I am absolutely Veeky Forums as fucking hell but have taken no pics of myself since I can remember and have no outside...

I am absolutely Veeky Forums as fucking hell but have taken no pics of myself since I can remember and have no outside of work friends or pets to take pics with. I also live with mother. Should I bother with Tinder or no?

post a pic and we'll tell you

cant, showing revealing info on slow boards like this has backfired on me before with co-students and co-workers lurking

just take the picture into paint and black out everything except your body, it will erase the exif data + no one will see anything except body

I do cardio only, I dont actually lift. My form itself isnt that impressive.

Have mom take "candid" pictures of you doing something manly (splitting wood, shooting gun, lifting etc)

and of course just take a Chad mirror pic with your shirt off

Get yourself a place first you'll thank yourself later. And keep it nice and clean

Guys do I look good.

Can I post the second pic on tinder?

>Have mom take "candid" pictures of you doing something manly (splitting wood, shooting gun, lifting etc)
again, I dont lift. I'm also anti gun and pro clean energy.

:(

>i don't lift

why are you here exactly?

like I said, I do cardio. Lifting is for vain fags...

you're a faggot then, don't even bother with grills

not if the left is recent

they'll see you and laugh cause they'll think you're big but you're not

:(

So is that a yes?

This.

Dude no woman likes a liberal.
They shout and cry about it but if you're conservative and stern on your views they'll respect you more. Just don't shove it down everyone's throats and act like a redneck.

In your case don't act like someone with a cuckold fetish.

Kys

I'm not a liberal, I'm far right!

Skinnyfat found

Tbh I somehow managed to gain 10 pounds. Without much difference in bf%

Sitting at 190 now.

This.Humans were made for cardio and running long distances, no normal female likes a guy that looks like a fucking gorila.Do you actually think girls are not smart enough to see how insecure you are, all of you are wasting your timel.All you do is lift heavy things for a few hours and act like you did something in your life.Get a few of your brain cells working read a fucking book.While you dumb fucks are wasting your time lifting things I'll be here making money fucking bitches and enjoying my life.

t. skelegate

Why not both lift and cardio? That's what I do. Hour and a half of weights and calisthenics then run later. Maybe some bike and swim too.

>again, I dont lift. I'm also anti gun and pro clean energy.

Lol then whats the deal
Alright outta my board

that's what they all say, mac

>ablsutely Veeky Forums
>only cardio