Anyone else getting big and shredded just so they can ignore girls and destroy their self esteem and confidence?

Anyone else getting big and shredded just so they can ignore girls and destroy their self esteem and confidence?

nice fantasy. not going to work in the real work, faggot.

protip: take your autism and ugliness into account

No, I do it so I can watch them smile in glee and touch me all over while I go to town.
It is nice to see me being enjoyed more by them now that I am not a skinny lanklets anymore.

Mind you I am not finding it any harder or easier to pull, it is simply when I do the physical part is more enjoyable afterwards.

Are you doing this for revenge?

>Lifting for girls
>Not lifting to make other dudes jealous and insecure

Why would I want to be bitter, snide and vindictive to another human who has done me no ill? Not only that, I don't even stand anything to gain in doing so. Even the psychopath doesn't do it "just because". You either have a reason you aren't telling us user, or you are mentally quite unstable.

If there is a reason, please let it be more than "mommy abused me, I hate women now", that reason truly is ever so dull.

actually I kinda did this a bit the other night, first time actually going to bar in a while as well, so I was rusty

>walking over to my buddy
>girl stops me and starts talkign to me
>i am trying to keep walking but she keeps asking me stuff
>fuck it, i just start speaking to her, she starts flirting
>i start flirting back, I had to to remind myself how to flirt
>talk for a bit, she asks how old I think she is, bearing in mind im 24 and shes looks quite a bit older
>'37?'
>she nearly kicks me in the nuts, she was 35 anyway but w/e
>she starts getting a bit feisty so I just occasionally smirk and look away, almost like 'Drive' autismo but done well
>i think shes playing me so keep half ignoring her but she keeps on talking to me
>get real close and grab her hips and start saying stuff into her ear all sensual and shit, face touching hers
>made out with her got her number but now she aint interested

well i tried lads, id been out of hte game a bit so good to feel like i had it in me

Had a full sleeve cardigan on aswell so couldnt really see gains but someone did say about my delts

You got played by a 35 year old. How is this the same as OP's "destroying a girl's confidence" power fantasy?

>i THINK shes playing me

Mate she was offering me coke and weed and shit after. I ignored her and she wouldnt leave me alone so i basically grabed her and made out with her. big difference bro. And yeah its different to op's just contribute with your own shit and keep the thread going

Something like that, yes

That's not a core reason, but it is definitely a fringe benefit of my efforts. I'm in a very happy and loving LTR, so some retard rolling up like they could EVER hope to match my partner gets knocked down a few pegs. Watching people who probably only have looks going for them get destroyed is basically my fetish, so occasionally having the opportunity to do it myself is nice.

You have to keep in mind that at the end of the night, they will probably be going home with somebody and will forget about you. Ultimately it's very petty and the mental health equivalent of a sugary snack to fill a hunger for which a complex carb would be better suited. (Un)fortunately, the complex carbs of mental health are nearly all positive interactions without immediate payoff.

She wanted to have fun that evening, you gave her fun. She didn't want anything to do with you outside of that one fun evening, so she doesn't respond to you afterwards.

How obvious does a play have to be for you to see it as such? You act like you ignored her, but in the end she still got to make out with you. She probably thought your autistic hard to get act was cute.

>had some fun with a girl
>didnt say I was some a ripped slayer fucking her mental health up
>sad boy on fit trying to get the one up on others cause he got no game and assumes everything from a half info'd green text

This doesn't work. Girls have 100x the options you have, especially the 7.5 or above girls. Every single girl you ignore she has a whole bunch of guys waiting in line that are just as or even hotter than you in their eyes. When you ignore them they just think of you as a pussy vs a guy that is all over them. If a guy is all over a girl and he shows alpha dominant traits, then he becomes more alpha in a girl's eyes. You know that feeling of being nervous when you want to ask a girl out? This is from our evolution that if the wrong, beta male tries to get in on one of the dominant male's women, they really would die from chad and his buddies killing him or outcasting him. So only alpha males flirt and show attraction towards remotely attractive females.

Ignoring doesn't work, fucking them and dumping them doesn't work because they will rebound on another guy very easily.

I lift because my own self esteem and confidence is destroyed and I made it a goal to try getting fit before I kill myself. So far I'm not dead yet.

I'm doing it via steroid use

No, you were implying you somehow played this 35yo with some sick game of yours. I am merely here informing you that nothing could be further from the truth, and I am spitting 10000s of miles from you in all likelihood.

What the fuck are you talking about? " no game" dude had to remind himself "how to flirt" couldn't even bang a 35 yr hag throwing himself at him brags about getting weed and a coke
What a fucking joke, you know you're a joke

rofl fucking mad cunts, where did i say i was some big man and that with mad game?

i talk about how 'i tried' and shit and that i was rusty and you pathetic high rollers go all fucking 'truth' as if i was implying anything that i was fucking with her head?

>making out with a drug addict
enjoy your oral herpes

Merely telling you that you got played by a woman whomis older and more epxerienced than you, no shame in that.

Y u hef to b so med?

If playing is giving away things worth a lots of money then I accept my loss and will get played more often and get given free shit

Welcome to the "Can-you-check-my-prostate-with-your-dick-in-the-locker-room-right-after-this-set? no-homo" club

>Anyone else getting big and shredded just so they can ignore girls and destroy their self esteem and confidence?
LOL how insecure do you have to be to unironically post something like this?

Well meme'd