I'm confused. I am a girl and I am trying to decide between a thick body or an athletic body...

I'm confused. I am a girl and I am trying to decide between a thick body or an athletic body. I am bisexual and I prefer thick girls, but I used to be fat and now I'm thin and I don't know if I want to gain weight again or just try to be athletic and curvy. helpp

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fcx16KQF3mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try athletic and curvy, once you accomplish that you're experiencing the best of both aesthetic worlds. The guys and gals who like curvy will chase you, and the guys and gals who like fit will chase you.

How fucking dumb can you be? what the fuck are you even asking you stupid bitch.

>I like this
>And I was like that
>And now I'm like this
>What do

?????????

Post current body
You can be athletic and thick (which is better than one or the other)

This is such a typical female mindless babble rant. Gods I fucking hate women.

What the fuck are you trying to say, make up your mind.

Post some tits

Show us what you're working with so we can make an educated decision.

You can't even fathom the amount of work so don't bother
Get a second job you'll do better

how is my question not clear?
thick or athletic?

Athletic you cow

Did that girl die

>what body will be desirable in two years because I wish to get ahead of the competition the post
This is your brain on no personal goals, when you are looking for the what and not the how. You probably visit the gym regularly and does some movements but you have no idea why you do them without the opinions of others, and so you must keep an eye out for upcoming trends to justify exercise A over exercise B. You wish to get ahead like all those who already did squats when the media decided to promote the hobbit and girls around the globe decided to add pointless kilos to their ass. And before everyone jump in let's first acknowledge that it is mainly the mindset which is in question since a strong body automatically will develop some mass, while multiple "assday" is just a trend. For In the end this type of behaviour is more about online likes, orbiters, and the opportunity for decadent behaviour than family. Just like most models are unable or unwilling to cash in on their biological advantage the fitness hype has managed to keep a subset of the healthy minded women from having kids. A hundred years ago this would be considered a failure on a personal level and a disaster on a larger scale. The reason there are beautiful persons around is because beautiful people had kids.

As long as you look fertile it does not matter. Until you get your priorities straight you are but a empty shell and do not matter. I do not care if you choose body x or y unless you pick it yourself and
>read the sticky

no. just a broken nose

ffs dont blame your inability to express yourself on others you triggering cunt. Try to get as athletic as possible because you are clearly retarded and ending up "thick" is the best you can hope for

hooktube.com/watch?v=fcx16KQF3mE

just lift and eat, your genetics literally determine everything else, if you can sensibly evaulate your anthrompometry and fat distribution you can prioritise certain areas to bring out a shape or aesthetic look that you personally prefer but again you're looking at years of work before you should even begin to bother envisoning how you want your physique to look, 9/10 the diffenece betwwen athletic or thick is amount of bodyfat carried

didnt mean to quote

Go athletic all the way, not even a question here

this thread was 100% made by a faggot

thick is all about genetics.

i suppose you can work out for "athletic body"

but thick is not achievable in gym

yup,

that's her head exploding

Athletic. Goddamn.

athletic... it's not even a question. Healthier too

that's women for you user. bitch doesn't make any fucking sense and expects to get a rational reply

Depends on your fat distribution, so without a body pic its hard to say, but chances are you will look better with an athletic body.

false. Genetics always plays a role, but sexy thick girls are just fit girls with some extra fat on top. Muscle holds it all together better

Amen.

Probably depends on what type of girl you want to attract.

If you're a thick/curvy girl you'd probably attract athletic girls and vice versa, or at least that's what I'd imagine. Sounds like you already know what you want to look like deep down inside anyways so just work out and go with your gut.

You are a faggot. Read the sticky.

If the melon hadnt exploded she might have. She actually was fortunate it exploded on impact as it dispersed its energy in all directions insted of all into her face.

Im more curious as to why it malfunctioned. I had this happen to me with a sling shot but with less energy and not a face hit.
Is it an inherent risk by design or what?

Looks like the sling curved over the melon because letting it go like that twisted the sling a bit. Then it came straight back at her with the melon in the opposite side of the sling.