Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-GfX_u0qhk
instagram.com/samantha_lusk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that bulge
Disgusting

that's a man, man

Are you gay or something?

I'll be honest: the tats and piercing disgust me more than the puffy vulva.

On top of that, Veeky Forums girls are great on paper but in reality they're shit because they're still girls. They're strong, but they'll only date men who are even stronger. Much like with rich girls, they don't offer anything new compared to ordinary girls. They just raise the bar significantly. They're not amazons who want to protect you, they're turbosluts who just happen to be stronger than your average turboslut and therefore demands an even stronger man than your average turboslut.

>tfw as a manlet you will never be given death by snu-snu from an amazon princess

bish is so awkward in her new youtube vid

lmao

would still white knight the fuck out of her (srs) 10/10 everything

>would still white knight
Please hand in your man card as well as your testicles at your local city hall. You won't be needing them, it seems.

what is her name

>tfw as a manlet you will never fuck

you could just stop there

>youtube vid
link

youtu.be/5-GfX_u0qhk

Too big

she's sexy, but i don't get how a woman can look so muscular, but have such DYEL lifts.

she looks so masculine cant believe you guys like this

honestly she would have been better without the roids and the shit tattoo. couldve just lifted without doing the anavar

>but i don't get how a woman can look so muscular, but have such DYEL lifts.
steroids

DYEL? Complete noob here, sorry. Also, what can you say about her lifting tempo? Does it look okay? That's something that has been crossing my mind a lot lately: if I'm wasting energy lifting too slow or if I'm doing too fast.

i don't mind her wanting to be strong, however yes, pierces and tats (especially those white-trash crack whore tattoos) are garbage-tier for subhuman scum.

>that cancer music

it's a shame most fit chicks are actually womanlets
here, have a 6'0 girl
instagram.com/samantha_lusk/

>DYEL = Do you even lift
depends if you are working on power or not. slow controlled reps can be good for focusing on technique.

Which is gayer? Liking this, or liking traps? On one hand you have a penor with a feminine body, on the other, a vagene with a masculine body.

why would you lift too slow that makes no sense

concentrics should always be fast as possible

bikinis often have a thick pad in them to hide camel toe, either that or she has a thicc buccy

bodybuilders don't usually lift heavy, they do huge reps. see a lot of rich's videos: (RIP) curling light weight, many times

Do you guys think she's gay? If I were a dyke this is probably the kind of girl I'd be into

I've been lifting to lose weight. While power would be good, yes, I'm more interested on aesthetics for now. Also, as I'm progressing towards heavier lifts, wouldn't slow reps hurt my training overall, because of wasted energy? For now I'm doing okay, but I feel like soon I won't be able to complete my sets if I go too slow.

I'm really a noob, so I'm not 100% sure about what I'm doing. Read my answer to the other user and comment if you don't mind helping me, I'd be grateful.

her lifts are done with good form, it's just not much weight compared to a male lifter, but she looks like she should lift a lot more

time under tension is important for hypertrophy, but explosive controlled reps can be important too. you mostly want to control the weight and not throw it around, that's a recipe for an injury.

>she looks so masculine cant believe you guys like this

Most of the guys on this board are homosexuals in denial so you really shouldn't be surprised.

kek, she could literally rape manlets.

>fell for this fit is gay meme
it's not gay if it's cardio.

>she breaks you with her legs while laughing and calling you little man

yeah if she just looked fit/lean with a huge ass i could understand

but she has a developed upperbody, big jaw and a pronounced low brow region that really gives the vibe of a guy

>implying

>that puffy muff

All those years of anavar.

Opinions?

this is the best thing i have ever seen

That pull at 2:31 looks interesting, how does it compare to a face pull?
Never feels "right" for me.

Those fucking numbers, they are kilos, right? Or they were only filming last sets?

all that test is helping her grow a dick

my exact feeling

Now I want to puke!!! Thanks OP

>Natasha Aughey
>Aughey
>ughey

u ghey aight

>Tfw you want to have an Asian qt who lifts and is hot but all of them are hoes

Hands down I would probably never date a female gym rat.

Maybe find a 6/10 and then take her to the gym to become an 8/10. But to just hit on someone at the gym to be a waifu.
Hell no.

I love a puffy muff.
Huge clit is awesome, too.
"She looks like a man"
So? I like a woman with extra test in her.
Firm > Squishy

>"She looks like a man"
>So?
might as well start fucking guys

I like vagina.
Super horny, big clit and tight vagina is where it's at.

I'm a lesbo and I'd hit that in a second

this this this

>tfw lust for thicc legs and dat ass completely overpowers slight distate for capped delts and big arms
she's still only like 5'6 as well, just realize guys that if you're not a twink manlet and actually lift you will still physically dominate her you don't need to feel insecure

asian girls are trash

come to socal and you will learn to hate them like the rest of us

no way shes only 5'6 lol she looks huge

This

I live in the east bay area. They're all sluts but ill be damned if I say I don't want to have one to treat like a cum dump.

I went on a date with this qt who lifted but she was fucking crazy. But holy shit her ass was amazing. Now I have yellow fever. You did this to me Veeky Forums.

Do you know where you are?

Makes sense.

This

I live in Orange County and I want to nuke Irvine, garden grove and fountain valley. Make them go away daddy.

>which is gayer
Your post

This is truly the alphaest post I've read in a long while. You have my respect and afmiration

5'7 here, i've fucked one girl who was 6 foot and hooked up with another who was 6'2. It's pretty funny having to go up on your tippy toes to fuck a girl doggy, but you get a calf workout and you get to feel like a total stud conquering a girl taller than you

Imagine being a guy who literally thinks he has figured out the entire world and especially the female populace.
What kind of feeling is it?
I mean I don't doubt she might be like that but why do you just say that every single strong woman is like that? That every rich girl is a slut? Did you become so bitter because you were hurt or were you hurt because you're such an asshole?

>tfw Scandinavia and Netherlands has best amazons.

is natasha the queen of Veeky Forums?

No.

This girl can do no wrong in my eyes, whatever character flaws she has, she makes up with her work ethic. I send her mites and mad gainz. Also I'd eat her farts.

has to browse Veeky Forums to be the queen

Youre like a nigger who fucks white trash...

Now thats a feminine penis

Anyone have that body from CBT thread a few days ago with a giant bulge?

I don't usually like physiques like this but i instantly got an erection when i expanding this photo.

lol I live in Irvine

Is her barbell row correct? I've been watching videos of proper form and I've e seen people lifting with their backs parallel to the ground and people doing like her, inclined backs. Which one is the right form?

laura was perfect

Her form is correct, a tad loose but still. Going parallel is unsustainable (even dangerous) for most.
You might be talking about Pendlay rows.

That iPhone case gave me more of an errection than her body

By that you mean traps?

>tfw as a lanklet you will never find an Amazon princess who's taller than you, muscular but not a roid freal, and still has womanly curves

it's what happens when your primary source of intellectual and emotional growth and stimulation is Veeky Forums. stunted virgin internally roleplaying as glorious alpha mode