Have you ever met a skelly looking fucker that was strong?

Have you ever met a skelly looking fucker that was strong?

natty olympic lifters

when I was in trashcanistan there was a guy in my company who was like the quintessential country boy. Born in Georgia, smoked like a chimney, listened to arena country music, etc. Dude was probably 160lbs soaking wet, worked as a mechanic in motor T.

One particularly boring day a few of the good ol' boys arrange a tire flipping contest with what I believe were 7-ton tires. IIRC they weren't quite as big as tractor tires but still pretty fucking heavy.

Anyway, I was in the command center and we had cameras set up all around the FOB with a monitor inside so we could keep an eye on things. One of these cameras happens to be in prime position to watch this contest take place.

This motherfucker walks up, cigarette in mouth, and starts going to town. Doesn't go hard af but keeps a steady pace the whole time and ends up winning the contest against the other dudes, one of which was juicing.

when i went to primary school or whatever you call the first school you're sent to in America, there was a boy in my class who'd lost one of his lower arms in an accident.
He'd go around hitting people with the hard, bony stump and it was really uncomfortable.
I imagine true skellys to feel like that, but all around. However, their touch being highly revolting doesn't mean they're strong.

In construction, you see this a lot.

Have a friend who does shotcrete, he weighs about 150 carrying a hose that's shooting cement at a high pressure. The hose with cement weighs about 60-80 pounds. I tried it once and I was honestly dying after 20 mins, he does this for 8-10 hours a day.

I've always been curious how you gain that sorta strength and endurance?

My older cousin in one the strongest people I have ever met. He is 6'2 and 135 lbs. He regularly beats the shit out of his 220 lb football playing brother. Granted, he ran cross country in HS, so that may account, but he works 10 hours a day at a sawmill. This is in th the middle of the Adirondack mountains and he grew up alone off the grid. He looks auschwitz mode but between drinking, working, toying with cars and bikes, and finishing his house, he lifts weights and hits a heavy bag. I've seen him bench more than twice his bodyweight for lots of reps.

A hard life makes hard people, I guess.

Can confirm. Stick ass lanky faggot was strong as fuck lugging shit all day. One would simply see a lanky skinny person but he legit lifted metal and cement weighing almost 100kg like nothing. It is probably the work. Imagine 8 hour arm workout, but every day. Also constant test boost by working lifting heavy ass shit.

holy shit this

So how do you achieve this? Cuz honestly working out and looking like you're the strongest person in the room and then someone who doesn't even lift shows you up tends to suck....

I meet myself. I do pullups. Thats basically all i do. i can do 3 with 60kg attached, 2 with 64 attached. im 68kg myself. No1 believes me. When i do these people at gym look at me like im austist.

Its ok, right?

If you open your arms wide enough can you glide from your lats?

Post a pic of your upper body

and i weigh 90kg and do 30kg weighted chin

thats the same right?!

"not big", yes, a few
legitimately skelly no

How to achieve strength? Try strength training, my dude. Heavy weight, low reps

Not exactly a skelly but a tall lanky guy I used to work with at a sawmill once picked up a 6 metre long 2x4 and threw it like a fucking dart.

Yeah but this fucker isn't big at all and has strength and endurance which is rare. Crossfit?

>Crossfit?
lol

pics

im not falling for this meme again. fuck off

just show your lats faggot

Routine man. You can condition yourself to be this way

Kek