Calorie cycling

Lads, what is your opinion on calorie cycling? It really doesn't matter if you're not eating the same amount of calories everyday if your weekly average of calories is the same, right?

HUMMINAH HUMMINAH HUMMINAH

Pretty much

Might end up gaining fat & losing muscle while staying the same weight

Huh? Are you saying something like this can happen if you cycle calories?

How small is this girl holy fuck my dick

Depends...
Something something genetics

Excess calories can be temporarily stored as glycogen in the liver for later use, however if you continue to have extra calories for a few days you will store them as fat. Then when you are in a caloric deficit you will use your glycogen store prior to fat... so in theory it could end up raising you body fat composition over time... but there are many factors

So it'd be better to alternate between low and high everyday is what you're saying? Like 1200, 1700, 1200, 1700, 1200 etc.

sauce?
google didnt help

That would be better than 2000; 3500; 500 or other stupid shit

Yeah, you're right. Also better long term so I don't get used to a horrible meme diet.

I honestly dont' even know, lad. I saved it into my brehs folder a while ago.

BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPPPBBBBBBTTTTFFFFTTTT

If it keeps things fresh for you and allows you to stay under for longer...then that should be good enuff right? even if it doesn't literally spark the metabolism or whatever

>bed in a corner
>making it

>putting your bed in the middle of the room
what the fuck is wrong with you

Could, you know, put it towards the center of a side against the wall so you can actually get the corner of the sheets in. But hey, I'm the not the genius thinking that a bed either goes in a corner or flat in the middle of the room.

oh fuuckkkk im trying too hard not to relapse

please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if you're a beginner (99% of people on this board), are detrained, or starting steroids/upping the dose, sure, otherwise for trained lifters recomp is an effect so slight it evades detection short of a DEXA scan

calorie cycling and intermittent caloric restriction is just fine, might even be better to eat a little more on your big training days and less on days where you aren't doing as much

Who is this braphog.

its so annoying that 90% of girls who wears thongs dont have the ass for it to look nice, it just look trashy af with a small/flat ass.

But when they have the ass my penis get so erect.

Gross, too much ass.

if i ever get a gf thats how i want her body to look goddamn that ass