How do you feel about certain races who lift?

How do you feel about certain races who lift?

For example,
I feel like Asians who lift have a serious inferiority complex and are insecure. I feel like they are lifting to try hard and seem superior to other races.

I feel Arabs who lift do it because they can't stand to see another Arab bigger then themselves and it makes them feel like a pussy if they are smaller.

I feel like nogs who lift only lift because they are going to get into fights with other nogs.

I can't help thinking this when I see them at the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dani-bostick/how-colorblindness-is-act_b_10886176.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gib

I only have slavs (because I am one) and jews (because they're everywhere) in my gym and can't even always tell the difference.

arabs pakis and other brown gippo tier races lift because they need to be imposing around children

mommie has milkies for my sweetie can if you are a good boy hit your 1/2/3/4 lifts.

>How do you feel about certain races who lift?
I don't give two shits. Improving your health and physique is objectively good no matter the reason.
Focus on yourself.

An asian at birth is already superior to blacks, hispanics, and indians. Only competition is whites and a lot of us like white people so it isn't really an issue.

Whites being lame (as in white nerds) trying to get muscles and they just come off as gay

I feel like white who lifts either :
-are closet racists who are tried of being seen as physically inferior to blck
-are beta fucks trying to get a gf

What's the point of this thread? Are you so low consciousness that you don't mind your own business and think of other race? White suburban kids are weird.

What if it is the inner Asian which is the true competition?

>are beta fucks trying to get a gf

I know this feel

Because I am curious of what others feel when they are lifting about other races.

It's a /pol/tard's contribution at making this board shittier by the day

Asians lift in attempt to overcome their neotenous facial features and compete with the European male who has had great success at stealing his women.

Most of the black kids I see in the gym are lifting for a sport or something.

Replace white with black and asian with white

Who is this semen demon? Google search just gives me moonrunes.

You wish Louis

This stupid Asian meme again. Get with the real master race of women.

Half her eye lid is covered in make up. That is prostitute tier make up levels desu

>not lifting for an asian qt
Why bother.

I lost my virginity to a hot Japanese chick.
Yellow fever is real.

i has 1/2/3/4 gib nao

>closet racist
Disgusting, all White men and women should be racist and proud of it.

You do realize most Asian think you look like white apes? They also eat dog. They also age terribly.

Are you israeli?

Don't you be lookin at the gook bunnies Zhang. They are reserved for the white man.

Das right keep lookin at urself in the mirror. Aw man look little lee man is cryin.

I smell a jew.

white people are polite
black guys are loud
asians are arrogant

>How do you feel about other races

I feel like I never want to see another one again

>They also age terribly
that's all women

Good. More for us whites.

>tfw asian woman prefer white guys over asian guys.
Feels good man.

>tfw white American in China
>tfw stopped counting after 12-13

>They also age terribly
asians age by far the best out of any women

stick to your own race because once you both would want to return to your roots.

>-are beta fucks trying to get a gf

fuck.

>wtf white women need to stop fucking blacks
>BASED Asian qts prefer white cocc xDD

>Asian inferior to Indian
Chinese maybe.
Also I have yet to meet a black guy who's not respectful or helpful at the gym.
T. Ex dyel White guy

This is just straight up racism, how could you possibly tell? And why would you try and generalize?

Why are white bois so boring? I mean just compare them to black men: adventurous and daring, just overall interesting and exciting.
I totally understand why white girls choose them over nerdy anime-watching, video game-playing white dorks. It's just evolution man

I wish all asian girls looks like this and have low standards

T. Chink

>white women love blacks
>Asian women love whites
What do Asian men get?

sub par SEAnigger girls

Each other

this

Im a 6'0 asian who can get laid easily but i prefer trap twinks

White women love white men too, just not as much as asians in my experience.

I feel like white guys who lift do so because they are too boring or stupid to do anything else.

>korean female archery teams sponsored by wong and zhang cosmetic surgery solutions

stay mad that your entire race got cucked

lol i'm white dude

Only post worth reading

/thread/

This

>Being so insecure in the gym that you use other's races as a crutch to compensate.

Never gonna make it.

Do Asian chicks like tall white guys? Or are they not attracted to them.
I'm into this short asian girl at my Uni, and can't tell if she's interested back or not.

Nah, I'll pass

I feel like everyone who lifts has a serious inferiority complex and are insecure. I feel like they are lifting to try hard and seem superior to other races.

Ftfy

And what race would this be? I literally can't tell. Kind of looks like the shitty mix between a jew and a Brazilian

Where I live it's mostly DYEL as fuck Indian kids who smell weird, some asians who are also DYEL but are actually cool guys, and then whites, Hispanics, and blacks range from jacked to DYEL.

>How do you feel about certain races who lift?
What are 'races'? All I see are 'people'.
/thread

>Wanting some trashy white bitch who's hair will start falling out at 35 because of all the crack
>Not wanting a superior asian qt3.14

nice b8

>whites lift because they want to be strong
>blacks lift because they want to be strong
>arabs lift because they want to be strong
>latinos lift because they want to be strong
>indians lift because they don't want to be weak
>east asians lift because they don't want to be weak

stfu may you never meet piana man

Asians do it because they're insecure

Arabs Indians and niggers do it for pussy

Spics I have no clue. They're always weirdly jacked or a huge mess

so tolerant and progressive

2edgy4me
>t. 12 year old suburbanite cunt who has never even SEEN a non-white person in the flesh

what race is that even

I literally cant tell

arab?

>I feel like Asians who lift have a serious inferiority complex and are insecure. I feel like they are lifting to try hard and seem superior to other races.
chinese are materialistic and most are lifting to look better than the rest of the people, to stand out. some men do it for fitness, some do it because they're gay, some do it because they want to be big and masculine, opposed to the effeminate, LOL playing hordes of slouching boymen.

some chinese girls do it because they want to be instawhores, because fitness is important or because they want to feel sexier and superior to other chinese women. i don't think race comes into it for chinese people because they are chinese and there is so many of them, they are better than blacks and whites, but whites are physically more beautiful in their eyes. it is probably more about one upping other chinese than any other racial or nationalist idea.
i only speak about chinese because i lived there so understand something about them.

i had a girlfriend who looked like OP pic without the nose job and smaller boobs, but similar face. chinese girls can be real beauties. and not all big chink tits are fake.

No idea, but the Arabs at my gym yell at each other from across the gym in moonspeak and never re-rack their weights. Blacks, Mexicans, Indians, and Asians mostly seem to follow basic gym etiquette though.

both desu but I'm so skinny that I'm physically inferior to the vast majority of people that I meet so this needs to be corrected

What happened to Seal's face?

There used to be a greying tower alone on the bridge
and you became
The light on the dark side of me
Love remains
my power my pleasure my pain
so did you know
that when it snows
the light becomes blind
and thel ight that you shine can be seen

I compare you to a kiss from a rose
all the way
oo the more I get of you
the stranger it feels
yeah

I cannot believe what i'm hearing OP

A certain race of people doesn't all act a certain way just due to their race. lol. There is no such thing. This is ignorant racism at best. You should do something about that.

Nothing. Why do you think we try so hard at everything else? It's because for whatever reason, being Asian male is seen as a detriment in terms of sexual attraction. We recognize this, accept this reality, and cope either by being incredibly bitter if we're betafags, or just by getting really good at our careers in hopes that there exists women (preferably Asian or white) who value skill, social status, and money (ie things that anyone can achieve through dedicated hard work and a pinch of luck) over unchangeable genetic things like race and dick size.

Lmao they totally suck is this some kind of game show?

>implying 1/2/3/4 gets you a gf

>are beta fucks trying to get a gf

I am white you Jew. But, I decided long to swear off cancerous white women and all their “my body my choice” feminism.

I started dating Hispanics only and it’s been a fuck ton better. True Hispanics (the ones that haven’t been poisoned by the white woman virus) and more conservative, family oriented, appreciative of traditional male female roles. They have the best bodies and asses of all women and are far better in bed. They’re not like white cancer that lays there and breaths hard while you do all the work because YOU are supposed to be “blessed” little princess “chose” you.

Asian women are ugly to me. I don’t like their culture. I don’t anything about them. You can have them all. I’ll take my Columbia’s and Cuban qts any day.

I always feel like the whites just go home and cry after a workout. Something about you guys just seems really weak and pathetic.

I use social class stratification myself:
>lower lower class lifts for intimidating look and street fighting
>middle-to-upper lower class lifts for PRs as a substitute of measurable life success
>lower-to-middle middle class lifts for pussy
>upper middle class lifts for health
>upper class doesn't have a single reason to lift

Best post in the thread.

We get to be alone with our frustrations, heart ache, and vast wealth we've accumulated over a lifetime of loneliness.

So you think you're boring and stupid? What a fucking limp-wristed faggot

Wow, the inability to see simple shared characteristics is so enlightened. Wait, actually, you have brain damage.

OP btfo

You're embarrassing yourself.

Color blindness is racism you fucking asshole.

huffingtonpost.com/dani-bostick/how-colorblindness-is-act_b_10886176.html

This level of stupidity hurts. Obviously not everyone of a certain race acts the same way - have you even heard of trends? patterns? approximations?

Enjoy having kids who look nothing like you and are less closely related to you than a random white person off the street, cuck.

this op is a fucking clown

Boy, upper class lifts for sports like lacrosse, rowing, and also general athleticism.
I doubt upper class Jews do, though.

nice b8

Whites lift to post about it on insta

Italians go to the gym to show off their chest hair and hang out in the locker room, it's their version of a gentleman's club

God alone understands what indians do in a weight room or for what purpose they do it

confirming what said about asians, y'all have an inferiority complex and try hard to befriend whites, who will never accept you as brothers. keep trying though.

>God alone understands what indians do in a weight room or for what purpose they do it
For bob and vegene
>does two sets of five reps with 5lb dumbbells, fails to rerack anything and stares menacingly at any white woman that crosses his path
>leaves a cloud of curry dust and shit in his wake

This guy gets it

OP and a lot of anons in this thread just racist and insecure so they have to justify why other people wanna be healthy and look good.

I want /pol/ to go back to their fucking containment board.

The silicon race? are Synths the true master race?