Shouldn't titcows be stronger? They're basically wearing a breast-shaped weight vest everyday

Shouldn't titcows be stronger? They're basically wearing a breast-shaped weight vest everyday

m-mommy...

related: what's a good weighted vest that's not going to fall apart on me?

anyone ever had sex with a titcow?

Who's that?

No it's a dream of mine tho, anons claim is just a hassle, and tit fuckings only possible with lube. But like most sec irl it's underwhelming and nothing compared to hentai.

Well, my ex has 34 E so I guess a little? It wasn't that great desu. They were fairly big and all over the place when we fucked.

yeah like a lot of fetishes....
real life aint no fucking movie

yes i had a gf with Gs and she was only like 70kg 1.75. It's ok everynow and then and yes you do need lube

Leanne crow

My ex had 34Gs. Obviously it was absolutely awesome.

That looks like 3 or 4 titcows all smushed together

Nope. Usually just turns into back problems and it hurts like hell to run.

I don't understand how back pain due to large breasts is possible, I mean the tits increase in size over the years so I'd think the back muscles of the woman would get used to the weight
Also, fuck breast reduction surgery. Shit should be outlawed

Contemporary women are predominantly whiny slugs whose only movements are to social occasions and overpriced dessert drinks.

When they get to a certain size, they realize they can just lounge around and have people do things for them. We should just go ahead and place them on thrones to be waited on and grown as large as possible

titcow =/= obese hamplanet

It might be a good thing that it doesn't work that way, or the biggest titcows in the world would also be super strong amazons

I know two girls that got breast reduction surgery. They were generally very satisfied with the results and still had massive tits.

I hate myself for liking boobs so fucking much, I’ll do retarded shit to Fock a chubby girl, or an ugly one with tits. I wish I could just fucking only care about personality.

jesus she let herself go

Who's the chick in the 1st Pic

Wife's got DDs.

No actually they found that fat peoples
Lats wich are supposed to be as thick as a steak are paper thim

anorei collins
lexi luxxxe

Baby's first titcalf

Their legs get stronger. When I first got kicked out of my parents house at 16, I had to find a place to live close to the grocery store I worked at (no car), so I moved in with this 300+ lbs cow single mother who worked Uscan.

One day she came with my GF and I to the apartment gym, and on the leg machine she could do a full on hundred lbs more than me.

Before anyone asks, yes, I did get drunk and pity/hate fuck her a couple times. Her son's "room" was the closet in her bedroom, he watched us and I didn't even hesitate, just kept reaming his cowmom.

Chainmail. Not even memeing

how old was the son

he was about to start 4th grade or somewhere thereabouts.

>Before anyone asks, yes, I did get drunk and pity/hate fuck her a couple times. Her son's "room" was the closet in her bedroom, he watched us and I didn't even hesitate, just kept reaming his cowmom.

Sounds like Tarantino's childhood. Are you black per chance?

I feel like there may be some more parts to this story

nope. White. Adopted, raised by super-hardcore-Mormon parents. At 18 I faked coming back to the church so I could get the tuition discount at BYU, got disfellowshipped (the first step of excommunication) less than a year after graduating.

>didnt ask son to join in
disappointed in u user

>forcing a pre-health class kid to climb back into the hole from whence he came

That would have been like... some irl vore shit. She was big enough to envelop him.

was she a ssbbw

Here she is

You probably didnt have enough dick, otherwise she would still be your gf

You're a smart guy

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFMFMMMMMEMEMFMMEFFDDMEEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMMEME.EMEMMEE.

She's gonna blow

Yes, titfucks are amazing.

Finally a thread dedicated to tits, unlike those nigger tier ass threads!

>still had massive tits
Maybe by your shitty normalfag standards

You must be cut.

Tit fucking works fine for me.

>what is spit?

i would completely approve if she sat on my face and blasted some absolutely goliath farts.

I've nearly ruined my marriage because of tits

Fucking hell man. Cant resist even ugly girls with big tits

Wife is nice 34C cups but big titties are just too hard to resist

Bump

What routine would you recommend my girlfriend to do to get this body?

>tfw gf doesn't have big titts and have to lie about liking small titts

and why do you have to lie? grow a backbone

He grows a backbone, she grows her tits

She really wants that "12ft tall, boobs like Volkswagens" body

Why does this bitch look exactly like pic related

Oh man, this shit gets me hard. Skinny girl with big tits. The wonders of nature!

does it count if your gf has fake boobs????? =/

Depends how big she went?

KHAZAR MILKERS

What's wrong with that?

I hate these "thicc" women as you call them. They're just big, soft, sluts you can supposedly basically fondle everywhere while they're just wearing their smug satisfied slutface inviting you to fuck them if you can handle it

the term you're looking for is "semen demon"

I guess it's alright if you like your women bigger than you

>Oh man, this shit gets me hard. Skinny girl with big tits.
They're pretty good, but rare, so it's just a shame unless you're a Chad et al. that they're basically impossible to fuck.

Lexxxi Luxe was already fat but now shes like probably 50-60 pounds heavier easily than she is in OP's pic, damn shame because she has a nice face.

You're better off going after their overshadowed, eager-to-please friends

Yes. She also was like the most naturally wet girl ive ever fucked. She loved to use her own spit as lube too. Fuck i miss her.

>tfw gf barely has C cups

I have told her I love big boobs of course and she is awesome but god damn I wish I could get some tig ol bitties in my life.

Yeah but I just don't find them attractive.
I'm a titcow kinda guy, anything less that

B R E H S

you can impregnate her and grow them, or get her really fat

Just find a super competitive flat girl that's jealous of her busty friends and slip her this nectar of the gods. Easy fix

>the severe lack of cow tits ITT

brehs.

tru dat

hot

wow

How do I get a (non-whale) tiddycow gf bros ;_;

embrace the pudge, become a feeder

love yourself
unwavering eye contact
act like adam sandler
read social cues
escalate physicality appropriately
spike her emotions
congrats bud ur in a vagina now play with the milk

Just beware. She may get way WAY too large for you to handle

That's nice, but can you explain it to me like I have Autism? Because I have Autism...
And?

>act like adam sandler

??

Just be ready to do a lot of climbing

Will they actually stay big after the pregnancy?

Mine went from B's to F's with the first baby. Stayed that big through breastfeeding and were down to DD's after. Now after the second baby she's apparently an H according to the lady at the specialty store. She might be a special case, but it's something

Welp, gonna ruin my life plans for big titties. She is less than 100 lbs so we will see how well it works but I would be satisfied with DD in the end.

>can you explain it to me like I have autism?

no but you can watch RSDmax or RSDfreetour on kiketube and get a pretty thorough rundown on females
>inb4 shill

You never know. My girl was about 110lbs before kids and even now shes not about 125. So there's always a chance