Mcdonalds Thread

When you're in a pinch and need a quick decent meal while you're cutting weight/bulking what do you guys get from Mcdonalds? Or any other fast food place for that matter.

I currently will either get the steak and egg burritos, a yogurt or the oatmeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just drive to a grocery store you gay faggot
>b-but fast food is sooo convenient!
Neck yourself ya dipshit

2 mchickens and a large powerade and you'll be set

Quarter pounder is one of the easier Burgers for me to personally fit into my calories and macros.

When cutting though desu, I'd really try to avoid McDonalds. Rather save the visit for a cheat day and truly indulge ya know

Ya lemme drive to the grocery store for some stale ass veggie wrap thats been sitting out for 9 hours no fucking thank you

Artisan grilled chicken sandwich with an extra piece of chicken ($2)

500 calories, 65g of carbs, $7 total

Obvious bait

>McDonalds
>'decent meal'
If I need a 'decent meal' Mikkie D's is the LAST place I'd ever go.
>t. dumb kid who doesn't know how to cook even basic foods for himself
You realize you have to be at least 18 to post here, right?

sorry 65g of protein

this cut has carbs on my mind all the time...

Attending university in the dorms either I pay for over priced food on campus or I go eat somewhere off campus. Not enough money nor a place to make my meals either

Mcdouble has the best macros for the money, Artisan chicken has the best macros period. Lose the buns on a cut.

You're clearly and objectively not trying hard enough.

How did it take so long to get to the obvious answer?

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

2 mchickens no mayo

diet coke

Not him but I'm also living in the dorms. I literally don't have a fridge or a kitchen. It's either dining hall food which is usually alright or I'm buying from the shopping center across the street which has a few restaurants.

>diet coke
Or just drink water.

You either drink normal coke or none at all, diet coke taste horrible.

Those have to be shill threads or are some people that are actually into FITNESS that obsessed about eating cancer.

6 cheeseburgers. I'm a big guy.

Absolutely this and only this, mcdoubles are god-tier

Had no idea about the Mcdoubles damn...

>tfw one McDouble is more expensive than two Cheeseburgers over here
Like wtf? Who's fucking idea was it?

I buy 3 mcdoubles, throw out the buns, and stack up 6 patties.

I'm never hungry after this and it's low carb.

Why not just drink a protein shake + 3 scoops

Save up. Get a mini fridge. Put a hot plate on top. Keep a cutting board on top of that. You now have a place to store food, a thing to cook it, and a make shit countertop big enough to prepare your single-serving meals.

>"But our dorms don't allow-"

Save up. Get a piece of shit studio apartment in the ghetto. The constant fear will make you strong, and it's better than living in an Orwellian nightmare.

Damn... Noted.

>not enough money
Making your own meals is cheaper