What are Veeky Forums's goals outside of the gym?

What are Veeky Forums's goals outside of the gym?

I am personally on a quest to try every apple variety in existence, and write up a brief review on each one as I think this will give me some interesting conversational points when talking to women, as well as letting me sound like an intellectual of the cuff when I see somebody eating an apple, allowing me to reference my apple related knowledge and facts.

>I think this will give me some interesting conversational points when talking to women
Care to give us an example user?

I know you're probably trolling but i share this passion. Fuji apples are my favourite.

>apple related knowledge and facts
>facts

To first pop a wheelie and eventually to stand up on my bike while it is moving

I want to become the ultimate squid

I don't know, its very situational, for example if there is some jazz music in the background or something similar I might strike a conversation by saying something like 'you know, I recently tried a jazz apple' and then based upon her reaction move the conversation along a bit so I can virtue signal and show her I'm a nice guy, you know, not a rapist or anything.

I have been thinking over in my head what I would say next probably something like 'but my favourite apple of all is a nice pink lady - I have a lot of respect for women' and then just sort of seal the statement with a smile so she doesn't think I'm being creepy.

autism

>being able to talk to women is autism
keep tell your self that user

have you ever tried out your technique for real? seems like a solid plan OP desu all the virgins itt must hate pussy.

you got any other tips theres this girl ive been meaning to ask out

this will probably work, but they're gonna think you're joking around so don't be offended when the hoes laugh

you'll get laid either way

I've been playing bass and working on my singing for about a year and a half now. I'm 18 as of 3 days ago and I hope to be more than competent by the time I'm 20 and have some mad jams with my music bros.

>'you know, I recently tried a jazz apple'
wow tehe your so funny user
>'but my favourite apple of all is a nice pink lady - I have a lot of respect for women'
OwO woa- user I... I...

without trying to force a meme: just be your self bro, but feel free to use my apple line

y'all fuckin laughing at him, but this dude gonna go to a agricultural fair and fucking drown in that down home country pucci.

Gonna have them apples and honeys.

>to try every apple variety in existence
Nah, vintage Macintosh computers - that's the patrician hobby.

Bass player too. Took up double bass a couple years ago, playing bass guitar for like 15. Join community orchestra and a jazz band. Super fun.

Don't think I'm good enough yet my man. Also, my only bass is a pj . Am I really missing anything by not having a pure p and a j? And one last thing, how the hell do I keep my wrist straight? I start out with it straight then half an hour later I realise it's at a 90 degree angle

Lets do a social exercise and see if you can pull out an apple fact in any situation, you're standing in line at a cafe and the qt infront turns around and smiles at you.

Now this is autism.

Having hobbies and interests, good for you for having one. Maybe get something more relatable, deconstruction of film is a good one. Being able to understand and deconstruct themes in film is a great way to display intelligence and is pretty relatable to many topics. Also you can just watch people deconstruct things and mimic their opinions if you're not able to form your own opinions. Watch room 237 for an example of really in depth commentary on a particularly great piece of modern cinema.

trust this guy it works

h-h-hey, you remind me of a pink delicious, mind if have a taste?

>you wanna chew on my Uttwiler Spätlauber?

m'lady you are so divine, You deserve a bloody ploughman, delivered by a gentleman like m'self.

>I am personally on a quest to try every apple variety in existence, and write up a brief review on each one as I think this will give me some interesting conversational points when talking to women, as well as letting me sound like an intellectual of the cuff when I see somebody eating an apple, allowing me to reference my apple related knowledge and facts.
Autism is one hell of a drug.

You sound cute as fuck no homo

>tfw when no apple enthusiast gf

Aren't you the guy that wanted to bang all the horses a couple of years ago?

that's extremely autistic, but I like you user, good for you for having such goals, it beats my constant inertness any day.

What is your favorite apple so far and why is it Honeycrisp?

Still eligible for the new year's comic.

Depends on if it catches on beyond this thread