IF

youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM

i seriously hope you guys dont drink anything but water and still think you are fasting

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you are not fasting if you drink tea or coffee or take any types of vitamins. the /fast/ general here refuses to accept this fact and constantly recommends shit like salt and vitamins to people asking for their advice.
Veeky Forums in general is fucking retarded but /fast/ is a prime example of why you should never take advice from anyone on Veeky Forums without at least googling it.

t. been intermittently fasting and water fasting for years and have been obsessed with finding out as much as I can about it by reading articles and studies about it.
90% of what Veeky Forums says about fasting is complete bullshit momscience based on hunches and feelings

why do you keep shilling for this ugly whore? is it so she'll have sex with you?

Dr Rhonda Patrick is a qt 3.14 you pleb

ITT: unchecked autism

give me your knowledge user, whats wrong with coffee, salt and apple cider vinegar?

ok kid.

literally watch the fucking video, she says it right there fucktard

but old mate dr fung wing wong reckons its alright to have coffee if i remember correctly

who do i believe brehs.... both of them want to sell books n shit

>explaining what nocturnal means
>explaining intermittent fasting to a fitness expert
Why do women think that they hold common information that noone else could possibly know?

>start up fallout new vegas
>click female character
>randomize

I'm believing the gook because when he talks about this shit he looks the person in the eye and seems to actually know what hes talking about. This dumb ho doesn't know shit.

How is it working? I might try the 10 hour window for a bit and see how it is

I usually skip breakfast anyways. I think having a big lunch and a big dinner is the way to go.

fung only gives shits about insulin

what she is talking about isnt even IF its just compressed eating or something

because she knows not everybody watching the video has the same knowledge?

>explaining what nocturnal means
she only made a disclaimer that when she says day she means when they are awake but not literally at night
>explaining intermittent fasting to a fitness expert
she obviously has to make the assumption that not every single person watching is not a fitness expert. how is that hard to understand?

retarded post from start to finish

i take medication at night, does that break my fast?

So I eat one whole meal with chicken breast/Shrimp/Meat/Fish and Veggies/Salads. I drink tons of water and 1 cup of coffee.

5'7 at 224lbs/102 kg and I have been doing this for 4 days and I was around 104. How long would it take to get to 89kg/196lbs?

>One of the two genders is the leading source in science since the dawn of man.

Hmmm..I wonder.

She got blacked and had a mixed race kid

>t. been intermittently fasting and water fasting for years and have been obsessed with finding out as much as I can about it by reading articles and studies about it.

Links no studies backing up your statement pretty great. imo Coffee does not have a negative effect on fasting Dr. Valter longo uses a fasting mimicking diet that contains calories and still is able to reproduce a blood profile that mimics fasting. Rhonda is just repeating what Panda said when he was talking about circadian rhythms which does not necessarily point to coffee negating fasting. Also the Ketogenic diet can pretty much mimic fasting and coffee does not knock people out of ketosis.

I don't believe shit other than actual lecture slides presented to people attempting to get real medical degrees and they explain that a fast isn't broken by small shit like BCAAs, cream in your coffee, sugar in gum and shit like that because a fasted state requires a significant amount of nutrients to be broken.

The only people I've seen say otherwise are people that say shit like "toxins" unironically.

You'll notice that your morning coffee doesn't make you become a fucking hunger zombie like you would if you ate a small meal, that's pretty much the easiest way to realize your body still considers you fasting.

She says anything but water that you put into your body starts the enzymatic processes, does that include supplements?

is it water?

is your boyfriends cum water

How do I avoid terribly thick shit bricks when on keto?

Stop eating so much cheese? More salt, maybe. I think I had a crazy shit when I first started keto and I think one of those was the fix.

>all this complicated bullshit
How about just eat a lot and lift weights with progression? No need to complicate shit unless you're competing or something.