Is there a way to safely fall from this height ? What lifts would prevent injury from falls ?

Is there a way to safely fall from this height ? What lifts would prevent injury from falls ?

Just overall agility and flexibility will help, and so will a low bodyweight.
How you land is the most important thing

She seemed pretty relaxed.

st0ry pls

Burn the coal, pay the toll

roastie btfo!

shitty friends trying to get internet famous at expense of people health

As your falling, try to be upright with a slight bend in your knees and hips. Land with a shoulder width stance in your legs. When your feet touch the ground, youll do a little squat while leaning forward and slightly to the left or the right. Use the forward momentum to do a shoulder roll.

As for specific lifts, idk what would help. You can practice doing your shoulder rolls though. If youre good, you should be able to leap into a shoulder roll without hurting yourself.

st0rii pl0x xx

It's like 10 feet, just roll

It's all genetics, if you don't look like this you're fucked.

I'm assuming your feet touch the ground first? I practiced shoulder rolls from a low height (~1m) and I first landed on my feet, a milisecond later I slapped the ground with my hands and did the roll.

The nigger's parent came home and He didn't want them to see the girl so he asked her to jump
burn the coal pay the toll

You're a Tardid.

Race mixer payed her toll.

type out nigger feel much bigger

ya feet first. you gotta use the downward squat movement to try and absorb as much momentum as you can. Then roll forward to dump off the rest of the momentum.

>White person does something stupid
>>Well they were just kids fooling around xDDd
>Black person does something stupid
>>BURN DE COAL PAY DA TOLL >:( why can't white women sleep with me!

Do a parachute landing fall (PLF)

Shit has saved me from breaking my legs/ass for years

Just look at the color of the perpertrators hand and you already get the whole story.

specifically the ball of your feet at the very beginning. then put all the force into your mid foot. no matter what you do dont land heel first.

white women are like a monetary possession to black people
They really don't give a fuck about them
But white girls who burn coal really aren't much of a loss anyways

>White girls who burn coal aren't much of a loss
>Whaaaa whaaaa white girls stop burning da coall!!!1!

Burn coal = pay toll

If you were to actually have any basic reading comprehension you would see that i'm not saying white girls should stop burning the coal. i'm just simply giving an explanation to what has happened to her

T. Nigger/coal burner

>Y-youre just a nigger!!!!
>Stop banging muh white women >:((((

Are you okay?

It's just a fact that women fucking niggers end up raising their kids alone without any support or dead. As a society we are left to shoulder the burden of rasing as well as living with the hellspawn birthed of their wombs. Pointing this truth out is simply the responsible thing to do, both for us as a society and for the individual who might be spared having their lives ruined.

>I really don't care I promise! I just c-call it what it is!

>Waisting time on Veeky Forums while at the gym
>Okay

I am not white either, nigger

>There are more white single mothers to white children.
>>At least the kids are white!
>White girl dates upstanding black gentleman
>>That's absolutely disgusting. She'll probably be a single mom

you could at least hide the fact that you're an asspained nig. it's so obvious it's embarrasing

>>There are more white single mothers to white children.
>more
>using absolute numbers

Please.

black penis in your cavity, feel the pull of gravity

Typical white boi perpetuating systemic racism.

I hope you get cucked.

>They're still replying

toll payed

paid, racist

>If he hates niggers he must be white!!
>they took our special body and minds1!!
Kill yourself, nigger. There are literally no ethnicity that can stand you, not even pajeets.

Nogs don't have the IQ to understand abstract concepts like per capita

+1 although nothing prepares you for slipping on the wet grass and busting a shoulder because you fell backwards.

Why the fuck are you so right

This triggers the white cuck

Well I actually can't squat without heels rising so I always land of the balls of my feet lol
I mean when I land I don't do a full squat but first land on the balls of my feet, then the weight shifts backwards but I don't actually sit down deep at all, just bend my legs.

libtard animals pretend to care about stuff like this when they forced fucking integration in the first place

I guess its easy to just sit on the victims of their agendas if they are white, while demanding more gibs to the non-whites