How does he maintain that physique eating at Starbucks and Wendies everyday

genetics

he doesn't eat large portions

He only eats one meal a day most days he has said. Like a large pizza or a burger king meal is his meal for the day.

OMAD ftw

This, intermittent fasting is a great way to lose weight while eating shit. When you're used to it you don't feel hungry anymore.

Your body will look like shit if you just eat like him, though. Better than being obese I guess.

>Chad eats pizza

I want to HUG Reviewbrah

Link the vid he said this. Sounds expensive. Does he drink ever?

look it up yourself you fucking shitface moron

I tried before I asked you.

Its in an VORW iirc you ridiculous fucking mong

Duh. There's over 100 of those. Timestamp it if you want to prove that you aren't a liar.

In this year's average day video he makes himself a BLT and says that 2/3 of his meals are reviews.

What physique? He's skinnyfat. Any idiot can eat less than 2,000 calories of garbage and look like that.

>Any idiot can look like reviewbrah
Yeah and it only takes 2 years to look like zyzz natty right? Lmao newfag get the fuck back Reddit.

Well his physique is being extremely low in testosterone and that of an autistic manchild. That's what eating everyday at fast food chains where they cook everything with soybean oil, the bread is filled with soy and half the meat is soy, does to you.

>Op pic
>Low test
How new?

That man has more test in his pinky finger than you have in your entire body

>muh funny meme

Kys

Because he is on the level of pic related.

@43130759
>Reddit spacing
>Thinking it's a meme
Not surprised at this point just sad that I have to share my board with faggots like you

Being highly emotional is a symptom of low test

Fuck you

He thinks it's a meme

I don't have to prove shit you stupid sack of dicks, you could just watch, like and share all of his very enjoyable and enthralling podcasts instead and support him in patreon instead of acting like a cuntface shithead

What's the problem?

contrary to popular belief, eating shitty food now and then won't instantly make you fat, regardless of your 'body type' or metabolism.

reviewbrah is my goal body

reviewbrah is that you

I feel sorry for his parents. I’d hate to have a kid like this.

He will go on like 3 hour walks like 4 times a week while broadcasting VORW at night. The average fitizen says walking is not cardio but im sure no one here has actually walked three hours straight. TROTW has no job and no school so he has time for that, living the dream.

His sleep cycle is so fucked. Literally nocturnal