Liquid Courage?

I don't have much trouble talking with girls, but some times it is awkward. When I have a drunk or 2 it is a lot easier, as I am funnier and more talkative. Is it unhealthy to depend on alcohol to be good with girls?

I can't last more than 10 minuets in bed without having a few beers or shots.

is there a dick?

If you literally cannot converse with females without alcohol, then yes that's not good. If you just happen to be a little more suave, that's not really an issue.

Is drinking 375ml hard A a night bad?

I've always stayed sober at parties and it pisses me off that these other guys gain confidence just by drinking. I've been so tempted to do the same but I'm slowly starting to get better at talking to girls sober without it being awkward. I just don't want to rely on it

kys yourself

That sounds like plenty of time. Me, I have problems dancing to 3/4 time. I prefer the waltz.

>these are the questions we have to ask
what a time to be alive

Isn't a waltz in 3/4?

it's a placebo. OP, you can do it without it but you've convinced yourself you need it.
>tfw years ago I convinced myself aspirin had the same effect
>always took aspirin before parties
>read somewhere it increases blood flow to brain or some shit and chalked it up to that

Alcohol to talk is not fucking placebo u fucking retard

that's not how the placebo effect works

Depends on your size. At 6’0 170 (not that big) 375ml of vodka wouldn’t get me drunk.
If you’re a 5’3 100 pound female, that’s a decent amount.

>these are the questions we have to ask
what a time to be alive

Alcohol does tons of damage to your liver my dad was an alcoholic for years and died at 47 from pancreatic cancer after years of abusing me my two brothers and my mom he died miserable and alone trust me drinking is not the way to go just work up the courage on your own m8

I have no issue to talk with anyone about official stuff and work related things but besides that I am autismo numero uno, what do?

Yeah it is rtard Google much?

aspirin does thin your blood increasing it's flow you bute

Just talked to 2 girls and went back to staring at my phone at this thread

>feel like total autist
>heart pounding
>never again

Don't mind that this thread got a little derailed. Enjoyed reading it and getting different responses.

BUT DOESNT HELP YOU TALK TO GIRLS YOU ASPERGERS RIDDEN AUTISTIC MONGOLOID CHIMP RAT

3/4 can be conducted in 1 to feel the same as 3/8 waltz you fucking music pleb

Hi me

>aspirin thins your blood
No, it inhibits the bonding of platelets in order to help against blood clots and heart attacks. It's a platelet inhibitor, not a blood thinner. Does nothing for your erections.

>be me objective 7/10
>lrn2 bayesian reason
>headed out to the local hipster bar alone tonight
>great food and atmosphere and the bartenders know me
>went out to the patio for a smoke
>8/10 chick that studies neuroscience sitting alone
>asked her if I could sit with her and started small talking
>totally into each other
>had an insane 3 hour conversation about the human brain and almost everything imaginable
>started thinking about how to seal the deal toward the end
>before I could she says "alright gtg", paid her tab, and faded back out of my life
Why do I have no motivation to pursue relationships anymore?