What is his program?

What is his program?

non-white version of mike perry

>mike perry
>white

He's literally white though.

>What is his program?
Rid yourself of this line of thinking.

That guy has been lifting for somewhere between 10 and 20 years most likely. He hasn't followed one "program", but countless. Even if you could find out how he's training now, you would be better suited knowing how he trained when he was at your current level.
Even with all that in mind, you will never look like that no matter what fucking program you do (unless by pure chance). You will end up looking like YOU look. All you can do is increase the size of your muscles and decrease your levels of bodyfat. Two individuals with the same amount of muscle mass and bodyfat can look very different. Because people look different. Maybe you've noticed...

On a final note, the program doesn't even fucking matter. All that matters is that you keep moving forward and increasing your performance. The "program" is LITERALLY just ways of manipulating variables to facilitate this process. As long as you're getting continuously stronger on a balanced selection of compound exercises, it DOES NOT MATTER how you do it. Two times a week or four times a week; doesn't matter. 6 reps or 12 reps; doesn't matter. Chin-ups or pull-ups; doesn't matter.

Stop the futile search for the perfect program.

Noice/10

how do I know how much volume and frequency is hould be doing per week though?

Simple. If you're getting stronger and aren't getting hurt, you're doing the right amount.

If you're not getting stronger, you're either doing too little or too much. So how do you pick your starting point? Simple. Find a program that's stood the test of time. Find something that has worked for a lot of people. Chances are it'll work for you as well.

Make sure you consider your current training level before choosing a program. A beginner has no need or use for a ton of volume, whereas a more advanced lifter does.
When it comes to lifting resist the urge to do the "advanced" stuff. Advanced basically means working 10 times as hard for half the results. When in doiubt ALWAYS choose the basic stuff. Milk the basics for as long as you can.

His program is Greasing the Groove.
Of course it matters. If Eric maxout only once a year, he'll probably get injured like mainstream youtubers.

Greasing the groove is not a program but a method.

>Of course it matters
You missed the point.

>That guy has been lifting for somewhere between 10 and 20 years most likely. He hasn't followed one "program", but countless. Even if you could find out how he's training now, you would be better suited knowing how he trained when he was at your current level.

he states himself that he wasted several years on shitty training and diet and therefor had little progress.
His motto is keep the excercise to a minimal 1-3 each workout session and NO MORE.

Is this what I get from being curious of his method?

It's what you get.

>eric
>bugenhagen
>pale skin
>blue eyes

Where did this meme start? Every thread about him theres some faggot asking if he's turkish or something because he has dark hair

His methodology was a variant of Bulgarian.

He did 3 or fewer lifts in a day (typically 1-2) where he worked up to a one rep max. As soon as he stalled on a lift he would switch to another one.

I used a similar method to get a one arm chin up and a planche in very short periods of time. I didn't precisely work up to one rep maxes, but I did 1-2 lifts (at most with only a few basic accessories) a day and rotated exercises when I maxed out.

Example
>do planche leans until I was not making progress while doing anterior delt holds as accessory
>do anterior delt holds until not making progress while doing tuck planche transitioning to adv tuck planche as accessory
>do advance tuck planche until stalled while doing planche lean as accessory
EtC EtC

I would max a lift while holding your next rotation as a light accessory so that shifting into it is easier.

BugenHagen doesn't keep an alternative lift as an accessory (as far as I know) and he just switches to whatever he feels like. You could do this as well. The only reason I do this is because I have a very specific goal I'm training for. I guess most of his lifts relate to his one long term goal (I forget the lift but it's a record for either behind the back deadlift or some squat variation) and most of his lifts relate to that

Regardless, the original user was right. You have to go through the process on your own and figure out what works. Your methodology will be determined entirely by your goals and how your body responds. Only you know these things.

halfbreed americans who took /pol/ memes to heart don't understand what "white" means as there aren't any actual whites for reference when they go outside

Yeah I don’t think that program is for me, atleast not until I become home gym masterrace.

>halfbreed

Halfbreed between other Europeans, maybe. Segregation and marriage laws prohibited race mixing in the US for far longer than most European countries.

>thick eyebrows and dark hair
pretty turkish desu

Frankly, that's the only reason I was able to do my routine that way. I've been home gym for almost two years now and it's the best investment I've made. I've probably got close to $3k in gear now and I don't regret a penny of it

3cc daily

2 Gallons of RAW milk a day
A full head of garlic a day
A tub of raw honey a day
Metal and heavy pulls every day

Well put. This should be common sense for any person with half a brain

wot? this dude is whiter than that dude

roids + bulgarian training