I'm a 21 year old Ausfag with 350ng/dl testosterone...

I'm a 21 year old Ausfag with 350ng/dl testosterone, my endocrinologist has confirmed i have secondary hypogonadism but refuses to prescribe me anything. I've also been quite lucky and i have a substantial amount of money through bitcoin. Should i just say fuck it and put myself on TRT, what would be the repocussions of doing so? I've already explored all other options. Thank you for the feed back my friends.

also post your BTC address if you give me some good advice

If you're gonna roid don't go above 1000ng/dl

small testicles is a repercussion

/r/steroids wiki
/r/sst
Just do your research and cycle 500mg test EW like everyone else, then cruise on 200-250mg EW. You can also just take a TRT dose like 150mg EW. Unless you're gonna deliver an Eleiko barbell to my house I don't want your money.

I'm not doing so much for muscle gain but rather quality of life. I've got little to no sex drive and i'm very introverted and tired of being tired

Also, repercussions include risk of becoming sterile temporarily and small chance of permanently, as well as other usual side effects of roids.

what were his reasons for not giving you dope? That is well below average and you have small gonads...

What are your symptoms?

>repercussions include risk of becoming sterile
What

Not true for trt, it would just be taking him to normal levels, only side would be feeling like a normal human being

>What
Sometimes when you replace your testicles with injections your cummies do not make kiddies

500mg EW is not a trt dose and everybody reacts differently.

264-916 is the range for men 19-39

He's taking about trt though he never said he wants to blast so theres no point

OP here, would i be wise to put my cummies in a sperm bank?

well I'll be, do individual levels fluctuate that much or is that just the spectrum of average levels?

Fatigue,
Mood swings,
low motivation at times,
difficulty gaining muscle,
^ all of this is manageable, but as a 21 year old it really sucks not having a sex drive.

That's the spectrum for average but if you're below 500 it's not optimal

Just the spectrum of non-obese males

Same thing happened to me. Got tested and I was at 230 ng/dl at 27 years old. Endo didn't give me test since he says it's risky for anyone below 30 and that he thinks my problem is more psychological (not true at all - I've been off psych meds for nearly 3 years). My test was so low that I lost interest in sex and my hair started to fall out.

I ended up saying fuck it and got 3 vials of test cyp. Now inject 100 mg a week and life is good. Some slight acne and I have somewhat sore nipples that comes and goes. Fat on my abdomen has gone down but nothing dramatic. Don't do once every 2 weeks as that caused a HUGE spike in hormone levels - once a week is the best. You may want to get some ai to keep on hand in case of estrogen flare ups. Good luck.

Same situation here, except I'm a poor mexifag who needs to bribe his doctor once to get a therapy going on, but I don't have the cash for it. I would do it cause I know how hard it fucking sucks being tired all the time. Go for it.
btw, address if you wanna help a brother out. 3D5rhPxwrMTsr2ptY1o82kq7CavJfAWiyD

What sort of improvements did you notice?
Sent ;)

Also would you recommend running HCG with it too? did you notice your balls got significantly smaller?

getting TRT in australia is almost impossible unless your balls get cut off or you are a woman

I'm not /fraud/ but I heard they grow back after. I think you can run some stuff clomid during to keep them

Is OP still here??

yes

Try orchic glandular

>orchic glandular
ill look into it, thank you. Any reasons why?

They work. Might kick start you nuts into working again. Got me blowing huge loads. Also look into other glands that might effect your nuts. It not just your baby makers that are down you got other glands in your body that are down also. Get glandulars for them also.

Look up Dr Robert Morse on youtube also.

i will,
Appreciate the response brother :)

What other health problems you got going on?

Fellow Aus here, what did you do to strike well in BTC?

Also where in AUS are you? Can help a bro out with self administered TRT.

Get another doctor