Saturday Night Feels

Good MOTHER FUCKIN evening. What are you:

>Drinkan

>Eatan

>Feelan

>Liftan

Protein shake, water. Already had my monster today.
Had some cinnamon toast crunch. Love that shit.
Lifts were good.
I had a good feel because my bros were feeling my muscles and they said DAMN YOU'RE HARD BRO but then I saw some of the other bros biking with this one asshole who I hate (I would not hesitate to kick his ass) and it gave me a bad feel.

>drinking water
>eating rice
>feeling hype for a hike tomorrow
>lifting my backpack prepping for tomorrow

I'm finally going outside and doing things instead of sitting in my room 24 hours a day.

>Water
>Nothing
>Pretty ok
>:`(

drank a single oktoberfest beer

ate an amy's personal margherita pizza

happy that the nationals won

did oly and crossfit this morning, will probably do some push-ups and dips before falling asleep

>Drinkan
Water
>Eatan
Kiwis
>Feelan
Like my life has been over for years and I just noticed.
>Liftan
Nowhere near as much as I should be after 2.5 years

>water
>burger
>shitty
went for a burger with a buddy and theres this fine as hell qt mirin. when she got up to go to the bathroom i packed the spaghetti and went up to talk to her but as i was getting close her friend showed up and they started to walk to the exit
>lifting feels because its hard for me to approach girls still and when i do it it doesnt work out
thanks for reading my blog hope you guys are having a good one

>megumin with tits that big.

DELET

On a rare night, I had some of my bros over. It was completely spontaneous, not planned by me but everyone was in town. We went out, ate and chilled at my place downtown for a few hours. When everyone left, going to my room and firing up my computer had a new feeling associated with it. It really made me realize how lonely my life is.

>Drinkan
Just drank two tall cans. Stopping here so I don't get a hangover.

>Eatan
Ate Moes with the bros.

>Feelan
The weight of the universe, though I think I will escape the night dreads tonight.

>Liftan
Did a ton of upper body stuff today, will do cardio tomorrow and visit my nephew with the rest of my family. At least my brother will continue the family name.

Maybe she's just older than 12 in that picture.

pic related
nothing
accomplished, up all night for wedding afterpaty yesterday and didn't spill my spaghetti once
weekends are for hiking

In which i case i also refer you to my previous statement.

>not wanting to grow old and die with her
What's wrong with you

finished 3 monsters in 2 days. Probably the last ones for the year, since it's getting cold and coffee fits better. Time for a pause in my /sip/ days until next year.

pink wine
onion rings
lonely
I am going back to training monday as usual

wish me luck brothers I'm physically ill and last week was a disaster

remember you can't recover those lost gains
but you can double your gains, so you better massacre that booty of yours!

I seriously need an answer
There's this girl, I'm at the point where I can either let myself fall for her or shut my emotions off
What do I do? I know most girls are promiscuous eventually but then I ask: life will have hard times, does that mean I should shut myself in and not live life in fear of the negative parts?
Help me bros

>Water
>Brown rice
>Ate something earlier that gave me the most potent gas and shits of all time, so posting from the toilet
>Pull day, lifts were OK but not great seeing as I was trying not to explosively shit my pants

Just give us some details. Is there a Chad in the house to help this young man?

just go for it, my negro. At least there's a grill, and now's the moment. You're lucky, and you never really know until there's something between you too. Go little bird. Now that you have the opportunity, and you're not a lonely soul with no one around, and regret your decisions

hey thats nice user, cheers

I do karate and kickboxing, Sensei is slapping on a cardio programs now so I'm omw to double the gains (I hope)

Shut off your emotions dipshit, if she knows she has you you're done.

Or be vulnerable and see how she reacts. That may be considered beta as fuck but it would be an interesting test.

trying my goddamn hardest not to text this girl. she shows interest here and there. but shes really short about everything. like super short. I blow up her phone.
Im trying so hard not to text her. fuck.

It's cheat day gahtdamit.
Had 3 old fashioneds, some Peking pork, legs day was this morning so I got some samples of some cinnamon crunch protein shake. Good shit.
Now I'm playing vidya and will probably fall asleep after the good poop I feel coming up.

Ever since my ex cheated on me and i became fit i havent been able to truly love anyone. Attraction to any woman is now completely superficial. We split up almost two years ago and instead of giving myself time I downloaded tinder and fucked until i became numb. Now im "too" numb. In fact, my ex followed my on instagram the other day and oddly enough it didnt bother me one bit. I completely dont give a shit about her anymore. Unfortunately, I havent given a shit about any girl since. I had one glimmer of hope with one girl last year but she kinda lead me on and since them ive been completely dead. Ironically enough, everything else in my life has improved tenfold since. How do i love again?

Just give her glimpses of vulnerabilty. Hint at it.

I just, I, oh nevermind. That kind of shit. Makes you seem deep, but also guarded. She can relate to it, and it gives her something to chase.

If you just open up with her fully, she won't respect you.

Or just do whatever you were going to do anyways, that's just my 2 cents. If she's cool it really shouldn't matter, but from my experience, being too vulnerable with a woman too soon=your ass out the door.

I actually want to become incredibly Veeky Forums and never give a shit about love anymore. Let's switch yeah?

>and they said DAMN YOU'RE HARD BRO

okay, but did you let them fuck your anus after they said that?

>drinkan
Agua
>eatan
Nothing, doing OMAD. Only eat dinner. I had mcdonalds since i just got off a 12 hr shift. But, I didn't have a soda with it. I'm okay with this.
>feelan
Alright, been worse. Happier than I've been in a long time. Which isn't saying much. Just kind of wish I had some sort of direction in life. Career wise, that is.
>liftan
Lifting is alright. Doing OMAD + taking clenbuterol. So losing about 5-10lbs a week. The most I can hope for is to maintain muscle. Lifts have been steady. Haven't gone down more than 20lbs in anything. It is hard staying motivated to go while not making muscle gains. I just have to keep it in perspective as best I can.

Just realized all my friends are fake and don't care about me

Same story here man

I loved this week. But next week I'm back to my lonely life.....

Help me Veeky Forums
>be flipboi
>will be sent to Woburn for 5 weeks, business meetings and shit
>no friends
>can't drive
I'll be close to Anderson RTC, should I just spend every Friday night at downtown Boston?
I'm also an /out/ fag, so I plan on hiking Green and White Mountains.

>water
>ate like shit today
>my best friend is moving to Japan next week
>going to bench heavy tomorrow and run

Megumin has smaller tits.

>water
>chicken breast leftovers from yesterday
>sad because my grandma died a couple days ago from cancer and the funeral was yesterday
>just got done with back day after crying like a bitch all day

I already miss her brehs, I saw her phone number in my contacts list and nearly cried in the gym

Sleep tight lil pupper

>boxed cab sav
'>bout to have summer sausage and cheddar cheese
>bored/stressed about courses. neglecting course reading for one course, which is piling up. Did poorly (for me) on an assignment for said course 'cause I didn't take a half-hour to check things before doing what I believed was the task.
>Did my lifts today after neglecting them for a time. Not my best, but glad that I did them, and at a quality effort.

Veeky Forumsfit/ here.
Cooking tenderloin with caramelised onions and white beans.

its 11 am here so
>water
>post workout 500gr greek yogurt
>feeling great after lifting and shower
>back day,lots of weighted pullups heavy rows and some ab work