Is having a thicc gf better for your gains?

having to carry her during sex can be quite the workout

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4252825/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is this abomination on the right

A beta female, she is even hoverhanding.

LOW TEST

It's called obesity

The one on the right is an average women you might be able to get if you keep lifting.

The one on the left is a highly paid model that you will never get.

Know the difference.

Who let her out of the house dressed like that?

me on the right please

Holy fucking yuck, imagine the smell

Whats hoverhanding?

>not wearing a matching panty

REEEEEEEEEE this messes with my autism

chick on the right is wearing a fucking gunt holster

A relatively harmless example of how much of an "epidemic" the obesity epidemic really is when it seeps in our lives and adjusts are perceptions of normalcy.

The fact that anyone would prefer girl on the right is very similar to getting used to gay friends dying (during aids epidemic) or knowing a few people who've died of fentanyl OD (during opiate epidemic (now))

Pic related might be in history books about cultural response to obesity rates, along with maybe some epidemiological data and some statistic about how one in three americans is likely to die from obesity related disease. Basically many of the people you know will be killed by our culture of overeating and sugary foods.

What a time to live in lads.

They were out of black tarps

During the swiftly approaching nuclear apocalypse and drought women like the one on the right will be able to carry children to term and give birth, while the one on the left will die of starvation

And if you're actually suggesting mankind hasn't preferred thicc women throughout most of recorded history you're misguided

>average women are obese uggos
I wonder who's behind this post

Haha alright bud.

God you are so stupid. It saddens me reading the way you talk about this stuff.

Hides the stretch marks

I'm sorry you were born with such a low-IQ

The one on the right is probably sucking in her gut too.

is she wearing a parachute

>That FUPA containment net on the fat girl

What kind of retarded design is that on the right anyways? Looks like a chunk of meat wrapped up

>everyone talking about the weird thing the girl on the right is wearing and not her crazy baby ready birthing hips

If the right one wasn't so fucking fat she would be pretty good

Wasted potential

what a fucking waste of that face. it's not like she even has good fat distribution, there are girls at her bf% who, while still in my opinion pretty gross, look way the fuck better, have better tits and generally don't look like someone squeezed an uncooked sausage too hard. like just fucking imagine if she did like 6 months exercise and eating right, she'd be a goddamn nine

Thats a big gunt

why would she need 6 months of exercise when she's in perfect baby-making shape right now?

>caked on makeup for contours

She's literally drawing curves onto her face. Without makeup it's round, like a fat little chinese boy's.

"Thicc" is just a new way to justify overweight girls who aren't obese yet. The T H I C C of today is the "chubby" of yesterday, which is the "curvy" of the day before yesterday and the "pleasantly plump" of the day before that.

I'm by no means an Adonis and I don't even lift bro, but if I'm going to invest my time and money into some vagina on stilts I demand that she AT LEAST puts in as much effort to keep her body in shape as I do. I can probably demand she puts in even more effort, given that in dating social expectations on men are a lot higher than on women.

I'd pick the one on the right because she seems to have better genes for my offspring. This is nowhere near obesity you dumb fuck.

The chick on the right is fucking fat.

The one on the left fell from heaven and can't possibly be real.

See the fact that you think the one on the right will have better genes means that you don't understand biology and have had your perceptions shifted by our fat culture. This woman is overweight. She's nearly obese. The weird swimsuit bottom she's wearing's elastic is strained trying to hold in her gut. rolls of her flesh are pressing through the cracks, like playdough through a shower drain.

You know what happens to overweight moms when they get pregnant? Still birth. Kid gets diabetes at a much higher rate. SCIDS. Hormonal disorders.

And if you have a son or daughter she'll be feeding them like she feeds herself, generating tons of hormone generating adipose tissue so your daughter can be an early-puberty having hyperemotional likely overweight soon-to-be-feminist and your son can be a low-sperm-count, sissy, small dick, submissive cuck.

Don't talk about genes with this bitch. You do not want her genes in your bloodline.

Exactly what it sounds like. Anyway, how new are you?

I'm not saying don't fuck her, you can fuck whoever you want. I'm saying don't kid yourself about whether or not she would be a good mother for your children.

I have a tough time choosing which one I want to fuck more honestly. Both are hot.

>inb4 low test anons try to shame me

I've been on the thicccc girl train for so long that chubby chaser doesn't even begin to describe me, you fucking permavirgins. I've fucked petite skinny girls and the very next day fucked a girl so fat that she could have swallowed the petite girl whole. I do NOT discriminate when it comes to putting my dick inside women and you are literally falling behind on an evolutionary level if your mind still judges girls sexually based on their weight alone. There is such thing as good looking fat girls and that's a fact. Men that find thicc girls attractive are proven to be higher test and it makes perfect sense why. The average man (weak, betamale, plebeian) does not find heavier girls attractive. That leaves heavier girls susceptible to easier sex because it's harder for them to get it. That's where I, the alpha male, come in. The alpha male doesn't discriminate, he fucks hot skinny girls and hot fat girls alike. He plants his seed in all sorts of holes because he can. Once you train your brain to find thicc, curvy girls attractive your sex drive and your numbers will shoot up. The picky, choosy betamale who only fucks sticks is left behind.

>all these 'muhh baby birthing genes' faggots
The low hanging fruit is the easiest to pick. However you justify it that is what you're doing, you're too scared to take a chance and fail so you train yourself to prefer the easy target.

nah bro i just have a fat fetish you're looking into this a bit too deep.

this is a man of integrity

Wow that is the most unfortunate fat distribution I've ever seen on someone with an above-average in terms of prettiness face

if you prefer left over right, you're a certified numale

you don't understand makeup bro

This is not the kind of fatness at which still birth is a serious concern, bro.

She can spend an hour doing her make-up, thousands of dollars on Botox, tanning, make-up, salon, etc

But she can't spend 30 minutes a day doing cardio.

Fuck this stupid bitch.

Yeah she is dude. She's wearing flattering clothes and has caked on makeup but don't let it fool you.

post a source then doctor

Holy fucking kek

Compared with normal weight, overweight (BMI 25.0–29.9) and obesity grade 1 (BMI 30.0–34.9) were associated with modestly increased risks of infant mortality (adjusted odds ratios 1.25 (95% confidence interval 1.16 to 1.35) and 1.37 (1.22 to 1.53), respectively)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4252825/

Literally in the abstract lol

Can't find the name of woman on right but I'm guessing she's a "plus size" model, meaning she's within the overweight to obesity grade 1 categories.

Her weight is just distributing to her ass and thighs so her top half doesn't look THAT fat.

This.

AND don't forget her self image and eating habits, which she will be passing onto any children she births if she has a hand in raising them.

I'm not telling anybody that finding her hot is bad, even though I don't get it. I'm just taking issue with the "biological" angle people take with these thicc women, saying they'd be more fertile or whatever. That's objectively wrong.

that's the most ridiculous fupa "hiding" I've ever seen

This woman is not morbidly obese (>40 BMI) and the study actually says someone around BMI only has a small percentage chance increase of health problems in the infant.

>You know what happens to overweight moms when they get pregnant? Still birth. Kid gets diabetes at a much higher rate. SCIDS. Hormonal disorders.

This is still a ridiculously overdramatic statement

Is Roseshah Yourpowerwillnotbeenoughforher is appearance of perfection in physical world?

no theyre way bigger gains goblins
still fun though

What is the braphog's name?

important factor in being a thicc girl is having big tits. if you're going to top out at a b-cup with 25% body fat then it's time to hit the gym and focus on being a tight body bitch.

My gf has left girls face and right girl's body :/
She used to be almost exactly like left girl but now that she moved in with me, she's let it all go.
I mean some of it is due to some family problems she's been dealing with. I feel bad because I have been supportive and if I bail on her, she may go full hamplanet. I need her to get a good place then I will leave her.
Meanwhile I crossfit and HIIT with all kinds of amazing women who ask about my gf. They all but tell me I deserve better.
2 weeks ago we went to a wedding together. Cringe galore.

Thanks for listening,

W H O
H
O

Patricians and aristocrats tend to prefer thinner women.

>tfw no belly gf

just go on feabie

If you seem like you’re about to leave her for a slimmer girl she might bust her ass trying to keep you.

Makeup and dressing well is easy, spend someone else’s money and hours on the internet watching makeup videos and reading fashion blogs.

30 minutes of cardio requires actually getting off your ass.

desu I would but I am scared someone would figure out I'm on it. I don't want to associate with fat girls visibly.

@breekish

Fucking beautiful is what she is you fatphobic bigot.

The chick on the right is taller. Fuck having manlet kids.

Or she'll get sad and eat more then suffocate him with her fat rolls

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You guys are just making me want to post my milf gf. Shit would have yall BUSTING

a skinny american woman

why nobody talking about those busted faces
what the fuck they look like nigger aliums lmao

>Gf is mix between left and right (thick hips but abs somewhat visible)
>She works out, rides horse and sometimes does some cardio
>Never more than 6 monthsI (apart from horseback riding)
>I went from 90kg to 80kg
>Meanwhile she went from 73kg to 76kg
>Just had a convo where she jokingly said I shouldn't weigh less then her

I guess she's not very motivating for cutting, but the best when bulking

i know, some posters are so filled with bait or stuipidity you just need to bring it up. You know you will never get any where, but you cant just scroll past.

Well said.

My girlfriend has it even worse, but a very pretty face. I go for pretty faces, though, my girlfriend is only 58kg as well, at 5'8, she happens to have a bit of a belly, no ass, huge tits, fat on arms, it's weird. She does have addisons syndrome though.

if they're on it then who the fuck are they to critique you? If it's not even their thing and they discovered you on it somehow, they went through a shitload of trouble to do it.

I tried it for like a month but the only girls around me were lumbering beasts, no cute thicc girls. It sucked.

>girl
>170lbs
>abs
Hahaha Your girl is obese dude that’s gross

Tbh dude I know this PT that's 76kg and she's 5'9, but she competes in bodybuilding at 74kg. She's curvy as fuck, not fat, has abs, well defined straitions. I'm 92kg and 5'10, 10% of so - but both of us use gear soo

>but both of us use gear soo

lmfao why is fit literally the trashiest board on this site