This is why blacks are stronger, faster, and manlier than whites once they are full grown males...

this is why blacks are stronger, faster, and manlier than whites once they are full grown males, its about how they are raised on average

just a daily remember, if you dont want numale kids, make their lifes hard since they are born, dont fucking buy them ps4. iphones and for sake of god never let them watch anime or browse the internet

suffering is what makes a man, not confort

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with everything you're saying save for the first line.

You sound like someone who either has never spent time around niggers, or was raised by a single mother and doesn't know what it really is to be "manly"

Yes. The bitterness and resentment you hold will fuel all your endeavours; you will always be pursuing higher gains, never to be satisfied by what you achieve. You will acquire mass, destroy relationships, and measure your success by how much more you hate on a daily basis.

You will remember how he drinks his beer and whips you with the broadside of a wrench. But no matter how much you lift or how much you gain, you will always be losing.

kinda this almost every nigger ive met has this weird complex of being super feminine and trying to emulate what they think is manly

I didnt have vidya and i did farm work until my late teens and im still beta as fuck. Meanwhile chad plays COD in his nice suburb

In los angeles

Dude youre just going to make your kid an outcast

yea. manly, rough outcast in a worthless ocean of filthy betas. he will ascend and the betas will hate him because they dont have the integrity to mire him without jealousy

wrong. Basketball Americans are stronger because we bred them as livestock for about two centuries. blacks are athletic literally all because of basic animal husbandry.

The southerners where the original jews
>t-thanks

Nah m8. Southerners were just good at agricultural practices. It just so happens the human body is an animal and it benefits/suffers the same as any other livestock would from how it was created by its parents' owner.

Last I recall, agriculture isn't a Jewish specialty.

Two generations is not enough to create a significant changes in a genetic line. Regression to the mean exists, despite your cuck fetishes.

How come i know blacks that smoke weed, eat Mcdonald's and still have six packs? This is "chad eats pizza" tier genes

probably helps that slave owners would buy only the strongest niggers from africa.

kinda makes you think, really. "White people, you should have known better than to have slaves!" but nobody criticizes the nignogs that sold them to begin with, and did so for the previous 2000+ years

This. It's actually really pathetic that these losers are trying to grab any sense of control over black guys in order to grasp onto any shred that will make them feel superior in their pathetic minds. They feel like black people are physically genetically superior and have to try to convince themselves that it's because white people bred them that way, when in reality blacks aren't even physically superior than most whites, it's just that most people aren't testosterone deficient kissless virgins like all these guys that frequent /pol/

>two generations
>implying over two centuries of breeding only turned out two generations
>implying niggers weren't made to breed as early as 15 to get even more out of the strongest jiggaboos

>denying history this hard
It's not even a racism thing. It's just natural selection type shit cranked the fuck up by human intervention.

lmao at all these beta kissless virgins talking about what it takes to be manly

This I grew up in central Africa, and the average blacks were small and sinewy, strong as fuck but not the size the American ones are. Maybe not husbandry but I think it’s within 2 generations of being fed well that humans become bigger.

Id describe it more as a deep seated fear/insecurity of not being seen as the center of attention or the biggest/baddest/richest/most attractive person in the room. They’ll put on airs and try to talk down to everybody around them but the minute their authority is questioned they lose their shit and try to re-establish dominance by yelling, threatening, fighting, whatever it takes

best and most succesfull race in human history:
white people.

/thread

the only husbandry 17th century New World crackers were doing was raping their "livestock" on such a regular basis the average new world black has up to 20% recent Euro DNA along the fathers line (Y chromosome)

>probably helps that slave owners would buy only the strongest niggers from africa.

And that's the 1% of the ones that survived the slave ships. At least half of them would die before making landfall.

>/threading yourself

>denying history this hard
The silver lining doesn't stop being a silver lining when you stop acknowledging the truth.

No
Your kids are going to have their first kiss with eachother

false. they grew up with gymbag logs. a good chunk of wood is a solid foundation for a man's soul.

>2pl8 bench coming soon TM
>I'm reading manga and browsing /a/ half of my day
You can't stop me.

>lmao2pl8
>/a/
You're just confirming the facts, friend. I bet you grew up with a teddy bear instead of a bag log. Like a bitch.

Autism. 2pl8 is above average for so many men. I grew up with a backlog.

>back log
>the inferior cousin of bag log
the back log only serves to remind you that hard people are out there where you can't see them. that hard people are hard to reach. the bag log is right there in front of you, telling you hard people are easy to reach. why anyone ever nailes a rope into a log and threw it over their shoulder, I will never understand.

>Blacks couldn't have gotten stronger after a few generations of selective breeding
>Average height in Europe and the US keeps increasing since WWII
But I thought there was no change possible in just a few generations??

That's due to improvement in health and diet.

It's actually funny because in the late 19th and early 20th century niggers had the same problem. If you go back and look at anthropological papers from the time period you'll see a shitload of references to how blacks were a "physically deficient" race who were destined to die out. It was literally just their diet, they lived like shit so they were all frail and diseased.

And now a century later you've got the opposite thing where a bunch of cucks think we bred blacks to be these hype athletic superhumans. Funny how things work.

so you're denying evolution through selective breeding, which is just accelerated natural selection.

I'm telling you that 1) the selective breeding you are referring to did not occur 2) it would not have had a significant effect over such a short time period.

There was a far more concentrated effort to do exactly what you're describing, breed only the most physically and mentally superior specimens, during eugenics area California than was ever done during slavery. And that was exclusively among whites. You never see cucks arguing that white Californians are some sort of superior species though. It all just boils down to an inferiority complex over blacks.

>Blacks are stronger

All of the top strongest men are white

So you mean to tell me, from 1519 to 1865, there was not significant enough breeding of slaves, in an isolated region where importing slaves was terribly expensive, to result in biological differences between blacks and whites, showing largely through athletic ability?

Was you also kings?

Let's see for the world's strongest men we have a brit, a American, a Canadian, and an Icelandic person. Africans might be better at running but they definitely aren't stronger

sports are largely dominated by blacks. we just gonna ignore this?

When you want something to work a field, you breed for endurance, not power.

They are faster

To add onto this, how the fuck would they have been selectively bred anyway? The whites didn't give a fuck or try to make them raise families. The nigs just fucked whatever other nig wanted to fuck.

Nor would they have gotten to a stage where their genetics would be at their peak to decide to selectively breed them. They ate shit food and picked cotton. They weren't lugging around hundreds of pounds of weight and eating huge meals whenever they wanted.

The average basketball dreaming nig who does situps is likely more aesthetic than the majority of slaves. And with a little easing into could outwork them too.

We didn't selectively breed blacks you retard

Here's what I'm telling you:

Insecure cuckboi view on slavery = only ripped muscular African sex gods are purchased for slavery, they are then bred with toned Nubian queenz to produce athletic monster BBC kangz just like in my Quentin Tarantino Django cuck revenge flicks

What actually happened during slavery = Literally all that was desired was warm bodies for work. No particular emphasis on physical strength beyond the most basic physical health. Certainly no "selective breeding". Africans during the slavery era and as I said the late 19th to early 20th century were actually stereotyped as being weaker and frailer than whites, and this is reflected in the work of early eugenicists, for example Galton.

You are a literal cuck who is fantasizing about this focused attempt to "breed" physically superior men or whatever the fuck and I am letting you know this absolutely never happened, least not during slavery lol. Like I said, white eugenicist California far more accurately describes what you're talking about.

Anyone can build for endurance though. We have people working 16 hours a day somedays at my job. And that's with one break.

Heavy lifting, climbing, always moving, hammering, etc. You don't need special genes.

I have no doubts many many people could do what the slaves did. Maybe not as well for the first while, but after a week or two it wouldn't be so bad.

>Jebediah, these ones still function on the same amount of food that these others ones eat but barely move.
>Well shit, Jeremiah, let's make them niggers fuck so they can make more of them high efficiency jiggaboos so we can spend less on food.
a few years pass
>Jebediah, we sure have a lot of money from our efficient farming techniques. Let's see what these niggers do when you give them adequate nutrition.
>Good idea, Jeremiah. Let's see.
after a few months
>Holy shit, that nigger just pulled a quarter ton log over to my lumber mill all by hisself. God damn, let's make that nigger fuck more to spread them genes good. These high efficiency niggers turned out to be high horsepower niggers after we gave them a proper diet.

>farmers would never breed their biologically active property to produce wanted results
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States

Do you honestly believe that they spoiled the niggers and that they kept the niggers seperate enough to conduct experiments on them but not others?

They grouped a whole bunch of them together and gave them scraps and shit food. Do you think the germans were spoiling jews too?

>Selective breeding between slaves with the aim of developing particular physical traits was extremely rare however,[3] as most slaves were unrestricted in their choice of sexual partners.[4]
You copy and pasted this article without reading it and literally the intro section proves your entire point wrong lmao

>Selective breeding between slaves with the aim of developing particular physical traits was extremely rare however

Did you even read the article you linked retard

>being so much of a cuck, you think all the athletic nigrosity came naturally and blacks have always just been stronger and faster than your white brethren

That's all good and well except it just isn't historically accurate if you actually do research

It literally says right on there that breeding for genetics is extremely rare. Do you fucks not read anything?

They wanted the niggers to fuck for more slaves. They still had a choice of who they'd fuck in their living quarters.

A bunch of malnourished niggers does not make for a good genetic breeding ground. Sure you get stronger malnourished ones, but it isn't like today where you pair Ricky Williams with Serena Williams. It'd be more like pairing Lil Wayne with a crackwhore

They are faster, not stronger

do you really think farmers never run diagnostic checks on their equipment and crops to see what methods would work better? for fuck's sake, we have entire corporations dedicated to selective breeding of corn and soy. how are you this angry and in denial about history?

You see there's a third option where I just don't think blacks are physically superior to whites. Must seem crazy to someone with a raging cuck fetish, but it's true.

Read the Wikipedia article linked above. They didn't restrict who the slaves could fuck they only wanted quantity

it doesn't take a lot to spread genes, my dude. a high end stud horse can be the grandfather of hundreds of thousands of horses, nevermind later generations.

That's on crops though. That's on things that make money. They actually care about crops.

They didn't give a fuck about slaves. They didn't care if they died. They only wanted more workers. You can't pretend slavery was bad and then pretend they were treating them like crops. Crops are treated like fucking gold. And they weren't going to waste more resources on things that didn't really matter. They needed warm bodies, not prizewinning corn.

>don't let them watch anime
>Implying most of us aren't here because of dragonball z

You'll be a shit father and your kids will hate you because you're a authoritarian brainlet.

so you're denying the black doninance of football and basketball, both of which require physical strength?

I'm denying that their prominence in those sports is due to genetic superiority, yes. I am not a cuck like you who fantasizes about Quentin Tarantino slave breeding and passionately argues about the physical superiority of the African man.

Football and basketball requires more than strength. There are other sports where whites dominate. Take strongman for example, where literally the only requirement is being strong

Your analogy doesn't work. We selectively breed horses. Slaves were allowed to fuck whoever they wanted

I realize. But that's a high end horse stud that people spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and and many many hours.

These were malnourished people who did what amounts to cardio their entire lives. They never reached any sort of genetic peak to be admired and think they'd make unstoppable niglets. And that's assuming they didn't just let the niggers fuck whoever.

Think of it this way, what if Shaq for his entire life only ate 1000 calories if even a day? He turns out a lot less impressive, does he not? He'd be shorter, he'd be weaker. Sure he'd probably still be tall, but he'd never reach a point where people would be forced to step back and say that they should pass his genes down. Especially since he'd be a shit worker due to an extreme caloric deficient.

If anything they'd want to breed the manlets who don't need as much energy to work hard.

This

>or browse the internet
Fuck off back to your cave grandpa

why specifically breed manlets when you can just breed whatever is the most efficient? an efficient body is also going to benefit even more from proper nutrition because the hardy body is going to have more potential. keep feeding the slaves less and you weed out the weak. it's basic fuckin selective breeding, dude. god damn.

Anime doesn't create nu-males. Normalfaggotry and incompetent parents do. That is all there is to it. Bad parenting has no excuses. Most people, many of which you consider "manly" grew up with a N64/gameboy or similar console, watched anime or cartoons and similar things. Their parents just weren't faggots and smacked their kids if need be.

you cant rape your property, retard

You are still ignoring the articles that said they didn't selectively breed. Your cuck fantasy is nice but it has no historical basis

My point is that they wouldn't selectively breed anything and if they did, it would be the smaller ones who don't need as much to function. All the owners wanted was the slaves to fuck so they'd get more slaves. I very highly doubt they treated it with anymore science than that.

Which goes into your next point. Feeding the slaves less would weed out the bigger and stronger slaves if we're assuming they get underfed enough to kill them.

Evolution would not make stronger physical beings because of being malnourished. It would make smaller creatures more adept at storing and using energy. Though that's completely under the assumption that it would happen in only a couple hundred years.

>he still thinks nigger genes are natural and that whites aren't dominating football due to blacks just being superior
why do you worship blacks so much?

I never said they were superior. The historical facts say blacks weren't selectively bred. You can try to twist this however you want but the fact remains.

Then why are all African refugees thin as a stick and around 5'6?

Don't put words in my mouth faggot. I guess it follows though because you don't know how to read an article or how evolution works, so I shouldn't expect you to know how to logically debate something

>he's trying for damage control after admitting he doesn't believe in evolution
You're almost as stupid as anti-vaxxers.

I never said I don't believe in evolution either. Keep trying fag

Italians have some nigger blood in them, I think that's why Alex from AlphaDestiny comes across as a lot more masculine than most any of the sissies on this board.

Alex please leave. No one actually thinks you're manly, everyone thinks you're a pathetic tryhard.

You fuckin did, you goalpost moving faggot.