How do I convince my fat gf to work out with me?

How do I convince my fat gf to work out with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2343846/Is-blind-The-cruel-bullies-taunting-overweight-woman-boyfriend-fit-muscular.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5T__7BNiRW0
youtu.be/wdm3Bjpga3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell her you want to actually been seen out in public with her.

Um is that you? I hope she finds this

go fuck youself
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2343846/Is-blind-The-cruel-bullies-taunting-overweight-woman-boyfriend-fit-muscular.html

Easier just to trade her in for a new gf tbqh

Trade your 250lb whale for two 125lb fit chicks.

Cheat on her

This

Can't argue with that logic

Don't bother. I've been bringing my thicc gf to the gym for months and she's still the exact same weight. Girls don't lose weight at the gym they do it at the dinner table.
Either learn to accept her at her current weight or dump her

Starts saying how fat she looks and how you are thinking about breaking up. That will probably make the majority wanna do something about it.

Don't do this. Then she'll just be fat and angry

>tfw she breaks up with you
>justaskeikaku.pdf

>thinking about breaking up
Don't be a pussy, put your foot down. If you make it sound like you're unsure of it, she will jump in that possibility rather than change her embarrassing and self-destructive ways.

You can bring a hippo to the exercise machine but you can't make her peddle.
She'll just spin it at half pace until you're ready to go and gains-goblin you to leave early

Yep, make it known that you'll leave her if shit doesn't happen

>have fat gf
>"oh baby yeah i'll workout and eat right"
>makes excuse about forgetting or hurt body part
>gains more pounds

humiliate her until she gives in. if she begins to resent you or leaves you so be it because there is no such thing as true love in 2017

Tell her she is fat duh
Also she doesnt have to work out just eat less

She must indulge him on some seriously kinky shit

You upgrade to a skinnier gf and cunt punt that fatty out the door

they're married now....

fat girlfriends never lose weight

the ones that do almost always break up with you afterward as a form of revenge

if he's fit (can't really tell under the jacket honestly), I wonder how his clean meals can't possibly affect her in a mostly positive way.

his diet has to influence her somehow. I guess he may have a fetish.

Lmao fucking Gloria and her husband. This is the same chick who just released a video that there needs to be more "diversity" in the plus size industry. Diversity as in there needs to be more people with triple chins and a rounder body.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T__7BNiRW0

I'm convinced that he no longer loves her. She's said multiple times that she'd lose weight. In every single vlog she does, she points the camera at him and says she loves him. At first he responded that he loves her too and would make a kiss noise. Now he speeds through the "Iloveyoutoo" and will look away quickly after.

How do I get my fat gf to start eating right, or at least less?

Start talking about the hot girls at the gym and how you caught a couple staring at you.

Women respond to praise.

>she doesnt eat like shit for a week
Give her praise

>she starts going to the gym
Give her praise

If you do the opposite and scold at her shes just going to hate you and not lose weight

Either way, you shouldnt date fat women not because theyre fat but because they lack self control. No self control = eat donuts. No self control = suck Chads dick the minute she gets some attention

Let her catch you masturbating to pics of her when she was thin

Have her consult with a gym log. The firm touch and light aroma of your dried sweat will inspire her flabby heart to go to the gym so as to have her own little wooden friend.

youtu.be/wdm3Bjpga3g