive wilks score but now I haven't lifted for almost a year, doesn't do anything for me.

Have you tried turning it off and on again

>i-it's not because I'm a cunt of weak character, i-it's genetics!
What the fuck do you mean with "can't"?
You fucking can. You just won't fight through your laziness and lack of motivation to do it. That's on YOU.