That guy who let one girl from his past dictate his whole lifestyle and personality

>that guy who let one girl from his past dictate his whole lifestyle and personality
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhh fuck....

I'm not letting it dictate my life. I'm just a lot more cautious about getting close to girls now fk u

I made a tatto because of my ex
Wanted to show how 'diferent' i was and appear cooler
Now it will stay forever...

>that guy who let the lack of there being any girl from his past dictate his whole lifestyle and personality

but it did make you spend 10 hours a week in the gym

I don't even have my "girl from my past" to dictate anything hence why I live a pure life of manchild tier autism.

CAN'T HAVE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH GIRLS IF YOU NEVER APPROACH, FLIRT OR TALK TO THEM RIGHT GUYS?

thats not funny motherfucker

i dont like these memories lads

I have regrets I wish I could go back in time and punch myself

its me desu
but u started lifting because i was so damn insecure (still am) about my body that i realized i need to fix it.
>thought girl i have crush on is pure, that she wants to settle down
>turns out shes just a small, attention starved chick that loves chads with tattoos that drink smoke and more

Oh well, another life lesson
Dont idealize women in your head, ideals do not exist.

literally every straight man who has accomplished anything was because of motivation from the opposite sex. it's literally the only reason to do anything, if it weren't for trying to fuck grills I'd live in a trash can and jack off all day.

spoken like a true woman
the pursuit of purpose and achievemnt is ingrained in every man's life
if you're comfortable with vegetating and fucking a hole from time to time, good for you. but don't pretend like you aren't a minority

You literally worship vaginas so what's the point in living? You may as well kill yourself if you're gonna live like that

zzzz

you sound like you just read some self help book or attended some seminar for pathetic people. save the platitudes and get some pussy, trust me it'll make your life slightly improved.

Not Elon Musk or Nicola Tesla

Tesla was probably a homo all things considered

sure bud, he even had hair transplants, were those to for IQ enhancement? just because he's more capable than most of humanity doesn't mean he's not doing it for premium P.

and Tesla was gay or asexual, somewhere in that field of not giving 2 fucks about women like Issac Newton.

yeah im sure having this much money would bring me decent success with women

she looks rly nice but theres literally hundreds of thousands that look like her, or better

>Decide to move to Holland from South Africa when I finish school in November 2017 since I was 16
>Meet qt3.14
>Decide I'll stay until she finishes uni then take her with
>Realised the idiocy.

Breaking up tomorrow

man she brought me into lifting and now that she's gone i can't even enojy that

this user is right though

the prospect of starting a family, passing on genes, is what makes a man strive for more

you got me there, on the bright side there's a qt 3.14 in one of my classes who actually pays attention to me.

Lack of girls is itself a bad experience with girls :(

>43134727
It's actually worse, though. Like a little bitch who never faced something awful and survived, but hid like a little bitch in the closet instead.