Rich Piana Memorial Thread

Leave comments, stories, memories, prayers, and well wishes for Rich "5%" Piana.

It's been 2 months.

We miss you Rich.

Leave a comment and you will be blessed with gainz for the rest of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never watched your videos, but from what I saw you were a good man. I saw no malice in your heart. it is a shame to see you go

rest in peace rich, you were huge

I loved your original workout music, I listen to it in the gym with my hoodie on and it helps me curl in perfect rythym.

Thank you Rich you were a good dude

turns out juicing yourself actually is unhealthy and there is nothing "fit" about lifting weights

rich was a good dude that provided us with motivation and laughs. rip natty king

He pushed his passion to the absolute limit and taught others not to repeat his mistakes.
I truly envy his dedication.

Link?

rip rich, we miss you

I miss you Rich. You were the only pianoman I ever loved. I think of you whenever I lift

Sodomizing Harambe in heaven

Rip

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

Thread theme song

Rip big man. Anyone here see generation iron 2? Rich plays a very poignant role in it, talks about what he does to stay healthy while on roids and how he values his longevity etc :/

Rich gave me some of the best advice for eating and lifting. Shame to see so many people trying to embarass him and extort his money.

RIP Piano Man

Rip Rich

RIP rich, you were an inspiration to alot of people including me. God bless.

He was the first person to tell me to eat big... CMON.

Link to advice

Anyone have his last video before it was deleted?

Not enough collabs. He deserved it

RIP Rich, you always gave me a laugh when I was alive, once shit got real I started to realise that behind the crazy videos was a great message and a good man. Always liked you, and your message has inspired me to finally get in shape and try and get my life together. I've had setbacks but am going to keep at it.

i will never think of cookies in the same way again. RIP

*"you" were alive, obviously

I saw Rich Piana at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning very loudly.

Fuck this faggot. I never liked him, even before he became a meme. He was literally every vice that was wrong with the fitness industry morphed into one person. Fuck you and fuck your ecelebs worshipping faggot

Wonder if his dick was a shriveled little prune

interesting.. is that really true?

copypasta. no.
rip rich, you motivate me to get bigger. i was actually fuckin sad when he died, it was like i lost a friend. gonna hit legs today for you

>fifteen Milky Ways
>Not cookies
Really nigga?

youtube 'Natty Anthem' that's it's unofficial title :)

it's a newfag detector

>not avoiding leg day
>not doing an eight hour arm workout
>not doing WHATEVER IT TAKES, C'MON!

>rich without synthol
damn

Rich Piana was the reason I started lifting. Between him, Dom Masseti and Veeky Forums, I finally got off my skinny 135 pounds 6'1 was and started lifting. But rich was the first one to say Come on Bro, you Gotta Eat Big to Get Big! So that was when I actually started improving.

Watching his videos gave me so much motivation, I bought a bench and more weights and got after it, pretending I was rich.

Now I'm 6'3 and 160lbs. It sounds retarded as fuck, but it actually made me flinch when I heard he had died. I lift for him now.

Piano man was an egotistical liar, conman, and drug dealer. All of his wealth primarily came from drug dealing.

>nothing "fit" about lifting weights
There is. Unless it's taken to extremes.

RIP Mr.Piano

>you now remember when Rich hit Veeky Forums with his quality mutant mass videos
>you now remember the joy he brought to this board
>you now remember the first page being almost exclusively Rich Piana treads for a couple of weeks
Rich was a godsend. When Jeff tried to take over the fitness game, Rich stepped in and showed everyone the good path. I was two years into lifting when Rich came. I was almost about to quit, but his videos kept me going. It truly saddens me that he has passed away, that I never had the chance to meet him, and that I will never be able to hold him, thank him for everything and tell him that he has a genuine friend in me.

He taught us determination, brutal honesty, and doing whatever it takes to reach our goals.

"Whatever it takes" really means a lot to me as a lifter and an athlete and can help you with anything in life you truly have passion for.

His music and workout songs are pretty good and his openness and iconic word choice makes him a great source of humor.

Only advice I don't like from him is eating huge like a maniac 12 times a day, I study nutrition and that type of constant insulin spike would be detrimental to anyone not taking steroids and or eating clean.

Now let's do twelve hundred reps of scoops pumping two or three times a day I don't wanna hear this once a day come on, let's get ball shrinking.

Came to this thread for this pasta

advice so good that it makes you die

Rest in Gym Heaven Papa

my fucking face when my relationship died the day rich died

he was the one who brought me and my former gf together, the memes, the jokes, i even bought her a cup with 4scoops cmon printed onto it

now it's all gone...

RIP brah. I'm currently doing bigger by the day and it is by far the most intense workout rep wise I've ever done. I do miss you and your videos (no homo)

Thank you Rich, for everything.

What is dead may never die

still have "good fucking morning" as a wake up ringtone

RIP you crazy bastard

>its been two months

Holy fuck it feels like its been two weeks. Pls make life stop moving so fast.

RIP Rich, I watched a video about you the other day. You've inspired many and we miss you down here.

Forever 'mirin
-user

I used to work as a server in HOP here in Florida Sarasota. Anyway rich came to the restaurant 7 months ago I recognized him but I didn't anything. The thing that was weird is that everytime he breath it waa like gasping for air, it felt like he told the body to breath instead of coming naturally. I remember telling my self that shit is not normal.

this is marathon runner rich from a parallel universe where bro culture and chadiness only exist in vegan long distance running circles and lifting weights is looked down upon as being faggy and feminine

RIP Rich!!! You did what you loved loved what you did and fuck everyone else and what they thought...

F

Rip in peace.

F

Why does Veeky Forums choose such terrible role models?

REMINDER THAT THIS FAT FUCK WILL OUTLIVE RICH PIANA

>He only lived slightly longer than Ralphie May

>It's been 2 months.
Scared the fucking life out of me, it's only been just over a month
fucking hell man, thought I was losing my perception of time

those lats are impossible to shoop away

I miss you rich

Gonna hit forearm and calves tomorrow in your honor

Miss you . He gave us gainz ans memes

wonder who were the pallbearers ,if he was buried.

F

Some day, we all may

>not manually breathing for lung hypertrophy gains

Rip rich

Cookie time in heaven, big man.

can someone make a better version of this?
for a desktop pic

I MISS RICH SO FUCKING MUCH MAN GODDAMMIT! HES THE REASON I STARTED LIFTING AND ALL I WANTED WAS TO MEET HIM AND TO SHOW HIM HOW MANY GAINS HE GOT ME. I HAD FINALLY FUCKING MADE IT AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GIVE HIM THE GLORY! I MISS YOU RICH THANK YOU MAKING ME THE BIGGEST SENIOR IN SCHOOL! THANK YOU FOR MY GF! THANK YOU FOR MY GOOD GRADES!

No Piñata why did you have to go?
You're the reason why I eat big.

legit missing the huge nerd
thanks brah

Rich was one of the reasons I started lifting and kept at it

also worth noting they both died not long after a bitter divorce.

on one of those released audios Rich talked about using somas, a muscle relaxer that many wrestlers talk about being a major cause of death for a lot of fallen wrestlers. not to mention all the other shit he pumped in and all the food, can't believe he lived as long as he did to be honest.

RestInPiss Rich, you were a human hormone experiment that ended perfectly on time. May the data gathered from your autopsy some-how benefit humanity and the women you beat somehow monetize your waning and molding legacy.

I will never go for a body like yours and I have made jokes about synthol, roids, and fake muscles at your expense, but I seriously do genuinely like your attitude and I have watched your help videos and they're informative. You seem like a great guy to be around honestly.

Zyzz, rich, all the other wild cunts waiting in Elysium for us..

I miss him :(

I know you're lifting heavy in heaven, Rich. You will be missed.

>a granny lifts more than me
Fuck

Hold the fuck up, he died?

What happened???

You're a corrupt salesman who exploited the weaknesses of your followers. You got what you deserved via divorce and death.

Rip u freak

REST IN PEACE YOUNG RICH. TOO SOON GONE. WE WILL LIFT TO HONOR YOUR MEMORY!!!!!! 5%!!! FUCK YEAHH