Today is rest day

Today is rest day.

>Vidya/animu/movies/reading is boring, no friends or gf.

What to do if I can't lift?

Bump

Something new.

Learn to cook a new dish. Go to a museum. Get drunk. Try a sport. Watch a movie. Go fuck yourself.

>Watch a mewie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I meant actually to to a movie theater to see a new movie, but clearly that's beyond your ability.

You can allways do cardio, much as want.

Alone? I only did that for black sabbath

>Go fuck yourself.
Ayyyyy lmao

how's that so funny, you just learned a new meme?

>tfw quit gaming
nothing to do on rest days now

Well, I'd love to play games. It's just I don't find them fun anymore.

The fallout 4 fiasco made me realize how shitty games are, I play indies from time to time though.

ye same.

it just feels like theres no good games left.
and everyone is playing some shit battle royale genre now

bump

You seriously have so little of of what to do with yourself you are bumping this shit?

Did you actually consider any of the suggestions already given to you?

Maybe you should just shitpost all day.

Your suggestions are shitty. I've already seen all the museums in my city and I don't feel like doing a queue to check boring art that I don't like alone. I just had one bottle of desperados, which I drank, what sport do you want me to play alone? I won't go to the movies alone either, nor I want to watch shitty movies

You sound like ton of fun. It's a total mystery why you can't think of anything interesting to do.

>learn to cook a new dish
i'm on a cut

>museum
been to my local museum already

>Get drunk
for what purpose? drinking alone in my room sounds pathetic
alcohol kills gains, i'm on a cut and the day after drinking my tendons feel weak

>sport
i suck at all sports

>movie
i watch movies all the time, OP even said movies are boring

none of the suggestions provided have been interesting

>im never going to put in an ounce of effort to adapt any suggestion to myself and state, please continue flowering me with attention on my shitty Veeky Forums thread while i jerk to scat on /b/

Fucking christ just go away

what is he not adapting to? he already did all your suggestions. You are retarded

Go fishing. It's the most alpha hobby.

Get an outdoorish hobby or pick up a sport, preferably something that wont effect your recovery too much.

then find some friends you useless waste of meat

>find some friends
like i can easily do that

>he doesn't play new vegas

Sad!

Try out baking. Going to be making pic related. Only going to eat one though to make sure I didn't fuck up since I'm cutting.

It doesnt seem like you want to find something to do.

Edging for hours is really the only other option.

You can read a gentle introduction to Bayes' theorem and its use in probabilistic inference. (Or you can read a not so gentle one and start with Jaynes' book. I'm too much of a brainlet for it.)

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how Ipitythem.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

True gentleman detected.

Veeky Forums is not so great with non lifting advice, well... /fit isn't great with lifting advice either

Rofl